closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches



TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 150 of 355

Thread: Zed watchesour friend Zilkurrnain Sayub aka Zsayub the superscammer who turned to god

  1. #101
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Hants UK
    Posts
    127
    If ever there was an example of "buy the seller" this is it. Why, if you scammed someone out of £7.3k is it there responsibility to cover your bank charges?

  2. #102
    Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    1,202
    You are a qualified and practising frontline healthcare professional - why the hell youíve decided to rake up your own questionable past like this is a complete mystery to me. Honestly, how did you imagine this would play out?

    Two pieces of advice. 1) approach the GPC and have a frank discussion about this before one of your scammees does on your behalf and 2) make good on all previous dodgy dealings youíve pulled and never, ever sell anything watch related again. Your name is mud within our hobby and you will never recover from that, let alone build a successful business in it.

  3. #103
    Master
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Surrey, UK. OdiŠxere or somewhere in-between
    Posts
    7,251
    Blog Entries
    19
    FB - maybe a few choice posts are appropriate: https://m.facebook.com/zilkurrnain.sayub1

  4. #104
    Grand Master Raffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    LŽtzebuerg
    Posts
    16,094
    Quote Originally Posted by MartynJC (UK) View Post
    FB - maybe a few choice posts are appropriate: https://m.facebook.com/zilkurrnain.sayub1
    Lovely.

    Who not knows how to hit the male on the hat should not hit at all.

  5. #105
    Master
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Durham, tyne and wear
    Posts
    1,202
    Blog Entries
    4
    Stick to selling creme eggs Z.

  6. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by Raffe View Post
    Is he?

    Click my link, he’s now uk.zedwatches

    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2014-14-V...YAAOSwRl1c6xJi

    Still zilkurrnan sayub from zedwatches and fake scammer superclone expert
    Last edited by RJM25R; 5th June 2019 at 09:56.

  7. #107
    Grand Master Raffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    LŽtzebuerg
    Posts
    16,094
    Quote Originally Posted by RJM25R View Post
    Click my link, heís now uk.zedwatches

    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2014-14-V...YAAOSwRl1c6xJi

    Still zilkurrnan sayub from zedwatches and fake scammer superclone expert
    You right. But he hasn't sold anything under the new eBay ID.

    If he had, one needed to be worried as Zilkurrnain Sayub aka Zsayub has a reputation for scamming people.
    Who not knows how to hit the male on the hat should not hit at all.

  8. #108
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    167
    Quote Originally Posted by Raffe View Post
    You right. But he hasn't sold anything under the new eBay ID.

    If he had, one needed to be worried as Zilkurrnain Sayub aka Zsayub has a reputation for scamming people.
    That link is not his ebay id. Im pretty sure it goes something like "ukzedwatches" based in Derby.

    Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

  9. #109
    https://www.m.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?...ne=true&_pgn=1


    This is a better link for zsayub zilkurrnan sayub zedwatches scammer conman thief seller of fake watches who happens to have a few desirable Rolex on his listings

    Beware of
    ZEDWatches LTD
    Email
    info@zedwatches.co.uk
    Address
    71-75 Shelton Street
    London
    London
    United Kingdom
    WC2H 9JQ


    https://www.m.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?...ne=true&_pgn=1

  10. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by Raffe View Post
    You right. But he hasn't sold anything under the new eBay ID.

    If he had, one needed to be worried as Zilkurrnain Sayub aka Zsayub has a reputation for scamming people.

    ZEDWatches LTD

    info@zedwatches.co.uk

    71-75 Shelton Street
    London
    London
    United Kingdom
    WC2H 9JQ You mean?

  11. #111
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Inverness UK
    Posts
    500
    Iíve followed him on Instagram for a while, no idea this was his past.
    I wonder if all the other watch dealers who follow, like and message him on his posts will distance themselves from him now.
    I certainly would not want to be associated with him.
    What a greedy fool.

  12. #112
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    167
    Seems popular........ Or did he get every "tom dik and Harry" to follow him???

    Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

  13. #113
    Imagine if someone bought something off his Ebay page, but didnít pay and just slaughtered his feedback!

    Just sayiní

  14. #114
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    167
    Quote Originally Posted by RJM25R View Post
    Imagine if someone bought something off his Ebay page, but didnít pay and just slaughtered his feedback!

    Just sayiní
    No point stooping to his level.

    Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

  15. #115
    Iwally2010 on replica watch sites was outed as zsayub zedwatches scammer

  16. #116
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    167
    I recently posted on TRF about fake warranty cards being sold....... I was later told you can buy brand new rolex boxes..... Im pretty sure there is some sleaze bag that will be able to copy information on to the card. Combine all this with a good quality fake watch and some charisma....... Not sure how many will NOT fall for the scam.

    Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

  17. #117
    Quote Originally Posted by Merkaholic View Post
    No point stooping to his level.

    Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
    Hmmmmm


    Not sure I understand how WARNING people of his scamming is stooping to his level of ACTUALLY ripping people off?

    Can you explain this to me please?!

  18. #118
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    167
    Quote Originally Posted by RJM25R View Post
    Hmmmmm


    Not sure I understand how WARNING people of his scamming is stooping to his level of ACTUALLY ripping people off?

    Can you explain this to me please?!
    It would not work as ebay would take it down, as he will open a "non payers" dispute.

    If you want to go after him, use alternative platforms eg FB or IG.

    Ps.... His already got very negative publicity when you Google him.

    Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

  19. #119
    Grand Master Dave+63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    East Sussex
    Posts
    11,003
    Quote Originally Posted by Merkaholic View Post
    That link is not his ebay id. Im pretty sure it goes something like "ukzedwatches" based in Derby.

    Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by RJM25R View Post
    https://www.m.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?...ne=true&_pgn=1


    This is a better link for zsayub zilkurrnan sayub zedwatches scammer conman thief seller of fake watches who happens to have a few desirable Rolex on his listings

    Beware of
    ZEDWatches LTD
    Email
    info@zedwatches.co.uk
    Address
    71-75 Shelton Street
    London
    London
    United Kingdom
    WC2H 9JQ


    https://www.m.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?...ne=true&_pgn=1
    Not forgetting that heís not at the above address and is actually in Derby!

  20. #120
    Master MakeColdplayHistory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,180
    Quote Originally Posted by taz11 View Post
    He still scamming people he scammed a friend out of some money but my friend ended up getting 80% of the money back. Apparently he is still buying and selling to the trade and dropping a fake in now and again. Police cant do anything it's a civil matter as the buyer should have checked the watch prior to purchase.
    If you have evidence of a registered pharmacist defrauding someone, the PharmSoc would be interested to hear about it.
    https://www.rpharms.com/about-us/contact-us

  21. #121
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    167
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave+63 View Post
    Not forgetting that heís not at the above address and is actually in Derby!
    Shelton st...... Convent garden wc2 lol

    Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

  22. #122
    Hey Zed,

    IF you've got nothing to hide and have truly repented, why block me from your IG account. I was only linking this thread so your IG followers could see both sides of the story.
    Have a nice day.

  23. #123
    zsayub116610
    Guest
    Why are you guys so bitter...

    If anyone wants to verify my watches, meet me at Rolex St James and we can verify them there and then.

    And I have had no PMs as of yet, all just speculation!

    Ps. DKPW you got blocked because the watches I am selling are real

  24. #124
    zsayub116610
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Merkaholic View Post
    Shelton st...... Convent garden wc2 lol

    Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
    https://www.1stformations.co.uk/package/privacy/

  25. #125
    zsayub116610
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RJM25R View Post
    Hmmmmm


    Not sure I understand how WARNING people of his scamming is stooping to his level of ACTUALLY ripping people off?

    Can you explain this to me please?!
    Please provide evidence of whom I have ripped off

  26. #126
    Quote Originally Posted by zsayub116610 View Post
    Why are you guys so bitter...

    If anyone wants to verify my watches, meet me at Rolex St James and we can verify them there and then.

    And I have had no PMs as of yet, all just speculation!

    Ps. DKPW you got blocked because the watches I am selling are real
    Like I said, you clearly have nothing to hide. You've admitted in this thread to being wrong in the past but have now turned over a new leaf. Surely your IG followers would like to know that. Blocking me is not a sign of that change of heart, you claim to have undergone.

  27. #127
    Quote Originally Posted by zsayub116610 View Post
    Please provide evidence of whom I have ripped off
    I think you’ll find all the evidence on this thread and https://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.p...villain/page15 that you’re already familiar with.


