closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: New watch roll

New watch roll

I have been looking at various watch rolls and found some good if limited reviews on Phase de Lune watch rolls and the pictures looked like they tricked all the boxes, the dividers was a must for me.

There do a few sizes and various lining colours

https://www.phasedelune.pro

Decided to bite the bullet and order the two watch roll in black on black, arrived this morning and I'm really impressed with the quality and feel.

It holds my SDc and Daytona perfectly.

Where did you order from?

looks really nice - are they similar to, or do they make the Patek single watch cases?
    It's just a matter of time...

Quote Originally Posted by Omegamanic View Post
    Where did you order from?

looks really nice - are they similar to, or do they make the Patek single watch cases?
    I did read they make them for PP but cannot confirm this!

Ordered via
    http://www.misterchrono.com/en/trave...2-watches.html

Master
    Blog Entries
    Ive been told many times they do make Pateks cases!

Lovely combo of Rolex btw - all you need really :)

Journeyman
    nice alternative to hiding watches in a box on top of your wardrobe, i like it :)

Master
    Blog Entries
    That really sets those two lovely watches off well.

Quote Originally Posted by kultschar View Post
    Ive been told many times they do make Pateks cases!

Lovely combo of Rolex btw - all you need really :)
    That's good to know and thank you, still have the 214270 in the safe very happy with switching between these two for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Samjowen View Post
    nice alternative to hiding watches in a box on top of your wardrobe, i like it :)
    I have a few Oakley watch vaults which I keep them in while in the safe but this will be a nicer alternative and great when I go away.

Quote Originally Posted by JonRA View Post
    That really sets those two lovely watches off well.
    Thank you, went conservative with black/black but glad I did and it's does make them stand out.

Master
    Thank you for sharing this!! I really hated rolls because im so paranoid that the watches will hit each other, but these are great as it physically separates them out! Thank you!

Btw does anyone know if the 1 watch holder is the same dimension as the patek one? Since they make it for Patek?

Pitbull do you think this will fit a 42mm Royal Oak Diver?
    Last edited by kaiserphoenix; 7th February 2017 at 09:56.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiserphoenix View Post
    Thank you for sharing this!! I really hated rolls because im so paranoid that the watches will hit each other, but these are great as it physically separates them out! Thank you!

Btw does anyone know if the 1 watch holder is the same dimension as the patek one? Since they make it for Patek?

Pitbull do you think this will fit a 42mm Royal Oak Diver?
    Seen one with a 44mm ROO so can't see it being a problem, I'll get some Moreno pics up later to give you an idea of room available.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull666 View Post
    Seen one with a 44mm ROO so can't see it being a problem, I'll get some Moreno pics up later to give you an idea of room available.
    Ok thank you.

Master
    Just wanted to say thank you Sam for the photos you sent me for the size! A real gentleman and kind gesture.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiserphoenix View Post
    Just wanted to say thank you Sam for the photos you sent me for the size! A real gentleman and kind gesture.
    No problem mate, hope it suits your requirements.

Like you said I've always been put off with watch rolls due to the chances of the watches rubbing so this with the dividers is ideal, I only picked up the double as it will allow me to take 2-3 watches away with me and I'll get a watch box for the safe (once I find a decent one)

Just for reference have a look on the site I found the diamensions for the three watch roll a bit to big for my tastes.

Master
    Blog Entries
    The perfect watch collection. Congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by geoffcotton View Post
    The perfect watch collection. Congrats.
    Thank you, I also have a 214270 in the safe.

But pretty happy with these two.

I'll be having one of those. Looks to be of good quality - pleasant logo too.

Grand Master
    Blog Entries
    I really like that. For a while the only separated roll I could find was dunhill and they were reaching the 400 mark. Yikes.

Craftsman
    That looks like a really high quality case. The price is steep, but I guess you get what you pay for.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using TZ-UK mobile app

lovely case and a great two watch collection

Quote Originally Posted by Umbongo View Post
    I'll be having one of those. Looks to be of good quality - pleasant logo too.
    Yep it's great quality compared to to the LV at twice the price it's far superior but then the LV is priced for the name!

Quote Originally Posted by verv View Post
    I really like that. For a while the only separated roll I could find was dunhill and they were reaching the 400 mark. Yikes.
    As above it's defiantly worth the ticket price to be honest I would of expected to pay more.

Quote Originally Posted by dabear View Post
    That looks like a really high quality case. The price is steep, but I guess you get what you pay for.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using TZ-UK mobile app
    It's not cheap but cheaper then a lot I looked at and by far one of the best!

Quote Originally Posted by awright101 View Post
    lovely case and a great two watch collection
    Thank you, my collection peaked at 6 back in November but I've moved a few on, as above I still have the explorer which I'm on two minds on but even since pulling from sale it's only been out of the safe to look at!

An AP is on the cards for this year either the 15400 or depending on the black Daytona arrival and if Rolex release anything at Basel to take my attention I might even see if I can stretch to a ROO.

Oh and the Speedy Tuesday but that's preordered and hopefully a given to be added to the collection.

Nice in the process of establishing which size I want.

Can I ask how much you were charged for postage?

Quote Originally Posted by Lauting View Post
    Nice in the process of establishing which size I want.

Can I ask how much you were charged for postage?
    Thanks I went with a double but plan to add another so I can transport 4 watches in 2 rolls rather then one large roll.

P&P was just under £20
    Last edited by pitbull666; 12th February 2017 at 13:17.

Quote Originally Posted by pitbull666 View Post
    Thanks I went with a double but plan to add another so I can transport 4 watches in 2 rolls rather then one large roll.

P&P was just under £20
    Thanks, thinking of going for the brown (love the way how brown leather ages).

Journeyman
    Not sure if this has been asked...how squeezable are the cushions? I have quite a small wrist 6.5'' and i#m wondering whether the cushions will fit without being too tight..

Journeyman
    Got my phase de lune box yesterday. Wow...just wow! Fantastic quality!!! Def the best travel box I've used so far.

Quote Originally Posted by exarkun12 View Post
    Not sure if this has been asked...how squeezable are the cushions? I have quite a small wrist 6.5'' and i#m wondering whether the cushions will fit without being too tight..
    Got my phase de lune box yesterday. Wow...just wow! Fantastic quality!!! Def the best travel box I've used so far.
    Congrats fella and sorry I missed your first question! Threads on here can drop off the 1st page so quickly.

What size and colour did you go for?

Journeyman
    No worries! I got the same as yours, 2 watch in black!

No worries! I got the same as yours, 2 watch in black!
    Quality is great I actually need storage for four but preferred to go 2x2 rather then the awakardly long 4 watch roll.