closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches



TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 401 to 427 of 427

Thread: Show your Sinn watches & TZ-UK Sinn photo base

  1. #401
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Toronto Canada
    Posts
    58


    Recent addition to the Sinn lineup. The U1 W

  2. #402
    Master Gavbaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Rochdale, UK
    Posts
    1,369
    Itís landed!! Very nice indeed :)



  3. #403
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Bournemouth, United Kingdom
    Posts
    536
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavbaz View Post
    Itís landed!! Very nice indeed :)


    That looks excellent mate!

  4. #404
    Journeyman Cybotron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavbaz View Post
    Itís landed!! Very nice indeed :)


    Already

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

  5. #405
    Master Gavbaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Rochdale, UK
    Posts
    1,369
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybotron View Post
    Already

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    I know! Ordered directly from Sinn on the day of release! :)

  6. #406
    Journeyman Cybotron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavbaz View Post
    I know! Ordered directly from Sinn on the day of release! :)
    That's awesome. Enjoy and wear it in the best of health.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

  7. #407
    Craftsman Dr Wolff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    547
    Forgot to post this in the Friday thread yesterday

  8. #408
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    The Netherlands, near the Belgian border
    Posts
    265

  9. #409
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Wiltshire
    Posts
    302
    Had been hoping to post a picture of my new Sinn 857 UTC LH Cargo but it is back with Sunn after only a week with a problem. It's not retaining charge even with manual winding.

    Hoping that their customer service will be up to scratch.

    Anyone here had experience of their warranty provision?

    Sent from my SM-J530F using TZ-UK mobile app

  10. #410
    Quote Originally Posted by Hocuspocus View Post
    Had been hoping to post a picture of my new Sinn 857 UTC LH Cargo but it is back with Sunn after only a week with a problem. It's not retaining charge even with manual winding.

    Hoping that their customer service will be up to scratch.

    Anyone here had experience of their warranty provision?

    Sent from my SM-J530F using TZ-UK mobile app
    Yes, you shouldnít have any problems or worries. Iíve found them to be great dealing with warranty issues.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #411
    Master Gavbaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Rochdale, UK
    Posts
    1,369
    One from Thursday. Really enjoying this watch!


  12. #412
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Wiltshire
    Posts
    302
    Quote Originally Posted by waser View Post
    Yes, you shouldnít have any problems or worries. Iíve found them to be great dealing with warranty issues.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    May I ask what turnaround times you've experienced?

    Thanks

    Sent from my SM-J530F using TZ-UK mobile app

  13. #413
    Journeyman DamianM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavbaz View Post
    One from Thursday. Really enjoying this watch!

    That dial is stunning!

  14. #414
    Quote Originally Posted by Hocuspocus View Post
    May I ask what turnaround times you've experienced?

    Thanks

    Sent from my SM-J530F using TZ-UK mobile app
    It was a couple of years ago now but around 6-8 weeks. I had one issue after they sent me a watch back and rectifying that issue took a couple of weeks turnaround.

    It may depend on which watch you have though. I read EZM1 models only get worked on by a couple of people.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #415
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Berkshire, UK
    Posts
    678
    Took delivery of this today. Loving the pop of colour.

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  16. #416
    Master Gavbaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Rochdale, UK
    Posts
    1,369
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    Took delivery of this today. Loving the pop of colour.

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    My old watch, enjoy. :)

  17. #417
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Wiltshire
    Posts
    302
    Quote Originally Posted by waser View Post
    It was a couple of years ago now but around 6-8 weeks. I had one issue after they sent me a watch back and rectifying that issue took a couple of weeks turnaround.

    It may depend on which watch you have though. I read EZM1 models only get worked on by a couple of people.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Heard today that I should receive the watch back, or a replacement, late next week. That will be 5 weeks which isn't too bad.

    Can't wait.

    Sent from my SM-J530F using TZ-UK mobile app

  18. #418
    Quote Originally Posted by Hocuspocus View Post
    Heard today that I should receive the watch back, or a replacement, late next week. That will be 5 weeks which isn't too bad.

    Can't wait.

    Sent from my SM-J530F using TZ-UK mobile app
    Good stuff!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  19. #419
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Lincoln
    Posts
    195
    For those who have the new 104 st g, could you post a few more pics please? Very tempted to get one but all over Instagram and that have lots of filters on. So not sure on true colour and look

  20. #420
    Great blogs. The 356 Sa Pilot is on my Wishlist now.

  21. #421
    Master Gavbaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Rochdale, UK
    Posts
    1,369
    Popped my 104G onto one of Pavs leather straps. Very pleased with the result!


  22. #422
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    London
    Posts
    15

    Quote Originally Posted by River Rat View Post
    This Sinn 103 from the 1980's with a hand wind 7760 movement not many with this hand set up and date set up. Look at the Swiss made on the dial. And nice aged patina in the lume.
    That is lovely

  23. #423
    Craftsman tanatron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Lecco, Italy
    Posts
    429

  24. #424
    Master Gavbaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Rochdale, UK
    Posts
    1,369
    Another Sinn edition for me. 856 UTC


  25. #425
    Master Chinnock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    7,838
    Would be a Sinn not too! Great to have this re-issue back on the wrist. Tegimented steel, 43mm, modified Valjoux 7750 and the ultimate ďform and functionĒ dial. Perfect!






    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  26. #426
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Lincoln
    Posts
    195
    Looks really good on that strap!

  27. #427
    Master snowman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Hampshire
    Posts
    9,547
    I just acquired this EZM3.

    Sinn tell me it was made in 2007, but it looks like new.



    Keeping excellent time so far.

    M

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •