closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rolex Box & Papers

Quote Originally Posted by chriskibbledj View Post
    In your search Sherlock you'd have also discovered that my last login to that site was 2016.... How come you never mentioned that bit? Just being the narrow minded left wing sheep you are just like to outline what people want to hear rather than facts.

In 2011 i was a parts advisor on minimum wage, having a huge watch obsession i couldn't afford the real deal and i did buy reps many many years ago. I have no shame in that, i was who i was. I never tried to tell anyone they were real or fool anyone.

It was all i could afford at that stage of my life, Now if you have tried to or think that has embarrassed me then it kind of sums up the human being you are.

I am at a much different stage of my life, not been on that site for over 6 years and have a great watch collection with MANY successful deals with MANY long standing members on here (I notice you also failed to miss out all the mentioned in hero and villains i have) no surprise from your narrow twisted minded self.

So yea, if that was an attempt of trying to shame and embarrass me. What a poor effort that was.

So to summarise, i bought a few replica watches 10 years ago when on minimum wage.

Not been on said site in 6 years

Done number of successful deals with high end pieces with long standing members who will vouch

What a sad sad human

- - - Updated - - -

Oh dear

I am very aware when you last signed on, I also know why you left that forum: because you were banned from trading your fakes on their Sales Corner. You went down in flames insulting the mods.

You also posted a video of a fake Rolex years later, didn't you?
    Someone who lies about the little things will lie about the big things too.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Raffe View Post
    I am very aware when you last signed on, I also know why you left that forum: because you were banned from trading your fakes on their Sales Corner. You went down in flames insulting the mods.

I was banned from a replica watch forum, for selling replica watches in there sales section....... Is this a wind up? Are you only allowed to sell Genuine watches on a replica forum? Please respond to me PM.

I was banned from a replica watch forum, for selling replica watches in there* sales section....... Is this a wind up? Are you only allowed to sell Genuine** watches on a replica forum? Please respond to me*** PM.
    You were banned temporarily because you broke the rules, then permanently because you threw your toys out of the pram.

* it's "their", not "there"
    ** no capitalisation
    *** "my" not "me"
    Last edited by Raffe; 30th November 2021 at 12:36.

Journeyman
    You were banned temporarily because you broke the rules, then permanently because you threw your toys out of the pram.

* it's "their", not "there"
    ** no capitalisation
    *** "my" not "me"
    That is correct, Any replica over £1000 has to be authorised by the MODs, but someone already called sold and made payment to be before MODS seen the advert and approved it. What a criminal i am, BTW the guy got his watch and was over the moon, MODS had a strop as the watch sold before they seen it and give the go ahead. End of that story im afraid unless you want to add some lies on.....

Again... is this another attempt to try bad mouth me and put me down. I'm amazed the effort and time you are giving me on trying to make me look a bad person.

It takes 30 seconds to see what my last login to that site was, and another 30 to see my feedback in H&R,

I am sure you can manage it.
    I believe he was referring to your claims in the 'Got Covid' thread.

... with MANY successful deals with MANY long standing members on here (I notice you also failed to miss out all the mentioned in hero and villains i have)
    Five hero mentions and zero villain mentions, as far as I can see. 100% positive feed back, so you have that going for you.

Had a look at that forum................... that's an education in something I really don't understand !!

Quote Originally Posted by hogthrob View Post
    Five hero mentions and zero villain mentions, as far as I can see. 100% positive feed back, so you have that going for you.
    Indeed, five hero mentions. Seems to have a good appetite for Rolex watches as well:

One could almost think he has something going on there....?

Like a dealership?

Oh, look - a squirrel:

Ladies and Gentlemen, may I introduce you to The Crown and Bezel, New & Pre-owned Luxury Watches in Birmingham, by appointment only:

I am sure the OPs of the five Hero threads are going to find their watches back in that Instagram page. And some others as well. Better be quick, before the Instagram channel goes private!

Remember: Someone who lies about the little things will lie about the big things too. Chris Kibble DJ is a total fraud, a liar and a shyster.

Game set and match to Raffe there. Headshot after headshot. Stunning_

I personally wouldn’t knowingly buy from a dealer who has previously owned fakes and was a member of a fake watch forum. Too big a red flag no matter how kosher the stock was.

What a criminal i am...
    Correct. Selling a counterfeit watch is illegal.

R
    Ignorance breeds Fear. Fear breeds Hatred. Hatred breeds Ignorance. Break the chain.

Grand Master
    Blog Entries
    Not bad for a left wing sheep.

Master
    That is correct, Any replica over £1000 has to be authorised by the MODs, but someone already called sold and made payment to be before MODS seen the advert and approved it. What a criminal i am, BTW the guy got his watch and was over the moon, MODS had a strop as the watch sold before they seen it and give the go ahead. End of that story im afraid unless you want to add some lies on.....

