closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Zed watchesour friend Zilkurrnain Sayub aka Zsayub the superscammer who turned to god

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by zsayub116610 View Post
    Well clearly you weren't educated enough because life evolves around learning and bettering oneself. Sounds like you're mental age is actually a lot similar to your shoe size. Mainly because you fell on your head before realising what was right from wrong (aged 4!)

And so are you.
    *your

Craftsman
    Young man....... There is not a single forum member who has not made a mistake or have a regret in life. For some mistakes we Appologies in life and show remorse and for others we correct the wrong and face the consequences.

Actions always speak louder then words. Unfortunately you do not seem to have shown any remorse or regret.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

I'm selling real watches now.
    That should be your strap line.

zsayub116610
    Quote Originally Posted by Merkaholic View Post
    Its a shame....... With all this education and knowledge you portray to have, it forgot to mention calss or dignity.

At least it mentioned spelling,

and no this is just sticking up for myself.

zsayub116610
    Young man....... There is not a single forum member who has not made a mistake or have a regret in life. For some mistakes we Appologies in life and show remorse and for others we correct the wrong and face the consequences.

Actions always speak louder then words. Unfortunately you do not seem to have shown any remorse or regret.

I have shown much remorse and regret, I am willing to make good of the past with those who come forward, and I said that yesterday.

Craftsman
    I have shown much remorse and regret, I am willing to make good of the past with those who come forward, and I said that yesterday.
    What about those that are not on the forum you blindly robbed???

Ps....as I previously mentioned, reverse the roll and see it from the victims perspective.

zsayub116610
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSlow View Post
    Www.zedwatches.co.uk

Your like a turd that won't flush away.
    You're...

And I bet you have a lot of those scenarios with the constant crap coming out of you

Quote Originally Posted by RJM25R View Post
    Life revolves around being a good person and doing the right thing. I don’t expect you to understand that, educated or not.
    Hey you learnt something!

zsayub116610
    What about those that are not on the forum you blindly robbed???

Ps....as I previously mentioned, reverse the roll and see it from the victims perspective.

I cant prove to you that I haven't blindly robbed, and you cant prove that I have. Its my word against yours.

FWIW - I haven't robbed anyone as I'd be behind bars

Craftsman
    You're...

And I bet you have a lot of those scenarios with the constant crap coming out of you

Its comments and provocation like this which shows that you have no remorse for your crimes.

zsayub116610
    Quote Originally Posted by dkpw View Post
    That should be your strap line.
    Sorry I would use that but then the forum might accuse me of robbing you

zsayub116610
    Its comments and provocation like this which shows that you have no remorse for your crimes.

No. There's remorse. And then there is sticking up for yourself when the guy constantly calls you scum.

I'm curious to know whether anybody has considered contacting the General Pharmaceutical Council; I imagine, like any professional body, they may take an interest and specifically mention dishonesty or fraud on the relevant bit of their website?

https://www.pharmacyregulation.org/raising-concerns

Specifically I imagine they'd be particularly delighted with the strapline Dispensing Watches.

Oh, and I musn't forget to include the SEO bit - http://zedwatches.co.uk/
    Last edited by Carlton-Browne; 5th June 2019 at 12:09.
    In the Sotadic Zone, apparently.

Craftsman
    No. There's remorse. And then there is sticking up for yourself when the guy constantly calls you scum.
    Unfortunately its the nature of the beast...... If you do the crime then you do the time.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton-Browne View Post
    I'm curious to know whether anybody has considered contacting the General Pharmaceutical Council; I imagine, like any professional body, they may take an interest and specifically mention dishonesty or fraud on the relevant bit of their website?

How do we know his actually a qualified pharmacist and not some fraude????

Zed watchesour friend Zilkurrnain Sayub aka Zsayub the superscammer who turned to god

Quote Originally Posted by MakeColdplayHistory View Post
    If you have evidence of a registered pharmacist defrauding someone, the PharmSoc would be interested to hear about it.
    https://www.rpharms.com/about-us/contact-us
    Would you need his GPC number for a report?
    Something like this, from a GPC search ?

F.T.F.A.

To us the watch buying public, you are no different to a bank robber turned banker, who the hell would ever trust you in any watch transaction especially with social media/forums/reviews etc all linking to you in a negative light.

Your name is mud within anything to do with watches so why try to continue with the watch dealing? You should not even be allowed through the door of St James but even if St James said your watch is legit I would still be worried its a wrong un as the past would always be in my mind.

If you have a decent income through pharm and not just a prescription delivery boy to old people, then why are you bothering to essentially slander your own name by selling watches which will dig up the past, surely you know all this hype will lead to more problems for you?

Trading insults won't achieve anything, except perhaps make EP decide to delete the thread.

Let facts speak for themselves, there's nothing to be gained from squabbling with someone who has so little interest in speaking the truth.

Wondering why people with no interest in watches are on a watch forum?
    Blog Entries

You clearly haven’t.

Master
    I'm puzzled why anyone should have to come forward to you rather than the other way round, unless you've sold so many fakes you've lost track?

zsayub116610
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton-Browne View Post

Specifically I imagine they'd be particularly delighted with the strapline Dispensing Watches.

Oh, and I musn't forget to include the SEO bit - http://zedwatches.co.uk/
    This was before I became a pharmacist and nothing of such nature has occurred since I was (even well before but im saying that for arguments sake).

Unfortunately its the nature of the beast...... If you do the crime then you do the time.

Agreed, and isn't this thread more than enough, calling me scum just isn't on.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Amf View Post
    Trading insults won't achieve anything, except perhaps make EP decide to delete the thread.

Let facts speak for themselves, there's nothing to be gained from squabbling with someone who has so little interest in speaking the truth.
    yeah and you speak the truth dont you, Jesus.

You clearly haven’t.
    At least I've never owned an MX5

zsayub116610
    Quote Originally Posted by gcleminson View Post
    I'm puzzled why anyone should have to come forward to you rather than the other way round, unless you've sold so many fakes you've lost track?
    keep scratching your head then...

and if that's the best assumption you can make, you must've learnt what's right and wrong even later than fatty (rjm25r)

zsayub116610
    Quote Originally Posted by murkeywaters View Post
    To us the watch buying public, you are no different to a bank robber turned banker, who the hell would ever trust you in any watch transaction especially with social media/forums/reviews etc all linking to you in a negative light.

Your name is mud within anything to do with watches so why try to continue with the watch dealing? You should not even be allowed through the door of St James but even if St James said your watch is legit I would still be worried its a wrong un as the past would always be in my mind.

If you have a decent income through pharm and not just a prescription delivery boy to old people, then why are you bothering to essentially slander your own name by selling watches which will dig up the past, surely you know all this hype will lead to more problems for you?
    Im selling watches because there's also a lot of money to be made in it. Simple truth. And Stainless sports rolexes sell themselves.

Craftsman
    Iv heard enough........ Im un subscribing from this nonsense.

Guys don't waste your energy with this vermin of society.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Amf View Post
    But that would only help Zed as all this negativity would be gone from the internet, anyway he has enough time and posts to see the BearPit so perhaps it would be better to continue this there if insults are being thrown..

Quote Originally Posted by murkeywaters View Post
    But that would only help Zed
    Exactly. The opposite of what contributors to this thread are trying to achieve.

Master
    keep scratching your head then...

and if that's the best assumption you can make, you must've learnt what's right and wrong even later than fatty (rjm25r)
    That doesn't even make sense. Maybe try again, with an explanation of why people you've scammed - that you're admitting you've scammed - should have to come forward to you, rather than you making the effort to track them down.

Simple question really

yeah and you speak the truth dont you, Jesus.

At least I've never owned an MX5
    Cheap joke.

I've owned more performance cars than you'll ever imagine, far in excess in both monetary and performance terms to the things you aspire to on IG. And an MX-5 has been more fun as a driving experience than pretty much all of them. So grow up.

As we say in the North "You know nothing Zilk Sayub"

And he might be Jesus.....so watch out

I think he is a scammer.
    Someone who lies about the little things will lie about the big things too.

I'm confused... you haven't ripped anybody off (according to you) but you have shown remorse (I've no idea where) for ripping people off. Which is it?

Master
    Just been watching the build up to the D Day celebrations in memory of all those brave guys, what a contrast coming on here and reading about this scum. I never comment on this type of thread but you really need to give your head a bloody good shake.

Blog Entries
    What about those who haven't realised their watch is a fake? Fair game to you I suppose.
    Started out with nothing. Still have most of it left.

Well clearly you weren't educated enough because life evolves around learning and bettering oneself. Sounds like you're mental age is actually a lot similar to your shoe size. Mainly because you fell on your head before realising what was right from wrong (aged 4!)

And so are you.

Going on the attack, interesting approach.

Would you buy watch from someone with a history of knowingly buying and selling fakes, someone without enough knowledge to see a fake, buy it and then pass it on?

You were making only £300 on that deal? Hardly seems worth the time.

I don't trust anyone who claims they believe in a deity, it's a huge pile of BS and the leading cause of conflict around the globe.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Loupe View Post
    I’ve followed him on Instagram for a while, no idea this was his past.
    I wonder if all the other watch dealers who follow, like and message him on his posts will distance themselves from him now.
    I certainly would not want to be associated with him.
    What a greedy fool.
    Same here. Glad this thread saved me...

Master
    Zed, your reputation is in a hole, now is the time to throw away the shovel and stop digging.

If you are so honest how come you scammed a mutual friends deposit at the start of the year?? Look mate honestly give it up you ain't doing justice to us all!!

