closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Bremont P51

Craftsman

Bremont P51

Had my eye on one of these for a while as I'm a bit of a Bremont fan and this seems to be quite a special limited edition. There's been one for sale for ages, started off at £12500 and now at nearly £2k less. Anyone had any direct experience of one at what is a realistic price for one? I think they were £7500 new!

Apprentice
    I love Bremont to bits and both my wife and I regularly wear ours and visit the Mayfair boutique a lot. But I do worry that their Limited editions are getting less important and is impacting the brand.

Having said that now having looked around for a P51 I think yours sounds like a bargain!

Quote Originally Posted by Culminator View Post
    Had my eye on one of these for a while as I'm a bit of a Bremont fan and this seems to be quite a special limited edition. There's been one for sale for ages, started off at £12500 and now at nearly £2k less. Anyone had any direct experience of one at what is a realistic price for one? I think they were £7500 new!
    I've got one, had it from new and never had any issues with it. Price wise that's a differcult one, there are only 251 out there and generally sort after. I can't comment on the one you have seen but have seen them sold for around the £12k mark. I guess it's worth what someone is willing to pay, its probably not the best time to be selling due to the economic climate in the UK.
    I absolutely love mine and wear it regularly, its a beautiful piece particularly the case back.

Did you buy a P51 in the end?

Master
    Blog Entries
    My best advice would be don't buy one. Massively overpriced and will lose money like a Boss.

Get yourself a nice classic seadweller and don't look back.

Good luck. and no offence

Quote Originally Posted by geoffcotton View Post
    My best advice would be don't buy one. Massively overpriced and will lose money like a Boss.

That seems to contradict what's written above?

Quote Originally Posted by geoffcotton View Post

😂😂

Master
    I find the concept of a special limited edition Bremont an absolute contradiction in terms, but then who am I...? 8-)

SGR

Quote Originally Posted by StuartGR View Post
    I find the concept of a special limited edition Bremont an absolute contradiction in terms, but then who am I...? 8-)

SGR
    How do you define 'limited edition'?

There are only 251 P51's, that seems like a limited edition to me?
    Last edited by dougair; 14th October 2017 at 14:51.