Again... is this another attempt to try bad mouth me and put me down. I'm amazed the effort and time you are giving me on trying to make me look a bad person.
    I’m curious about a fake costing £1000. If the buyer knew they were spending that much on a fake what was so special about it?

I’m curious about the difference between a $20 job and a $1000 job. Do you need to guarantee it at that level ?

Can I ask what brand and model it purported to be ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joe narvey View Post
    I’m curious about a fake costing £1000. If the buyer knew they were spending that much on a fake what was so special about it?

I’m curious about the difference between a $20 job and a $1000 job. Do you need to guarantee it at that level ?

Thanks
    Some custom fakes sell at high prices. Often movement is a sourced one or certain parts are custom made to high standards. I know of someone who used to make custom Panerai replicas with period correct Rolex movements.

Quote Originally Posted by joe narvey View Post

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RAJEN View Post
    Some custom fakes sell at high prices. Often movement is a sourced one or certain parts are custom made to high standards. I know of someone who used to make custom Panerai replicas with period correct Rolex movements.
    There is only one reason why £1,000 fakes exist: to be misrepresented as the real thing.

I am sure, as a rule, these only go through so many hands before somebody tries to sell them for the real thing.

There is only one reason why £1,000 fakes exist: to be misrepresented as the real thing.

I am sure, as a rule, these only go through so many hands before somebody tries to sell them for the real thing.
    True. Even expensive replicas are still fakes. No question about it.
    And it is quite possible that after some change of hands someone may try to pass off replica as a genuine. Even successfully.

In your search Sherlock you'd have also discovered that my last login to that site was 2016.... How come you never mentioned that bit?

In 2011 i was a parts advisor on minimum wage, having a huge watch obsession i couldn't afford the real deal and i did buy reps many many years ago.

So to summarise, i bought a few replica watches 10 years ago when on minimum wage.

Not been on said site in 6 years
    Been on any other rep sites?

Blog Entries
    Another to add to “zee list”. Excellent detective work all round.
    “ Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.” HHGTTG

Good man, you.

Welcome to the team.

Quote Originally Posted by MartynJC (UK) View Post
    Another to add to “zee list”. Excellent detective work all round.
    Another 'wrong un' hiding in plain sight.

https://www.repgeek.com/comments-and...tion-idea.html
    Last edited by Chris_in_the_UK; 1st December 2021 at 19:57.
    When you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks long into you.........

Cool

Talk about being completely "owned" Mr chriskibbledj

Fine detective work here Raffe and other guys too.

Master

That will be that then.
    I even fell for the bullshit story.
    Getting soft in my old age.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisdribbled
    It was all i could afford at that stage of my life, now I am at a much different stage of my life...

R
    Ignorance breeds Fear. Fear breeds Hatred. Hatred breeds Ignorance. Break the chain.

That's box, papers and a bow.

Ruthless.

Nice to see that our DJ has checked in today to assess the damage.

Unfortunately I don't think he can read the Bear Pit yet given his post count.

Ja he's toast.

David
    Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations

Excellent work from the Detectives. And CKDJ: pwned.

Master

I missed this thread, only saw the BP one.

Where is Soundood’s headshot image when you need it.

Well done Raffe & Hogthrob, well played indeed.

Master

The smoking gun

I dont think DJCK should have even had the opportunity to respond, personally PMing another member with indirect threats should have been an immediate ban.

Add in it looks like he is using SC as a supply to stock his Insta business, he has to go surely..

Journeyman
    This isn’t the way I saw this thread going when I started reading it! Great work chaps.

Quote Originally Posted by murkeywaters View Post
    I dont think DJCK should have even had the opportunity to respond, personally PMing another member with indirect threats should have been an immediate ban.

Add in it looks like he is using SC as a supply to stock his Insta business, he has to go surely..
    He has previous, same thinly veiled threads happened on the replica forum. They don't take kindly to it over there.

What do we think of the sunburst dial on the YM40 here? My best mate has this exact model and I’ve handled it plenty of times. Never seen the dial look this flat or the seconds hand look so bright

Quote Originally Posted by wileeeeeey View Post
    What do we think of the sunburst dial on the YM40 here? My best mate has this exact model and I’ve handled it plenty of times. Never seen the dial look this flat or the seconds hand look so bright
    Dunno but he has another picture of the same (?) watch from a couple of weeks ago:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWKy2wfLE3x/

I'd be honestly surprised if he was peddling fakes via Instagram, can't be that stupid, can he?

Rolex Box & Papers

I did see that but I’m not convinced it’s the same watch. Two months is a long time for him to have that kind of money tied up in stock.

The dial on the grey YM40 is sunburst, the same as the Hulk. You should be able to see the light reflect off the dial giving completely two shades of grey, even in low light.

Maybe it’s as simple as he has an android phone and films his stories within the instagram app? It’s dramatically worse than filming in the main camera app and uploading separately as instagram only uses the viewfinder preview and not the full quality.