closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: G-Shock Mudmaster GWG-1000-1A

G-Shock Mudmaster GWG-1000-1A

I've been looking for an ABC watch and may take my first foray into G-Shock territory. By the title I'm looking at the GWG1000a but would appreciate any advice from members on the model or are there any better ABC watches ou there ?

z.

Quote Originally Posted by zippy View Post
    I've been looking for an ABC watch and may take my first foray into G-Shock territory. By the title I'm looking at the GWG1000a but would appreciate any advice from members on the model or are there any better ABC watches ou there ?

z.
    I'd also be interested in the responses to this, as I was tempted by the Gulfmaster ABCD version as a backup Depth Gauge / timer (it also does temperature and has a digital compass, neither of which are functions that my current dive computer has). To be honest, the thing that's put me off it so far is the display. It looks awfully complicated when compared to a dive timer, dive computer or even one of the Suunto ABCs... Not sure how useful the Depth Gauge would actually be underwater - although might be a useful thing for freediving (obviously not whilst SCUBA diving. That would be foolish).