closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Electric Gates Any Recommendations

Electric Gates Any Recommendations

I am in Herts near M25. After the recent security incident, I am now looking at fitting electric gates at my house. Can anyone recommend someone that would cover my area and not rip me off?

Thanks,

I'm having some installed over the next few weeks. If memory serves me correctly you a few miles down the road from me. ( You delivered a Longines Legend Diver to me when I bought it off another member). Once they have been installed will let you know if they're any good.

The price is

£4000 installed. (remote)
    I am also spending a further £1600 on a Comelit intercom which will work in conjunction with it.

not sure i remember that, but quite possibly. Please let me know as that seems like a keen price. What work are they doing? Is it just a gate or all the electrics, brick pillars etc?

Quote Originally Posted by eagletower View Post
    I'm having some installed over the next few weeks. If memory serves me correctly you a few miles down the road from me. ( You delivered a Longines Legend Diver to me when I bought it off another member). Once they have been installed will let you know if they're any good.

The price is

£4000 installed. (remote)
    I am also spending a further £1600 on a Comelit intercom which will work in conjunction with it.

I'll drop you a PM with the full break down, so you have a better idea of what it could cost you.

Master
    Could you let me have details too?
    Likely having to do the same at my parents.
    Thanks

Sent you a PM too

Master
    I'm in N Ireland granted, but I had a set of 12ft gates fitted with wireless intercom (short distance to the house so wireless was OK), keypad/intercom on the pillar and 4x remotes for the cars for £2000+VAT

Gates were galvanised and painted too.

Don't think I have a photo, but I'll check

Pillars not included...

Last edited by demonloop; 14th February 2017 at 17:19.

Wow that's good.

Mine is a 4 meter sliding gate and will be made from a steel box frame and then clad in cedar for comparison.

Master
    Better photos added, and I'm aware the garden isn't exactly finished yet :-)

I had a few quotes at the time and they were all around the same price.

Master
    We originally had gates with arms (camme or something) nothing but problems with them now we have underground motors fitted they've been much much better no issues at all, as for the intercom ive fitted a ring doorbell works superb as i could use power line extenders to get a network down by the gates and saved me digging up the driveway again to get a cable in for the intercom.