closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Pav Straps - New Bespoke Strap for Breitling

Pav Straps - New Bespoke Strap for Breitling

All,

A while ago Pav made a strap for my U-Boat... So when I needed something a bit different for my Breitling Colt I reached out to him again.

This Colt GMT+ I got NOS a few weeks ago from an AD and a Bracelet is about £500 and a new rubber strap is about £150 if you can find one. The watch was only made for about a year around 2010/11 so straps are hard to come by.

i sent Pav some photos and we then exchanged emails around measurements etc. and I carefully measured up the current rubber strap and a couple of weeks later this arrived. So not only is it unusual at the lugs it has the extending/micro adjusting deployant buckle as well.

It arrived this morning and it's very soft and supple and a rich navy blue with cream stitching. So out came the micro screwdrivers and new spring bar tool to have a go at fitting. It fits fine, the mico adjustment works and the fit at the lugs looks spot on (IMHO.)

Here are some old and new strap pictures.

Original Rubber

New Leather

Pav is a great guy to deal...

A

Quote Originally Posted by AlistairD View Post
    All,

A while ago Pav made a strap for my U-Boat... So when I needed something a bit different for my Breitling Colt I reached out to him again.

This Colt GMT+ I got NOS a few weeks ago from an AD and a Bracelet is about £500 and a new rubber strap is about £150 if you can find one. The watch was only made for about a year around 2010/11 so straps are hard to come by.

i sent Pav some photos and we then exchanged emails around measurements etc. and I carefully measured up the current rubber strap and a couple of weeks later this arrived. So not only is it unusual at the lugs it has the extending/micro adjusting deployant buckle as well.

It arrived this morning and it's very soft and supple and a rich navy blue with cream stitching. So out came the micro screwdrivers and new spring bar tool to have a go at fitting. It fits fine, the mico adjustment works and the fit at the lugs looks spot on (IMHO.)

Here are some old and new strap pictures.

Original Rubber

New Leather

Pav is a great guy to deal...

A
    Thats excellent. Looks OEM even!

Craftsman
    Pav's straps are excellent, I've got 3, great value and top quality

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    He does make a lovely strap.