closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: CT Shirts

CT Shirts

Just a heads up, my son sent me a link to the Charles Tyrwhitt website, which has 3 shirts for £55.

I compared the price in the link he sent to the normal website and there is a difference.

Usual link =
    £60 now £34.95 (or 4 for £110)

This link = ctshirts.com/peter (cut and paste into the address bar of your browser)
    £60 now £19.95 (or 3 for £55)

Useful if your after some work shirts

Master
    Not really. Nobody ever pays full price if they have any sense. Same advertising for the last 10 years or so. Prefer Hawes and Curtis anyway. Better made. Same with brook tavener - discount codes in yer face that only a fool would ignore. Just a marketing racket imo
    Last edited by Slamdoor; 5th October 2017 at 16:28.

I thought it's about tactical/ct shirts for a second ;)

I go through a lot of white shirts and find Charles T rather well made and a very good value for money if you buy four for 100/80 quid etc on (permanent) offer.
    Fas est ab hoste doceri

Quote Originally Posted by Slamdoor View Post
    Not really. Nobody ever pays full price if they have any sense. Same advertising for the last 10 years or so. Prefer Hawes and Curtis anyway. Better made. Same with brook tavener - discount codes in yer face that only a fool would ignore. Just a marketing racket imo
    Three for £55 is much better value than their usual offers (4 for £100) so I'll prob be getting some as I need some more. I have found the fit and quality of CT better than H&C and TM Lewin.

Thanks for the heads up.

I left it too long on their 4 for £87.50, the price returning to their current standard offering of 4 for £110.00.

6 for £110.00 was therefore a bonus, so thank you very much. :-)

Yes, I offer my thanks too. I didn't need more, but then one can never have too many!

Master
    As others have said, this betters their already very good value at the usual 4 for £80/£100. I don't need more right now but the offer is good so why not? Hope the offer stays for a few days because first I need to go into their shop and try one for size. It might have changed due to my slight weight loss since I last bought their shirts. I also find CT better quality and fit than H&C and TML.

Thanks OP

Master
    So I went to their nearest shop to office to check my current size. Glad I did as smaller sizes fit me now like I suspected. Asked them if they could offer me the same deal in-store and they agreed. Worth trying if you prefer to check look and feel in person and/or if home delivery is a hassle for you like it is for me.

Thanks again LuvWatch.

Thanks for the heads up OP. Not sure I needed any more but then again they always get used and 3 for £55 is a great price.

Has this now ended ? :(

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ally- View Post
    Has this now ended ? :(
    Nope. Still shows on the website.

*Terms & Conditions: The 3 shirts for £55 offer applies to Charles Tyrwhitt formal or casual shirts originally priced £60 and pique polos originally priced at £22.95. Subsequent shirts will be priced at £19.95 each. Offer is limited to one order of up to 6 shirts per household. Handmade ties originally £29.95, now £19.95. Luxury ties originally £44.95, now £29.50. Merino knitwear offer price is £29.95, original price £44.95. Non-iron chinos offer price is £29.95, original price £44.95. Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offers or vouchers, or on website clearance section. We reserve the right to withdraw, amend or extend this offer at any time, without prior notice. Offer ends at midnight on 6th December 2017.