closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: New arrival for the fence post, more unusual Omega Speedmaster.....

Threaded View

New arrival for the fence post, more unusual Omega Speedmaster.....

My latest incoming is this Omega Speedmaster Professional model 3575.30.00 which has the unusual combination of a Moonphase function and a White Gold bezel. I've tried to research the watch but can find very little in the way of information only that they are quite rare and were made/sold in small numbers with production ceasing around 2005.
    Even though I'm well into my watches and have owned models from most of the fine brands I've never owned an Omega Speedmaster Professional hand wound. I wanted a Moonphase silver dial watch so when this came up it fitted the bill perfectly. I picked it up Thursday and have been wearing it everyday since, I'm actually quite blown away by it's beauty, the dial although hard to read is quite stunning, it sparkles and changes colour beautifullly depending on the light and the hour markers glisten in unison with the White Gold bezel. Close up the detail is incredibly impressive and the Blue of the Moonphase complication provides the perfect contrast, to say I'm delighted with it would be an understatement.
    When I see the prices being paid for some of the Speedmaster variants such as the CK2998, Snoopy White dial and most recently the Speedy Tuesday this one with the added Moonphase complication and White Gold bezel seems fairly good value.....but what do I know, like I said I'm definitely not an expert on Speedmaster's but this acquisition has really got me interested in them.

Last edited by shalako; 10th September 2017 at 18:21.