closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Good quality leather shop in London ?

Good quality leather shop in London ?

Hi All,

I'm off up to that there London next week and need to replace my worn out old leather jacket.

I'm looking for your recommendations for a good quality, top end, leather shop, preferably somewhere within walking distance of Pall Mall or Kings Road area but I may have time to roam further afield.

I'm a big guy so no skinny hipster places and I'm happy to pay for decent quality as I want it to last a long time. As for style I'm looking for a leather blazer or blazer style jacket in an oak tan or something along those lines.

Any ideas appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by london lad View Post
    Hi All,

I'm off up to that there London next week and need to replace my worn out old leather jacket.

I'm looking for your recommendations for a good quality, top end, leather shop, preferably somewhere within walking distance of Pall Mall or Kings Road area but I may have time to roam further afield.

I'm a big guy so no skinny hipster places and I'm happy to pay for decent quality as I want it to last a long time. As for style I'm looking for a leather blazer or blazer style jacket in an oak tan or something along those lines.

Any ideas appreciated.
    Try Corneliani in Bond st and maybe check their website first?
    Ora shop called ( I think!) Rochester big and tall close to Watches of Switzerland in Knightsbridge- all makes in there.
    Good luck

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by london lad View Post
    Hi All,

Any ideas appreciated.
    I know it's not London but might be worth the trip: Glasgow used to be a veritable Aladdin's cave for quality leather clothing makers or off the peg. Worth a look imho.

Thanks both

Journeyman
    Covent Garden, more in store thatn on the web site... normally.
    https://www.americanclassicslondon.c.../jackets-coats

If your budget is up for it, check out Cromford Leather (formerly General Leather Company) on Chiltern Street (http://www.cromfordleather.co.uk) - they are the defect leather jacket experts :)

Harrods ought to have something you fancy (menswear is on low ground, ground and fifth floors), and as a bonus they sell watches, or so I hear ;)
    Fas est ab hoste doceri

Thanks all for your input.

I do tress I was looking for a leather blazer type jacket not blouson style.

I made it to Corneliani in Bond St, Harrods and Rochester but no joy.

I only saw the Cromford link just now but that looks promising and I'll put it on the list for my next visit. As an aside, traffic was a nightmare, how do some of you guys do it everyday?

Don't laugh but try TK Maxx in Charing Cross Road and Long Acre. They regularly get in stock for their Gold Label range which sometimes contains high end brands including leather jackets. I've seen some beautiful Ralph Lauren and other Italian brands with RRP's of £2,000-£3000 with 70-80% off. Obviously stock is limited and some designs are fussy but might be worth a look.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using TZ-UK mobile app

Thanks and will do