    You are also

    Iwally2010 in replica sites where you are known for buying super fakes and asking for advice how to make them look more convincing which you then tried to sell and swap with members on here






    Plenty of evidence that you are a scammer...... W44NNE Omega’s, where he had to get your mummy to bail you out, 18kt longines, this latest GMT superclone, you tried to stitch me for £3k on a fake LV that I found you modifying on a replica watch forum.

    You are liar, a thief, a conman and a scammer.
    Last edited by RJM25R; 5th June 2019 at 11:09.

  28. #128
    Journeyman turbomolwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    lancs england
    Posts
    128
    Bitter ? Have you ever thought about how your buyers felt when you scammed them ?

    You havent learned anything from your past


    Quote Originally Posted by zsayub116610 View Post
    Why are you guys so bitter...

    If anyone wants to verify my watches, meet me at Rolex St James and we can verify them there and then.

    And I have had no PMs as of yet, all just speculation!

    Ps. DKPW you got blocked because the watches I am selling are real

  29. #129
    Quote Originally Posted by zsayub116610 View Post
    Why are you guys so bitter...
    You need serious help if you donít understand right from wrong.

  30. #130
    zsayub116610
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RJM25R View Post
    I think youíll find all the evidence on this thread and https://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.p...villain/page15 that youíre already familiar with.




    W44NNE Omegaís, where he had to get your mummy to bail you out, 18kt longines, this latest GMT superclone, you tried to stitch me for £3k on a fake LV that I found you modifying on a replica watch forum.

    You are liar, a thief, a conman and a scammer.
    Yes, the Omega which was refunded back to him.

    The 18kt Longines: It was a honest mistake and I genuinely thought it was 18kt.

    Latest GMT super clone???

    fake LV: Yes, one of my regrets but I didnt sell it to anyone, and in the end I got binned due to a broken movement.

  31. #131
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeColdplayHistory View Post
    If you have evidence of a registered pharmacist defrauding someone, the PharmSoc would be interested to hear about it.
    https://www.rpharms.com/about-us/contact-us
    Would you need his GPC number for a report?

  32. #132
    Quote Originally Posted by zsayub116610 View Post
    Yes, the Omega which was refunded back to him.

    The 18kt Longines: It was a honest mistake and I genuinely thought it was 18kt.

    Latest GMT super clone???

    fake LV: Yes, one of my regrets but I didnt sell it to anyone, and in the end I got binned due to a broken movement.

    GMT superclone that you sold for £7300 and refunded £7000


    You keep ripping people off and conning people

    You see, a few pages into the H&V thread you said you’d sold that LV to Watchfinder and promised to show evidence so you just lie lie lie lie

  33. #133
    zsayub116610
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RJM25R View Post
    You need serious help if you donít understand right from wrong.
    And you need glasses.

    I said I was sorry, I'm trying to make amends. I understand right from wrong. I'm selling real watches now.

  34. #134
    zsayub116610
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RJM25R View Post
    You see, a few pages into the H&V thread you said youíd sold that LV to Watchfinder and promised to show evidence so you just lie lie lie lie


    Itís coming........
    My mistake, being 18 I was quite unwise.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by RJM25R View Post
    GMT superclone that you sold for £7300 and refunded £7000


    You keep ripping people off and conning people

    You see, a few pages into the H&V thread you said youíd sold that LV to Watchfinder and promised to show evidence so you just lie lie lie lie
    DEFINITELY need glasses mate,

    I purchased a super fake SUBMARINER. I was the one who got scammed. And I refunded the guy back and LOST £7k.

  35. #135

  36. #136
    Quote Originally Posted by zsayub116610 View Post
    My mistake, being 18 I was quite unwise.

    - - - Updated - - -



    DEFINITELY need glasses mate,

    I purchased a super fake SUBMARINER. I was the one who got scammed. And I refunded the guy back and LOST £7k.
    Oooh looks like you’re not the only one who can’t tell a real from a fake.

    .

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by zsayub116610 View Post
    And you need glasses.

    I said I was sorry, I'm trying to make amends. I understand right from wrong. I'm selling real watches now.
    Correct, I do need glasses.

    Mainly for driving.

  37. #137
    zsayub116610
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RJM25R View Post
    8 years ago, yeah...

    you were also the same guy 8 years ago too weren't ya

  38. #138
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    167
    Quote Originally Posted by zsayub116610 View Post
    My mistake, being 18 I was quite unwise.

    - - - Updated - - -



    DEFINITELY need glasses mate,

    I purchased a super fake SUBMARINER. I was the one who got scammed. And I refunded the guy back and LOST £7k.
    Consider your crimes from the perspective of the innocent victims.......... You may then understand the bitterness and hatred. Your victims did not go out and rob a bank....... Most would have worked blood and sweat.

    You should count yourself very lucky that people have been very dignified in there approach towards you. I have known these sort of situations to take a turn for the worse.

    Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

  39. #139
    Quote Originally Posted by zsayub116610 View Post
    My mistake, being 18 I was quite unwise.

    - - - Updated - - -



    DEFINITELY need glasses mate,

    I purchased a super fake SUBMARINER. I was the one who got scammed. And I refunded the guy back and LOST £7k.
    Course you did!

    Youíre a paragon of virtue!

  40. #140
    zsayub116610
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RJM25R View Post
    Oooh looks like youíre not the only one who canít tell a real from a fake.

    Letís see whoís laughing in a couple of weeks con-man.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Correct, I do need glasses.

    Mainly for driving.
    I can now, because you live and learn...

    Will do fatty.


    Better book an appointment with your opticians to get reassessed then

  41. #141
    Quote Originally Posted by zsayub116610 View Post
    8 years ago, yeah...

    you were also the same guy 8 years ago too weren't ya
    Zilkurrnan sayub Iíve always been an honest hard working man, 8 years ago I was no different.

    Iíve been brought up and educated to be an honest man who takes care of his family and doesnít rip people off.

    I learned right from wrong aged about 4 years old.

    You are absolute scum.

  42. #142
    zsayub116610
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RJM25R View Post
    Course you did!

    Youíre a paragon of virtue!
    Thanks (not)

  43. #143
    Quote Originally Posted by zsayub116610 View Post
    Thanks (not)
    No, I must thank you! Youíve given so much to the forum!!!

  44. #144
    zsayub116610
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RJM25R View Post
    Zilkurrnan sayub Iíve always been an honest hard working man, 8 years ago I was no different.

    Iíve been brought up and educated to be an honest man who takes care of his family and doesnít rip people off.

    I learned right from wrong aged about 4 years old.

    You are absolute scum.
    Well clearly you weren't educated enough because life evolves around learning and bettering oneself. Sounds like you're mental age is actually a lot similar to your shoe size. Mainly because you fell on your head before realising what was right from wrong (aged 4!)

    And so are you.

  45. #145
    Grand Master number2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North and South.
    Posts
    17,947
    Hmm this isn't going so well
    "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."

  46. #146
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    167
    Quote Originally Posted by zsayub116610 View Post
    Well clearly you weren't educated enough because life evolves around learning and bettering oneself. Sounds like you're mental age is actually a lot similar to your shoe size. Mainly because you fell on your head before realising what was right from wrong (aged 4!)

    And so are you.
    Its a shame....... With all this education and knowledge you portray to have, it forgot to mention calss or dignity.

    Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

  47. #147
    Master
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Durham, tyne and wear
    Posts
    1,202
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by zsayub116610 View Post
    Well clearly you weren't educated enough because life evolves around learning and bettering oneself. Sounds like you're mental age is actually a lot similar to your shoe size. Mainly because you fell on your head before realising what was right from wrong (aged 4!)

    And so are you.
    Www.zedwatches.co.uk


    Your like a turd that won't flush away.

  48. #148
    Quote Originally Posted by zsayub116610 View Post
    Well clearly you weren't educated enough because life evolves around learning and bettering oneself. Sounds like you're mental age is actually a lot similar to your shoe size. Mainly because you fell on your head before realising what was right from wrong (aged 4!)

    And so are you.
    Life revolves around being a good person and doing the right thing. I donít expect you to understand that, educated or not.

  49. #149
    Master Lampoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lincs. The bit with hills.
    Posts
    4,345
    Zero class. www.zedwatches.co.uk
    zedwatches
    zed watches
    uk.zedwatches
    Last edited by Lampoc; 5th June 2019 at 11:43.

  50. #150
    Master murkeywaters's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Near the sea
    Posts
    2,742
    Quote Originally Posted by Merkaholic View Post
    Shelton st...... Convent garden wc2 lol

    Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
    Funny, I have the same address on a directorship, you get to "live" in Covent garden for £39 a year!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •