closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches



TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 200 of 409

Thread: Zed watchesour friend Zilkurrnain Sayub aka Zsayub the superscammer who turned to god

  1. #151
    Master
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Yorkshire
    Posts
    1,798
    Quote Originally Posted by zsayub116610 View Post
    Well clearly you weren't educated enough because life evolves around learning and bettering oneself. Sounds like you're mental age is actually a lot similar to your shoe size. Mainly because you fell on your head before realising what was right from wrong (aged 4!)

    And so are you.
    *your

  2. #152
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    194
    Young man....... There is not a single forum member who has not made a mistake or have a regret in life. For some mistakes we Appologies in life and show remorse and for others we correct the wrong and face the consequences.

    Actions always speak louder then words. Unfortunately you do not seem to have shown any remorse or regret.

    Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

  3. #153
    Quote Originally Posted by zsayub116610 View Post
    I'm selling real watches now.
    That should be your strap line.

  4. #154
    zsayub116610
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Merkaholic View Post
    Its a shame....... With all this education and knowledge you portray to have, it forgot to mention calss or dignity.

    Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
    At least it mentioned spelling,

    and no this is just sticking up for myself.

  5. #155
    zsayub116610
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Merkaholic View Post
    Young man....... There is not a single forum member who has not made a mistake or have a regret in life. For some mistakes we Appologies in life and show remorse and for others we correct the wrong and face the consequences.

    Actions always speak louder then words. Unfortunately you do not seem to have shown any remorse or regret.

    Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
    I have shown much remorse and regret, I am willing to make good of the past with those who come forward, and I said that yesterday.

  6. #156
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by zsayub116610 View Post
    I have shown much remorse and regret, I am willing to make good of the past with those who come forward, and I said that yesterday.
    What about those that are not on the forum you blindly robbed???

    Ps....as I previously mentioned, reverse the roll and see it from the victims perspective.

    Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

  7. #157
    zsayub116610
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSlow View Post
    Www.zedwatches.co.uk


    Your like a turd that won't flush away.
    You're...

    And I bet you have a lot of those scenarios with the constant crap coming out of you

    Quote Originally Posted by RJM25R View Post
    Life revolves around being a good person and doing the right thing. I donít expect you to understand that, educated or not.
    Hey you learnt something!

  8. #158
    zsayub116610
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Merkaholic View Post
    What about those that are not on the forum you blindly robbed???

    Ps....as I previously mentioned, reverse the roll and see it from the victims perspective.

    Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

    I cant prove to you that I haven't blindly robbed, and you cant prove that I have. Its my word against yours.

    FWIW - I haven't robbed anyone as I'd be behind bars

  9. #159
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by zsayub116610 View Post
    You're...

    And I bet you have a lot of those scenarios with the constant crap coming out of you



    Hey you learnt something!
    Its comments and provocation like this which shows that you have no remorse for your crimes.

    Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

  10. #160
    zsayub116610
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dkpw View Post
    That should be your strap line.
    Sorry I would use that but then the forum might accuse me of robbing you

  11. #161
    zsayub116610
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Merkaholic View Post
    Its comments and provocation like this which shows that you have no remorse for your crimes.

    Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
    No. There's remorse. And then there is sticking up for yourself when the guy constantly calls you scum.

  12. #162
    Grand Master Carlton-Browne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Berlin, London and sometimes Dublin
    Posts
    12,000
    I'm curious to know whether anybody has considered contacting the General Pharmaceutical Council; I imagine, like any professional body, they may take an interest and specifically mention dishonesty or fraud on the relevant bit of their website?

    https://www.pharmacyregulation.org/raising-concerns


    Specifically I imagine they'd be particularly delighted with the strapline Dispensing Watches.


    Oh, and I musn't forget to include the SEO bit - http://zedwatches.co.uk/
    Last edited by Carlton-Browne; 5th June 2019 at 12:09.
    Die Zeit verwandelt uns nicht, sie entfaltet uns nur.

  13. #163
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by zsayub116610 View Post
    No. There's remorse. And then there is sticking up for yourself when the guy constantly calls you scum.
    Unfortunately its the nature of the beast...... If you do the crime then you do the time.



    Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

  14. #164
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton-Browne View Post
    I'm curious to know whether anybody has considered contacting the General Pharmaceutical Council; I imagine, like any professional body, they may take an interest and specifically mention dishonesty or fraud on the relevant bit of their website?

    https://www.pharmacyregulation.org/raising-concerns
    How do we know his actually a qualified pharmacist and not some fraude????

    Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

  15. #165
    Grand Master magirus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Up North hinny
    Posts
    30,867

    Zed watchesour friend Zilkurrnain Sayub aka Zsayub the superscammer who turned to god

    Quote Originally Posted by MakeColdplayHistory View Post
    If you have evidence of a registered pharmacist defrauding someone, the PharmSoc would be interested to hear about it.
    https://www.rpharms.com/about-us/contact-us
    Quote Originally Posted by RJM25R View Post
    Would you need his GPC number for a report?
    Something like this, from a GPC search ?


  16. #166
    Master murkeywaters's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Near the sea
    Posts
    2,768
    To us the watch buying public, you are no different to a bank robber turned banker, who the hell would ever trust you in any watch transaction especially with social media/forums/reviews etc all linking to you in a negative light.

    Your name is mud within anything to do with watches so why try to continue with the watch dealing? You should not even be allowed through the door of St James but even if St James said your watch is legit I would still be worried its a wrong un as the past would always be in my mind.

    If you have a decent income through pharm and not just a prescription delivery boy to old people, then why are you bothering to essentially slander your own name by selling watches which will dig up the past, surely you know all this hype will lead to more problems for you?

  17. #167
    Master Der Amf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    9,852
    Trading insults won't achieve anything, except perhaps make EP decide to delete the thread.

    Let facts speak for themselves, there's nothing to be gained from squabbling with someone who has so little interest in speaking the truth.

  18. #168
    Quote Originally Posted by zsayub116610 View Post





    Hey you learnt something!
    You clearly havenít.

  19. #169
    Master
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    location, location
    Posts
    2,504
    Quote Originally Posted by zsayub116610 View Post
    I have shown much remorse and regret, I am willing to make good of the past with those who come forward, and I said that yesterday.
    I'm puzzled why anyone should have to come forward to you rather than the other way round, unless you've sold so many fakes you've lost track?

  20. #170
    zsayub116610
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton-Browne View Post
    I'm curious to know whether anybody has considered contacting the General Pharmaceutical Council; I imagine, like any professional body, they may take an interest and specifically mention dishonesty or fraud on the relevant bit of their website?

    https://www.pharmacyregulation.org/raising-concerns


    Specifically I imagine they'd be particularly delighted with the strapline Dispensing Watches.


    Oh, and I musn't forget to include the SEO bit - http://zedwatches.co.uk/
    This was before I became a pharmacist and nothing of such nature has occurred since I was (even well before but im saying that for arguments sake).

    Quote Originally Posted by Merkaholic View Post
    Unfortunately its the nature of the beast...... If you do the crime then you do the time.



    Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
    Agreed, and isn't this thread more than enough, calling me scum just isn't on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Der Amf View Post
    Trading insults won't achieve anything, except perhaps make EP decide to delete the thread.

    Let facts speak for themselves, there's nothing to be gained from squabbling with someone who has so little interest in speaking the truth.
    yeah and you speak the truth dont you, Jesus.

    Quote Originally Posted by RJM25R View Post
    You clearly havenít.
    At least I've never owned an MX5

  21. #171
    zsayub116610
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gcleminson View Post
    I'm puzzled why anyone should have to come forward to you rather than the other way round, unless you've sold so many fakes you've lost track?
    keep scratching your head then...

    and if that's the best assumption you can make, you must've learnt what's right and wrong even later than fatty (rjm25r)

  22. #172
    zsayub116610
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by murkeywaters View Post
    To us the watch buying public, you are no different to a bank robber turned banker, who the hell would ever trust you in any watch transaction especially with social media/forums/reviews etc all linking to you in a negative light.

    Your name is mud within anything to do with watches so why try to continue with the watch dealing? You should not even be allowed through the door of St James but even if St James said your watch is legit I would still be worried its a wrong un as the past would always be in my mind.

    If you have a decent income through pharm and not just a prescription delivery boy to old people, then why are you bothering to essentially slander your own name by selling watches which will dig up the past, surely you know all this hype will lead to more problems for you?
    Im selling watches because there's also a lot of money to be made in it. Simple truth. And Stainless sports rolexes sell themselves.

  23. #173
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    194
    Iv heard enough........ Im un subscribing from this nonsense.

    Guys don't waste your energy with this vermin of society.

    Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

  24. #174
    Master Der Amf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    9,852
    Trading insults won't achieve anything, except perhaps make EP decide to delete the thread.

  25. #175
    Master murkeywaters's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Near the sea
    Posts
    2,768
    Quote Originally Posted by Der Amf View Post
    Trading insults won't achieve anything, except perhaps make EP decide to delete the thread.
    But that would only help Zed as all this negativity would be gone from the internet, anyway he has enough time and posts to see the BearPit so perhaps it would be better to continue this there if insults are being thrown..

