closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Buying event tickets off ebay!

Master
    Blog Entries

Buying event tickets off ebay!

Wouldn't mind going to carfest north but tickets are all sold out from the official site. There seems to be a few people selling tickets on the bay but you hear about fake tickets being sold etc which puts me off a little. I suppose if they have decent feedback they should be ok. Anyone bought tickets off eBay and have any tips what to look out for or ask?

Craftsman
    Have you tried twickets

Craftsman
    Blog Entries
    My sister bought some tickets for Red Bull X-fighters (if that's what is was called, I forget). Anyway, she meets the seller for face to face as it's the day of the event. Pays cash, he gives her the wristbands. All good.

Until she gets to the event, shows her wrist band, and is met by confused looks from security.

Her wristband was for catering suppliers... No admission to event, just catering trucks etc, plus ID would be needed.

So, my advice, is to be more careful than her!

Master
    Blog Entries
    Yes this is the trouble. Was they off eBay and did they have decent feedback? I wouldn't of thought if they have built up feedback over the years they wouldn't blow it for £200.

No not tried twickets. I'll check it out.

Blog Entries
    Not absolutely certain about Blighty, but in at least some countries, buying or selling event tickets is against eBay rules, which can mean that if you get ripped off you have no comeback with eBay or PayPal.