closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Zed watchesour friend Zilkurrnain Sayub aka Zsayub the superscammer who turned to god

Wondering why people with no interest in watches are on a watch forum?
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark lowman View Post
    Sounds like your only defence is you didn’t know you were buying and selling fakes either . Which is back on you with knobs on.
    Most collectors of Rolexes tend to have a few grey hairs so well done for peeing off your market sector.
    Of course there is the younger sector , those who talk in ‘bags’ drive souped up convertibles or go for the blingest of Range Rovers and no doubt need to sell on their watches no questioned asked or buy using cash through a chap who’s not going to ring up the local plod. You are apparently a pharmacist , lots of guys into illegal meds and a great way to hide the cash flow. I wonder why a Rolex owner would go to you otherwise rather than use a respected dealer ?
    Uh oh, he’s definitely reporting you to Plod for using words he can’t understand with his edukayshun

And you said “Dealer!”

zsayub116610
    Sounds like your only defence is you didn’t know you were buying and selling fakes either . Which is back on you with knobs on.
    Most collectors of Rolexes tend to have a few grey hairs so well done for peeing off your market sector.
    Of course there is the younger sector , those who talk in ‘bags’ drive souped up convertibles or go for the blingest of Range Rovers and no doubt need to sell on their watches no questioned asked or buy using cash through a chap who’s not going to ring up the local plod. You are apparently a pharmacist , lots of guys into illegal meds and a great way to hide the cash flow. I wonder why a Rolex owner would go to you otherwise rather than use a respected dealer ?
    love that you proved my point of all the assumptions this fora is filled with.

zsayub116610
    Quote Originally Posted by RJM25R View Post
    Uh oh, he’s definitely reporting you to Plod for using words he can’t understand with his edukayshun

And you said “Dealer!”
    "reporting you to [the] plod"

there's no age restrictions on gaining an education.

Try it, it'll be good for you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zsayub116610 View Post
    "reporting you to [the] plod"

there's no age restrictions on gaining an education.

Try it, it'll be good for you.
    Will it make me lie, swindle, cheat, con and scam, plus lose sense of reality and any kind of wit?

It seems to have for you.

I have messaged Watchfinder about this chap. I think in all likelihood these three watches he apparently sold to them today are genuine, but for me they are still dirty by association with this guy who is known to have knowingly sold fakes. It would certainly make me think twice before buying from WF knowing where some of their stock comes from.

If anyone would like to express a similar sentiment to the good people of WF, click on this link and then click on "submit a question" towards the bottom of the page:

https://www.watchfinder.co.uk/help/selling

Im just surprised how you watch people cant tell the difference between real and fake watches. It's actually embarrassing. Step up.

Remind me again how much you say you lost after buying a fake Rolex.

As an expert in the field of fakes its quite scary you can't spot one.

Craftsman
    Many of us here have direct emails & numbers for members of WF purchasing team.

£36.5K for 3 pre-owned Sub LVs?
    🤣🤣🤣
    Last edited by Van Diemen; 6th June 2019 at 19:33.

Craftsman
    Double post

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Hotel View Post
    zsayub116610, can you answer one question for me please?

Did you knowingly sell fake watches to unsuspecting customers?

A simple yes or no will suffice.
    A simple question that requires a simple answer.

Master
    I do remember an old Boss of mine, sage advice about being careful of pointing a finger as you may get 10 pointing in your direction. Or in the case of you, zsayub116610. 100’s and growing.
    As assumptions go I reckon you think we all knock on around in sandals and have unruly facial hair. Probably right in some cases. Whereas I’m thinking a lot of your customers are turning up in SUV’s with Rolex hanging loose on wrist . No questions asked about how they’ve got their income and share your interest in drugs. Am I right ?

Craftsman
    I do remember an old Boss of mine, sage advice about being careful of pointing a finger as you may get 10 pointing in your direction. Or in the case of you, zsayub116610. 100’s and growing.
    As assumptions go I reckon you think we all knock on around in sandals and have unruly facial hair. Probably right in some cases. Whereas I’m thinking a lot of your customers are turning up in SUV’s with Rolex hanging loose on wrist . No questions asked about how they’ve got their income and share your interest in drugs. Am I right ?
    You mean medication, right?

Master
    Blog Entries
    Wait until your poor mum hears about this latest scam.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa Hotel View Post
    I have messaged Watchfinder about this chap. I think in all likelihood these three watches he apparently sold to them today are genuine, but for me they are still dirty by association with this guy who is known to have knowingly sold fakes. It would certainly make me think twice before buying from WF knowing where some of their stock comes from.

If anyone would like to express a similar sentiment to the good people of WF, click on this link and then click on "submit a question" towards the bottom of the page:

https://www.watchfinder.co.uk/help/selling
    Wasn't there mention recently of WF selling or at least listing a fake?

I'm not saying that it was one supplied by Sayub but I imagine that such an incident would make them hypersensitive, especially given the content they've published around fake Rolex.

zsayub116610
    you forgot diamond chains and gold rings

Master
    Blog Entries
    Haha you're back Mr slow turd.

FYI they check the watches there and then at Burlington arcade. And I have signed receipts from them saying they've received the watches and im going to be credited £36.5k.

xxx
    I have a feeling that they won’t be crediting you tomorrow.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSlow View Post
    I have a feeling that they won’t be crediting you tomorrow.
    I’m willing to bet it’s absolute fantasy, like most of his entire life.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSlow View Post
    Wait until your poor mum hears about this latest scam.

Don’t mention his mum! It’s cyberbullying!

Blog Entries

zsayub116610
    Again, old pictures, old information.

its been dealt with already.

Blog Entries
    I was talking about the same moment I posted my initial comment years ago.

its definitely same old same old. Find something new.
    There is nothing new. No change.
    Started out with nothing. Still have most of it left.

zsayub116610
    Quote Originally Posted by oldoakknives View Post
    There is nothing new. No change.
    It's literally like speaking to a brick wall.

Master
    Ok, let’s prove or disprove.

I will buy your Daytona from you at RRP, verified with a meeting at RSJ.

Game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    I don't speak to many con artists, so excuse me if I don't speak the same language as you.
    Started out with nothing. Still have most of it left.

Isn't it?

Did you knowingly sell fake watches to unsuspecting customers?

Only one word required, a yes or a no.

Blog Entries
    Lies

https://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.p...7-Newbie-alert

More lies

Hi All,

Well, i can understand the frustration by many members here and i would like to clarify that this ordeal occurred because me and my family went on holiday to the USA as my grandmother was alone this christmas, anyway, i didn't have my iPhone with me, only my iPad and hence communication was scarce. To be honest i rarely come on this forum anyway, as i more of a Rolex, Patek and JLC enthusiast and hence why i spend more of my time on TRF.

Thats besides the point,

I sold Baden a Longines watch believing it was 18kt from the original owner who is DEJJL or David. I only bought this longines as a present for my father as he likes vintage watches; i have no clue about anything vintage. Baden told me straight away it was 9kt and i was shocked, and offered to work something out. That friday i had a Mathematics exam where the minimum pass mark is 70% - so i was working my ass of for that. Then on the saturday night, we flew out. I didnt know any of this was happening until i out my sim into my fathers phone a few hours before Christmas (UK time) and i got a message from David stating things are getting messy. I immediately text baden to email me as its more convenient for me, he did so and i replied.

I am extremely sorry for whatever has happened and i did not mean it at all! I guess its put me off vintage altogether but anyways, if Baden wants a refund i am more than happy to offer it and ill just keep the watch as a beater. But if he's happy with it know and wants to come to another solution then i am also more than happy to do so.

And to clear some other matters:

1) The thread on TRF about the Tudor, its my friends and not mine.
    2) Thanks JRPIPPEN for stalking/slandering me on IG, calling me all sorts of absurd names and then blocking me, [we all know you're not a saint :)].

I have made mistakes in the past, which i am not happy of but i am no longer that person. And i don't think its right to judge me on those mistakes, I am now 20 and not 17, i am becoming a Healthcare professional (Pharmacist) and i would never do anything bad to harm anyone.

One thing i didn't particularly like was that when i see people telling me i use 'daddys' money to buy my watches! I have my hands in every basket and i do a lot of work whilst studying and i only do it because i love watches and the horology behind them. And thanks Keith for vouching for me and spoiling my Birthday present :D

PS. The BLNR is my parents gift to me and the Duometre will be from me, to me.

Thanks everyone, i am sorry i didn't read 4 pages worth of comments as i have another exam on Monday! But i hope this clarifies everything.

To summarise: Baden can get a refund if he requires or if he's happy ill donate £30 to the fundraiser as discussed in our emails to end this.

Cheers
    I never sell my watches anyway, i am a collector not a flipper.

See it as you may, that was just a clarification of every-thing thats been going on.

Cheers

Another thing i noticed, in this forum a lot of people are bitter about the fact i can afford these watches, i post on TRF and i get a very welcoming and brilliant responses where everyone is happy for each other.

Very similar to when i posted my AP picture (of when i got it) and a lot of TZers shot me down for that!

I don't need to explain what i do to you, as long as you work hard you can have it all.

Quote Originally Posted by MakeColdplayHistory View Post
    I think you might be right.

There's more out there on this character zsayub/iwally including him talking about buying and modifying Rolexes on a replica/fake forum. His pics have all gone (or at least been hidden) from Instagram but they're there if you know where to find them and link quite nicely with the models he talks about.

but, as you say, there's plenty here already for people to make up their own minds.

W44NNE’s story

Quote Originally Posted by W44NNE View Post
    I was made aware of this post recently but unfortunately, I've only just read it, and I'm shocked. Why? Because I met this little p***k and he tried to scam me once!

This happened when I was first getting into watches and I spotted a PO on eBay. So probably the same or similar to that of Jon's experience here.

I didn't want to buy the watch without seeing it, so I arranged to meet the seller in Derby. I took my mate and around 20 mins before the arranged meeting time, I get a call from a softly spoken child basically. Words to the effect of... "Hi, you're supposed to be meeting my dad with a watch but he can't make it, so I'm meeting you instead". He called himself Aaron by the way. It seemed odd and made me very wary.

We arrived and a 15 year old at the most met us. Very odd with such an expensive watch but what the hey, let's have a look. It looked REAL. It was boxed, stamped from Ernest Jones in Derby, unworn, stickered, AR coating as with the genuine one etc. I called Omega at Trafford and asked them what to spot for a fake but every tip she gave me matched to this, so I was happy to hand over £1250.

The next morning, the watch was 20 seconds slow as I always used to time my watches. I don't so much these days but I wasn't happy. Needless today, I created a thread regarding the watch on TZ and within hours, Eddie got in touch with me to ask if it was genuine as some members had contacted him saying they didn't think it was real. I was horrified at the thought and totally shrugged off Eddie saying he must be wrong. Hoping, praying he was wrong!

So I decided to try and remove the case-back. Without much effort, it unscrewed and I showed some pics of the movement, which were confirmed to be incorrect. Then, the bracelet broke in half! One of the links came apart. With all this, plus the timekeeping, I knew I'd bought a bad egg. I then called the Ernest Jones on the stamped warranty card, and they'd stopped selling Omega a year or so before this watch was dated.

I was now totally gutted and my heart sank. So I contacted the muppet in discussion here via text, as he wasn't answering the phone. Nothing.

Luckily, several other members at the time had come across him and I managed to get his address and all sorts of details. I hopefully still have these somewhere. My mate and I decided to go and find him and get my money back. Believe me, this is NOT a place you would expect BMW M4s, AP's, Pateks and the like.

Cut a long story short. We caught up with him and in no short terms, we came away with some money that day. Approximately 60% of the value owed. He maxed out the cash machine with several cards and told us he could not withdraw any more money. We asked him to sign a piece of paper to confirm he would send the rest via bank transfer before the watch was handed back to him. I certainly didn't want it.

The next day and then he tried to put us off saying he won't be able to get the money. Well, we had several phone numbers and made use of those. I ended up speaking to a woman and in the end, a meet was arranged for us to hand the watch back over, and receive my money back. Obviously someone had sense in their household.

We all met at a McDonald's near Derby and "Aaron" was with his "cousin" (apparently... more likely the "dad" I'd been dealing with at the beginning). We had a discussion and in the end, he got his watch back, I got my money back, and I made him pay an extra £20 towards fuel.

The kid, Aaron as I knew him is the kid pictured in this thread. He hasn't changed a bit other than the moustache. Do not deal with him, do not believe his lies or stories, do not contemplate that he was innocent in any way with ANY of these deals. He knew from beginning to end, that the watch was a fake. A very good fake sure, but fake nonetheless. I do not believe it is JUST him involved. I think this is much larger and if anybody has evidence to prosecute, they should take it to the police. He should also be banned from the forum.

I also remember at least one member in the USA losing a lot of money to this guy at the time. This is probably a worldwide scam, or at least that's the vibe I got at the time.

If this kid is soon to get an M4, which I highly doubt, we can all see how the money would have been attained. However, personally I would suggest he's more likely to be seen cycling on the M4 wearing a fake Rolex.

EDIT: I can't find my thread where member's spotted it was fake, but here's a post I wrote about how I was scammed: http://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.ph...t=planet+ocean

I should have the pics somewhere so will try and find them.

Lies

BTW that was a 100% legit LV which i ended up selling to watch finder, It was NOT a fake!

And i am still waiting on Baden to let me know if he wants the refund or a if i should add £30 to the fundraiser.

Cheers
    But then you backtrack. It IS A FAKE!

Yes, the Omega which was refunded back to him.

The 18kt Longines: It was a honest mistake and I genuinely thought it was 18kt.

Latest GMT super clone???

fake LV: Yes, one of my regrets but I didnt sell it to anyone, and in the end I got binned due to a broken movement.

Quote Originally Posted by fornowagain View Post
    Did you see this for sale ad? £24.5K

http://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=379029

Or maybe this one for $475?

No link for obvious reasons but not hard to find.

Quote Originally Posted by fornowagain View Post
    Well he paid £300 and even reviewed it Oct 2013; before a bezel swap.

Making fakes look better to sell as genuine?

Quote Originally Posted by soundood View Post
    so much for putting replicas behind him, here is a thread from the end of 2013, were he is tampering, and I would say trying to make a fake legit,

http://www.replica-watch.info/vb/sho....php?t=164065&

and here from last year,

http://www.replica-watch.info/vb/sho...d.php?t=173373

Quote Originally Posted by soundood View Post

Blog Entries
    Forgot the attempt to scam Ryan too...

https://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.p...Mint-Condition

zsayub116610
    Lies

https://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.p...7-Newbie-alert

More lies

W44NNE’s story

Lies

But then you backtrack. It IS A FAKE!

Making fakes look better to sell as genuine?

Damnnn you have too much time on your hands, maybe I hit a nerve when I called you fatty.

Again, these posts are very old. And have been put behind me as I have moved on, and only practise in legitimate behaviour. The time difference between the posts is 4/5 years apart. A lot of things happen in 5 years and people grow up, you should do the same.

I believe a lot of information in this thread is breaching GDPR as per my phone call with my indemnity insurance.

zsayub116610
    Forgot the attempt to scam Ryan too...

https://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.p...Mint-Condition
    in 2014, which is 5 years ago. Again, old news fatty

zsayub116610
    Quote Originally Posted by Mj2k View Post
    Ok, let’s prove or disprove.

I will buy your Daytona from you at RRP, verified with a meeting at RSJ.

Game?

You can meet me to verify from RSJ, but no way you're getting it for RRP.

Master
    Blog Entries
    I'm really concerned for you zsayub - looking at your picture, a pretty boy like you will have many suitors whilst you are in prison. Not all of your encounters will be consensual.

I like this – the target market must be 'blithering idiot'

ABOUT US
    WHO WE ARE
    Hello and welcome to my website. ZEDWatches is a small business which is run by myself, and my wife. We both come from professional backgrounds where I am a healthcare professional specialising in the safe and effective provision of medicines to the public and to diagnose and treat my patients where required. My wife is a post-16 A-Level teacher specialising in Sociology and Psychology. We are both coffee lovers, and we love burgers, sorry I meant we love food :-). So you may occasionally see the odd (using that term quite loosely) food photo on instagram. Thats where the similarities end, where I enjoy my loud and fast supercars, and she would rather go for afternoon tea or for a spa...

So this all started in 2014, when I bought a Rolex 116610LV for myself for £4500 (I know!) and later sold It for £5000. I didn't realise there was money to be made in luxury watches. And from there I began to buy and sell watches as a hobby. Only recently I have grew in size considerably, and with my contacts, decided to take this on as a part-time business alongside my daily job.

WHAT WE DO
    Our main aim is to make sure that you not only get the watch of your dreams, but to get it at the best price possible for you. We go so far as to say that we are genuinely the cheapest in the UK, and that is because we don't have a shop; all our business is done from our home office so we have very little overheads.

The majority of our customers already know what they want, and we source the watch for them if we don't have that in stock. However if the customer requires advise on the best watch for their budget, or if they want a watch that will go up in value, then we advise accordingly without bias.

EDIT: Just realised it wasn't the pit
    Last edited by Onelasttime; 6th June 2019 at 21:56.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Onelasttime View Post
    I like this – the target market must be 'utter fuckwit'

ABOUT US
    WHO WE ARE
    Hello and welcome to my website. ZEDWatches is a small business which is run by myself, and my wife. We both come from professional backgrounds where I am a healthcare professional specialising in the safe and effective provision of medicines to the public and to diagnose and treat my patients where required. My wife is a post-16 A-Level teacher specialising in Sociology and Psychology. We are both coffee lovers, and we love burgers, sorry I meant we love food :-). So you may occasionally see the odd (using that term quite loosely) food photo on instagram. Thats where the similarities end, where I enjoy my loud and fast supercars, and she would rather go for afternoon tea or for a spa...

So this all started in 2014, when I bought a Rolex 116610LV for myself for £4500 (I know!) and later sold It for £5000. I didn't realise there was money to be made in luxury watches. And from there I began to buy and sell watches as a hobby. Only recently I have grew in size considerably, and with my contacts, decided to take this on as a part-time business alongside my daily job.

WHAT WE DO
    Our main aim is to make sure that you not only get the watch of your dreams, but to get it at the best price possible for you. We go so far as to say that we are genuinely the cheapest in the UK, and that is because we don't have a shop; all our business is done from our home office so we have very little overheads.

The majority of our customers already know what they want, and we source the watch for them if we don't have that in stock. However if the customer requires advise on the best watch for their budget, or if they want a watch that will go up in value, then we advise accordingly without bias.
    On the strength of this I can't help but feel Sayub's time would be better spent trying to hire a copywriter.

Master
    Excuse me Zayzub or whatever your name is, but slightly off topic, your 'mugshot' in my minds eye just shouts 'scammer.' & one that needs to be slapped. And before you start, I'm not fat, or drive an MX5, my physical size is average with a 7'' wrist. I am not as clever as you, or as young as you, but I will ask you to meet me at Rolex St James Sq., and would be happy to engage in a one-to-one game of, 'knuckles', 'catch-the-fiver' and 'find-the-lady'. All I ask is the all the people you have scammed, (stolen) from, are present.
    Anyone for darts!

I’m curious to know if all were refunded every last cent before these new “real” watches were obtained.

That and offender rehabilitation aside, I can’t fathom what he’s doing back here. He’s stirring up trouble for himself and the personal attacks he continually makes and the lack of humility is juvenile and irrational.

The WIS world is well-connected and with social media readily available and global he’s guaranteed that his reputation for fraud is the only thing he’ll be credited for. As for GDPR, can’t imagine that’s relevant as, like investigative journalist, people have evidenced what they believe is fraud, for the benefit of society.

Had he not been exposed would he have moved on to “real” pieces? No reason to think so.

Final point. The defense of it being 5 years ago coupled with telling members to grow up is interesting. People have long memories as does the judicial system:

Conspiracy to defraud, Common law
    Triable on indictment only

Maximum: 10 years’ custody
    Offence range: Discharge – 8 years’ custody

No good will come of this.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Master
    in 2014, which is 5 years ago. Again, old news fatty

Quote Originally Posted by MST
    On the strength of this I can't help but feel Sayub's time would be better spent trying to hire a copywriter.
    I would respectfully suggest M, that for this chancer, a solicitor and a psychiatrist would be the better option.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by OldHooky View Post
    That and offender rehabilitation aside, I can’t fathom what he’s doing back here. He’s stirring up trouble for himself and the personal attacks he continually makes and the lack of humility is juvenile and irrational.
    Aye OldHooky, for me the irrational part is really coming through strong. It makes zero sense. At least to anyone with a normal mindset??

This is really funny. Please don't stop. Please.

BTW, I am looking for a Rootbeer Rolex GMT. Any chance you can help me out, Zsayub?
    Someone who lies about the little things will lie about the big things too.

zsayub116610
    I regret what ive done in the past, massively. And as explained, I intend on doing no harm to anyone.

I am leaving this forum with immediate effect.

Live and let live.

Thanks

Just one thing before you go...

Did you knowingly sell fake watches to unsuspecting customers? Just yes or no will cover it. If you fail to answer then I can only come to the conclusion that your silence is an admission of guilt.

Craftsman
    So I say,
    I think I'd better leave right now
    Before I fall any deeper.
    I think I'd better leave right now;
    Feeling weaker and weaker.
    Somebody better show me how
    Before I fall any deeper.
    I think I'd better leave right now.

Master
    So we aren’t meeting at RSJ then?

Blog Entries
    I regret what ive done in the past, massively. And as explained, I intend on doing no harm to anyone.

I am leaving this forum with immediate effect.

Live and let live.

Thanks
    Running away from here won’t be the end of this Zsayub Zilkurrnan sayub zedwatches iwally iwally2010 zsayub40 watchesandme handsofgold1

This is not going to end well for you, mark my words!

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Mj2k View Post
    So we aren’t meeting at RSJ then?

I think we all know that he was never really going to meet anyone, there had already been mutterings around him now not "wanting" to sell to TZ-UK members.

you knowingly sold fake watches
    you may now be trying to sell genuine ones

it like an arsonist trying to get a job as a fireman

... shit sticks , keep digging .

Hello

As you purportedly have a business, albeit online and in various names / affiliations. Do you pay tax?

I'm just wondering if you have lots of undeclared income that may be of interest.

Already known to the Police, might as well get you on HMRC's radar and as others have mentioned the GMC or whoever deals with the Pharmacy angle.

You are indeed the gift that keeps on giving!

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by MST View Post
    I think we all know that he was never really going to meet anyone, there had already been mutterings around him now not "wanting" to sell to TZ-UK members.
    Would be a shame if people with false identities from here arranged to meet him at RSJ, quite a long trip from Derby to get messed about by a no show!

Master
    Blog Entries
    Btw, what does zsayub's 'guest' description mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Suds View Post
    At the very least, it's no PMs. The usual link has been removed from his username.

Craftsman
    Remorse is the sign of one changing thier ways and unfortunately this person has certainly non of it. For a supposedly educated person it beggars belief how shallow he is.

His certainly got the keyboards equivalent of gonads but does he really have them in the flesh???

Someone tried to scam me last night for a submariner...... 6.5k, for his sanity and physical appearance it was bought to the surface before he made me drive 200 miles each way.

Ps at no point am I encouraging violence. Each person deals with each situation differently.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Suds View Post

TO BE CONTINUED
    Fas est ab hoste doceri

Master
    I suspect he’ll live to bitterly regret his actions and attitude. His name is now absolute mud on any google search which is bad enough, but if the GPC do receive any complaints it could spell trouble for his career.