Master
    Im selling watches because there's also a lot of money to be made in it. Simple truth. And Stainless sports rolexes sell themselves.
    Interesting, so you’ve got the inside track on buying up cheap SS Sports Rolex and selling them on ?
    The issue would be IMO is that 90% of SS Rolex owners know exactly what their watch is worth and have a wide range of respected dealers to sell to. So bypassing your set up.
    However I can imagine fenced Rolex’s, people who really want no questions asked. Faked Rolex’s. Yes thousands could be made!
    Last edited by Mark lowman; 5th June 2019 at 18:50.

Any reason you've suddenly pulled 3 watches from your eBay listings today? Just curious...

zsayub116610
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHarris View Post
    I'm confused... you haven't ripped anybody off (according to you) but you have shown remorse (I've no idea where) for ripping people off. Which is it?
    I have shown remorse, and I deeply regret doing what I did to Wayne.

There was one other person this happened to and the police were involved, but he was not reimbursed. I have no way of contacting him and so if he was on the forum he should contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by kace View Post
    Going on the attack, interesting approach.

Would you buy watch from someone with a history of knowingly buying and selling fakes, someone without enough knowledge to see a fake, buy it and then pass it on?

You were making only £300 on that deal? Hardly seems worth the time.
    if the watch was legit (after confirming with Rolex St James), thats the investment. And if we met in a secure location like at a bank etc where there is plenty of CCTV and bank transfer was accepted. Sure i'd do the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Holsterman View Post
    I don't trust anyone who claims they believe in a deity, it's a huge pile of BS and the leading cause of conflict around the globe.
    Yes, I agree, to those who take religion to an extreme, which are the minority.

Quote Originally Posted by Lampoc View Post
    Any reason you've suddenly pulled 3 watches from your eBay listings today? Just curious...

Sold all three of my hulks to the same person (although only two were on eBay), the batman I had sold a while ago, I kept it on eBay in the hope to secure another but their prices have gone from 11.5k to about 12k in the trade and its too much for me, as clients are paying circa £12.5k for them.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by oldoakknives View Post
    What about those who haven't realised their watch is a fake? Fair game to you I suppose.
    No answer.

No answer.
    Because he's as bent as a nine bob note, I wouldn't trust him as far as I could spit a rat.
    "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."

'Populism, the last refuge of a Tory scoundrel'.

Blog Entries
    From 2015........

"I have made mistakes in the past, which i am not happy of but i am no longer that person. And i don't think its right to judge me on those mistakes, I am now 20 and not 17, i am becoming a Healthcare professional (Pharmacist) and i would never do anything bad to harm anyone."

https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=390642

Yesterday.........

"Just wanted to make it crystal clear, that I have made mistakes in the past and I am definitely not proud of them. I want to apologise for these mistakes and I have really regretted every moment."

Same old same old eh?

From 2015........

"I have made mistakes in the past, which i am not happy of but i am no longer that person. And i don't think its right to judge me on those mistakes, I am now 20 and not 17, i am becoming a Healthcare professional (Pharmacist) and i would never do anything bad to harm anyone."

https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=390642

Yesterday.........

"Just wanted to make it crystal clear, that I have made mistakes in the past and I am definitely not proud of them. I want to apologise for these mistakes and I have really regretted every moment."

Same old same old eh?
    Leopard / spots ,,,
    "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."

'Populism, the last refuge of a Tory scoundrel'.

Craftsman
    I’ve just had look on his site. If those watches are legit (which they obviously aren’t) it would have cost a huge amount of money to get that inventory together.

Where’s the money come from?

Hello

A new partnership for our friend,

https://m.facebook.com/TPWatchesOffi...416863/?type=3

The Peoples Watches

It looks surprisingly similar and is partnered with a purported company that no longer exists.

Jesus Christ man, how dodgy are you!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by burnside View Post
    A new partnership for our friend,

https://m.facebook.com/TPWatchesOffi...416863/?type=3

The Peoples Watches

It looks surprisingly similar and is partnered with a purported company that no longer exists.

Jesus Christ man, how dodgy are you!!!!!!
    Blatantly says it’s partnered with Zed watches!!

Master
    1 April 2017??

Master
    April the first is the perfect date for it.

I remember the last thread on this chap and reading his replies then and now. It's hard to fathom a neck that hard without it being a sign of something pathological. Never mind the reputation that will follow in this hobby. Then again I would bet that the average customer that buys luxury watches from legitimate retailers and dealers are rarely hobbyists. Maybe they've read an advert or have seen a youtube video and that's about it. The shills, thieves and chancers bet on that. That this guy tried to sell to hobbyists, guys who know their stuff, shows the level of sheer brass neck and/or delusion involved.

Hello

All of the positive reviews seem to be linked they're friends.

Isn't that a happy coincidence. What are the odds!