closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Zed watchesour friend Zilkurrnain Sayub aka Zsayub the superscammer who turned to god

Been here 5 minutes and of all the thousands of threads on this fine forum you make a beeline for this one...

Yep, pull the other one.

Craftsman
    On Rolex's website, there are several different images. Most with '300 m' but also one with '300m'.
    Hope this shows in the following captures from the official website. Other differences too, e.g. 'ft'.

Master

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey Queen View Post
    On Rolex's website, there are several different images. Most with '300 m' but also one with '300m'.
    Hope this shows in the following captures from the official website. Other differences too, e.g. 'ft'.
    There are quite a few with the 'tight m' for sure, and various with the 'loose'. Bonkers. Even Rolex can't make their minds up!

Wondering why people with no interest in watches are on a watch forum?
    Blog Entries
    Sind die Abweichungen im Druck der Blätter mit Blick auf verschiedene Hersteller in früheren Zeiten nachvollziehbar so verwundert mich doch sehr, dass es auch in heutiger Zeit noch aktuelle Modellreihen bei Rolex gibt, bei denen verschiedene Blattvarianten zu beobachten sind. Und die Submariner Ref. 116610LV, von Rolex-Fans auch wegen der strahlend grünen Erscheinung von Blatt und Lünette „Hulk“ genannt, gehört dazu.

From that link above, for those who don't want to click though.

All of the above confusion makes flogging fakes with boxes and documents so easy.
    "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."

'Populism, the last refuge of a Tory scoundrel'.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Zakalwe View Post
    I haven't got my LVc on my wrist and in the photos I have on my phone the "O" of Rolex is obscured by the hour hand.

However the "1000ft = 300m" text on my dial looks identical to the scammer's dial, allowing for the uncertainty due to lower resolution of his photo.

Your rehaut looks misaligned.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by number2 View Post
    All of the above confusion makes flogging fakes with boxes and documents so easy.
    The lack of consistency in the Rolex products does not help at all.

Zedwatches

Quote Originally Posted by paskinner View Post
    This guy is seriously creepy, and possibly criminal. He thinks it’s fun to mock us. What’s he doing on TZ? Why is he tolerated?
    Can all those scammed by this merchant contact me? I know everything about this materialistic idiot. I know where he lives, who he lives with, what car he drives. He is driven by total greed. He has a contact in one of the jewelry shops who are in on the scam. he provides verification of his fakes.
    Last edited by eyesthatseeinthedark; 1st October 2019 at 01:07.

Zedwatches

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSlow View Post
    Aww just look at the happy scamming newlyweds.
    Can all those scammed by this merchant contact me? I know everything about this materialistic idiot. I know where he lives, who he lives with, what car he drives. He is driven by total greed. He has a contact in one of the jewelry shops who are in on the scam. he provides verification of his fakes.
    Last edited by eyesthatseeinthedark; 1st October 2019 at 01:06.

Zedwatches

Quote Originally Posted by JP Chestnut View Post
    I hope he finds his perfect mate in prison.
    He is like an addict. An addict will do things without realizing how stupid he sounds.

Zedwatches

Quote Originally Posted by trisdg View Post
    A simple question that requires a simple answer.
    YES, he did.

Last edited by eyesthatseeinthedark; 1st October 2019 at 01:06.

Quote Originally Posted by Pitfitter View Post
    Zed, your reputation is in a hole, now is the time to throw away the shovel and stop digging.

Last edited by eyesthatseeinthedark; 1st October 2019 at 01:07.

Zedwatches

Quote Originally Posted by Merkaholic View Post
    How do we know his actually a qualified pharmacist and not some fraude????

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
    He is a Pharmacist. I know everything about this sleazeball. He and his wife are materialistic, greedy people. This culture's DNA is "f..k everyone else as long as I am ok". It's about who has the bigger house, a better car and how much gold the wife is wearing. The sad thing is this culture does not compete with other cultures but it's own.
    Last edited by eyesthatseeinthedark; 30th September 2019 at 19:32.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Appreciate you doing this but please edit your last post as you may get banned for what you posted up re Pakistani culture.

Master
    Good god, "unhinged" and "agenda" are 2 words that instantly spring to mind!

Something smells...

He’s recently changed the name of his company and Instagram profile name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Andyp1973 View Post
    To what ?

Quote Originally Posted by Benji053 View Post
    To what ?

Craftsman
    Thanks. I see you can send him your watch for a light buffing “from £75”, not dodgy at all... ��.

Quote Originally Posted by MST View Post
    Good god, "unhinged" and "agenda" are 2 words that instantly spring to mind!

Master
    A scorned lover, a jealous rival or a jilted business associate, we may never know but these recent posts bear the hallmarks of them all...

To what ?
    I know someone else who recently changed their forum name. Not even an immigrant, a true Scot.
    Someone who lies about the little things will lie about the big things too.

To what ?
    His company name is now Olive Tree Watch Company Ltd.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffe View Post
    I know someone else who recently changed their forum name. Not even an immigrant, a true Scot.
    The above two are one and the same person?

Zed watchesour friend Zilkurrnain Sayub aka Zsayub the superscammer who turned to god

Quote Originally Posted by robert75 View Post
    The above two are one and the same person?
    No we’re not and I have no idea what Raffe is trying to say because I’m not Scottish either.

Last edited by Andyp1973; 30th September 2019 at 21:42.

No we’re not and I have no idea what Raffe is trying to say because I’m not Scottish either.

Benji053 is -Ally-

Banned
    Appreciate you doing this but please edit your last post as you may get banned for what you posted up re Pakistani culture.
    Erm he seems to have a very Arab name for a Pakistani...stereotype much? P.S. I'm a doctor. We're not all druggy Audi S3 driving wankers.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by eyesthatseeinthedark View Post
    Can all those scammed by this merchant contact me? I know everything about this materialistic idiot. I know where he lives, who he lives with, what car he drives. He is driven by total greed. He has a contact in one of the jewelry shops who are in on the scam. he provides verification of his fakes. His family is driven by greed and cutting corners. His dad did two prison sentences for fraud, as did his uncle. Another uncle was ordered to repay social benefits as he was working and claiming DSS. His father-in-law did a 'runner' to Bradford (from Derby) as he owed money to anyone and everyone in Derby. The second uncle, that also did time, saw his son sent to prison (May 2019) for distributing terrorist material and inciting terror.

I am working with Trading Standards and he will be soon be shut down but he is so engrossed with 'easy' money he cannot stop. Yes, I agree with his claim "it all started years ago when he bought a Rolex for £4,500 and sold it for £5K" but what he failed to reveal was he was locked up at Derby Police for 24 hours while Police conducted inquiries. He was then on bail for two months. Police eventually dropped the case as he paid the two customers [he conned] money back.

The 'legit' company from which he is now attempting to trade under costs £16 to set up with a virtual address in London. My guess is set this up to convince customers with "look, I have a Ltd company and based in an affluent area of London". There is nothing to stop scamming two or three cusotmers, make a few thousand and then open another company when he is rumbled.

As for turning to God? My experience of life tells me anyone using god as try to convince is so desperate. It's similar to an addict who will swear on his mum, dad, kids, the holy book. But when did he move away from God? His upbringing has been to attend mosque EVERY day after school. He has always been known to be god-fearing person.

Finally, there is a Chemist somewhere in Chesterfield where he, along with other colleagues, operate some sort of scam.
    If even 20% of this is true just report him to the General Pharmaceutical Council. They will have to investigate given his position as a practising pharmacist. However it does seem you just have some sort of axe to grind

Zedwatches

You and your mrs are scamming people just admit it.
    You have to give him credit for the way he uses his wife to try convince people he is a family person. She is just a tool for his devious schemes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Peck View Post
    If even 20% of this is true just report him to the General Pharmaceutical Council. They will have to investigate given his position as a practising pharmacist. However it does seem you just have some sort of axe to grind
    No axe to grind. Just giving the facts.

Master
    Well just give them to the GPC and be done with it. Turning up here shouting isn’t going to help

Laughable, given that you signed up today and headed straight for this and another thread. So far, 100% of your posts on TZ-UK have been about zsayub116610.

Wondering why people with no interest in watches are on a watch forum?
    Blog Entries
    So.......

You don’t recommend him then?

Master
    I wouldn't even be surprised if this was some kind of twisted ploy to discredit the forum by zsayub116610 himself.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Maybe he fell out with his lovely mrs and she’s joined the forum?

Maybe he fell out with his lovely mrs and she’s joined the forum?
    Or maybe he didn't fall out with her but she's still joined the forum?

You have to give him credit for the way he uses his wife to try convince people he is a family person. She is just a tool for his devious schemes.

Really, members here will see this differently.

No credit given and you became a member for what reason?
    When you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks long into you.........

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by MST View Post
    I wouldn't even be surprised if this was some kind of twisted ploy to discredit the forum by zsayub116610 himself.
    Apologies if incorrect but this was my first thought. Completely in character and in line with how he’s behaved before.