  26. #176
    Master Der Amf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    9,852
    Quote Originally Posted by murkeywaters View Post
    But that would only help Zed
    Exactly. The opposite of what contributors to this thread are trying to achieve.

  27. #177
    Master
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    location, location
    Posts
    2,504
    Quote Originally Posted by zsayub116610 View Post
    keep scratching your head then...

    and if that's the best assumption you can make, you must've learnt what's right and wrong even later than fatty (rjm25r)
    That doesn't even make sense. Maybe try again, with an explanation of why people you've scammed - that you're admitting you've scammed - should have to come forward to you, rather than you making the effort to track them down.

    Simple question really

  28. #178
    Craftsman Megatron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    LV426
    Posts
    430
    Quote Originally Posted by zsayub116610 View Post

    yeah and you speak the truth dont you, Jesus.



    At least I've never owned an MX5
    Cheap joke.

    I've owned more performance cars than you'll ever imagine, far in excess in both monetary and performance terms to the things you aspire to on IG. And an MX-5 has been more fun as a driving experience than pretty much all of them. So grow up.

    As we say in the North "You know nothing Zilk Sayub"

    And he might be Jesus.....so watch out

  29. #179
    Grand Master Raffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    LŽtzebuerg
    Posts
    16,323
    I think he is a scammer.
    Who not knows how to hit the male on the hat should not hit at all.

  30. #180
    Master
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    1,303
    I'm confused... you haven't ripped anybody off (according to you) but you have shown remorse (I've no idea where) for ripping people off. Which is it?

  31. #181
    Master
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    1,740
    Just been watching the build up to the D Day celebrations in memory of all those brave guys, what a contrast coming on here and reading about this scum. I never comment on this type of thread but you really need to give your head a bloody good shake.

  32. #182
    Grand Master oldoakknives's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brussel land.
    Posts
    12,418
    Quote Originally Posted by zsayub116610 View Post
    I have shown much remorse and regret, I am willing to make good of the past with those who come forward, and I said that yesterday.
    What about those who haven't realised their watch is a fake? Fair game to you I suppose.
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.

  33. #183
    Quote Originally Posted by zsayub116610 View Post
    Well clearly you weren't educated enough because life evolves around learning and bettering oneself. Sounds like you're mental age is actually a lot similar to your shoe size. Mainly because you fell on your head before realising what was right from wrong (aged 4!)

    And so are you.


    Going on the attack, interesting approach.





    Would you buy watch from someone with a history of knowingly buying and selling fakes, someone without enough knowledge to see a fake, buy it and then pass it on?

    You were making only £300 on that deal? Hardly seems worth the time.

  34. #184
    I don't trust anyone who claims they believe in a deity, it's a huge pile of BS and the leading cause of conflict around the globe.

  35. #185
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Loupe View Post
    Iíve followed him on Instagram for a while, no idea this was his past.
    I wonder if all the other watch dealers who follow, like and message him on his posts will distance themselves from him now.
    I certainly would not want to be associated with him.
    What a greedy fool.
    Same here. Glad this thread saved me...

  36. #186
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    dunfermline fife
    Posts
    251
    Zed, your reputation is in a hole, now is the time to throw away the shovel and stop digging.

  37. #187
    If you are so honest how come you scammed a mutual friends deposit at the start of the year?? Look mate honestly give it up you ain't doing justice to us all!!

  38. #188
    Master
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Aylesbury
    Posts
    1,779
    Quote Originally Posted by zsayub116610 View Post
    Im selling watches because there's also a lot of money to be made in it. Simple truth. And Stainless sports rolexes sell themselves.
    Interesting, so you’ve got the inside track on buying up cheap SS Sports Rolex and selling them on ?
    The issue would be IMO is that 90% of SS Rolex owners know exactly what their watch is worth and have a wide range of respected dealers to sell to. So bypassing your set up.
    However I can imagine fenced Rolex’s, people who really want no questions asked. Faked Rolex’s. Yes thousands could be made!
    Last edited by Mark lowman; 5th June 2019 at 18:50.

  39. #189
    Master Lampoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lincs. The bit with hills.
    Posts
    4,409
    Any reason you've suddenly pulled 3 watches from your eBay listings today? Just curious...

  40. #190
    zsayub116610
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHarris View Post
    I'm confused... you haven't ripped anybody off (according to you) but you have shown remorse (I've no idea where) for ripping people off. Which is it?
    I have shown remorse, and I deeply regret doing what I did to Wayne.

    There was one other person this happened to and the police were involved, but he was not reimbursed. I have no way of contacting him and so if he was on the forum he should contact me.


    Quote Originally Posted by kace View Post
    Going on the attack, interesting approach.





    Would you buy watch from someone with a history of knowingly buying and selling fakes, someone without enough knowledge to see a fake, buy it and then pass it on?

    You were making only £300 on that deal? Hardly seems worth the time.
    if the watch was legit (after confirming with Rolex St James), thats the investment. And if we met in a secure location like at a bank etc where there is plenty of CCTV and bank transfer was accepted. Sure i'd do the deal.

    Quote Originally Posted by Holsterman View Post
    I don't trust anyone who claims they believe in a deity, it's a huge pile of BS and the leading cause of conflict around the globe.
    Yes, I agree, to those who take religion to an extreme, which are the minority.


    Quote Originally Posted by Lampoc View Post
    Any reason you've suddenly pulled 3 watches from your eBay listings today? Just curious...

    Sold all three of my hulks to the same person (although only two were on eBay), the batman I had sold a while ago, I kept it on eBay in the hope to secure another but their prices have gone from 11.5k to about 12k in the trade and its too much for me, as clients are paying circa £12.5k for them.

  41. #191
    Grand Master oldoakknives's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brussel land.
    Posts
    12,418
    Quote Originally Posted by oldoakknives View Post
    What about those who haven't realised their watch is a fake? Fair game to you I suppose.
    No answer.
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.

  42. #192
    Grand Master number2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North and South.
    Posts
    18,344
    Quote Originally Posted by oldoakknives View Post
    No answer.
    Because he's as bent as a nine bob note, I wouldn't trust him as far as I could spit a rat.
    "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."

  43. #193
    Grand Master oldoakknives's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brussel land.
    Posts
    12,418
    From 2015........

    "I have made mistakes in the past, which i am not happy of but i am no longer that person. And i don't think its right to judge me on those mistakes, I am now 20 and not 17, i am becoming a Healthcare professional (Pharmacist) and i would never do anything bad to harm anyone."

    https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=390642

    Yesterday.........

    "Just wanted to make it crystal clear, that I have made mistakes in the past and I am definitely not proud of them. I want to apologise for these mistakes and I have really regretted every moment."

    Same old same old eh?
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.

  44. #194
    Grand Master number2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North and South.
    Posts
    18,344
    Quote Originally Posted by oldoakknives View Post
    From 2015........

    "I have made mistakes in the past, which i am not happy of but i am no longer that person. And i don't think its right to judge me on those mistakes, I am now 20 and not 17, i am becoming a Healthcare professional (Pharmacist) and i would never do anything bad to harm anyone."

    https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=390642

    Yesterday.........

    "Just wanted to make it crystal clear, that I have made mistakes in the past and I am definitely not proud of them. I want to apologise for these mistakes and I have really regretted every moment."

    Same old same old eh?
    Leopard / spots ,,,
    "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."

  45. #195
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    590
    Iíve just had look on his site. If those watches are legit (which they obviously arenít) it would have cost a huge amount of money to get that inventory together.

    Whereís the money come from?

  46. #196

    Hello

    A new partnership for our friend,

    https://m.facebook.com/TPWatchesOffi...416863/?type=3

    The Peoples Watches

    It looks surprisingly similar and is partnered with a purported company that no longer exists.

    Jesus Christ man, how dodgy are you!!!!!!

  47. #197
    Master murkeywaters's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Near the sea
    Posts
    2,768
    Quote Originally Posted by burnside View Post
    A new partnership for our friend,

    https://m.facebook.com/TPWatchesOffi...416863/?type=3

    The Peoples Watches

    It looks surprisingly similar and is partnered with a purported company that no longer exists.

    Jesus Christ man, how dodgy are you!!!!!!
    Blatantly says itís partnered with Zed watches!!


  48. #198
    Master
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    2,162
    1 April 2017??

  49. #199
    Master Wibbs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,013
    April the first is the perfect date for it.

    I remember the last thread on this chap and reading his replies then and now. It's hard to fathom a neck that hard without it being a sign of something pathological. Never mind the reputation that will follow in this hobby. Then again I would bet that the average customer that buys luxury watches from legitimate retailers and dealers are rarely hobbyists. Maybe they've read an advert or have seen a youtube video and that's about it. The shills, thieves and chancers bet on that. That this guy tried to sell to hobbyists, guys who know their stuff, shows the level of sheer brass neck and/or delusion involved.

  50. #200

    Hello

    All of the positive reviews seem to be linked they're friends.

    Isn't that a happy coincidence. What are the odds!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •