closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: DJ41 jubilee bracelet

DJ41 jubilee bracelet

I have been lucky enough to buy a DJ41 on an Oyster bracelet from another forum member, but prefer a Jubilee bracelet.

I spoke to Rolex, and it's not possible to buy one at this time. I posted a FT in sales corner, but short of that I don't know what else to do.

Any ideas ? Seems a bit radical to flip the watch because of the bracelet...

Cheers,
    Henrik

Master
    Blog Entries
    Your best bet would be to sell and buy the watch you want. Sound extreme but the bracelets are very expensive.

Apprentice

Jubilee

Or...

There are some extremely high quality 'replacement 41' Jubilee bracelets on the market for a 10th the price, but the are 316L and not 904L. Wear around for a few weeks/months to see if you like it. You can always switch back. RSC should be able to get you one. Drop a note off to Rolex Switzerland.

Master
    Why not speak to Marc J. He has a large collection of Rolex bracelets. I went the opposite way to you. I bought an Oyster bracelet to replace my Jubilee on my DJ from Marc. He's a top bloke

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Henrik Gelardi View Post
    I have been lucky enough to buy a DJ41 on an Oyster bracelet from another forum member, but prefer a Jubilee bracelet.

I spoke to Rolex, and it's not possible to buy one at this time. I posted a FT in sales corner, but short of that I don't know what else to do.

Any ideas ? Seems a bit radical to flip the watch because of the bracelet...

Cheers,
    Henrik
    Did Rolex indicate if it will become possible to buy one in the future? If so...with a little patience...perhaps that's the best option...painful as it may be in the interim...