Quote Originally Posted by HappyJack View Post
Excited and a bit confused to be able to report that I got an email yesterday telling me that my new (black Limited Edition) EZM1.1S was now ready for collection, almost a year after ordering it and 6 months later than originally expected, thanks to the long delivery delays for them to receive the watch from Sinn

Confused, because I started looking around for a the earlier tegimented steel EZM1.1 and the day before I got the email had just agreed a price on a virtually new model, conveniently close to me.

So, which one do I go for? A friend has both, plus an original Ti LE model, and really likes the black version more than the steel. The ship has sailed on the reasonably priced Ti models, and in any case I really look forward to a new watch with waterproof pushers, so for me it's either the steel or the black version. Black, or steel, or buy both and sell the one I don't want (or wait for the wife to file divorce papers)? I've already got a Fortis B-42 Ti Lemania 5100 chrono, and an unworn Revue Thommen Airspeed Titanium Quartz Chronograph in its box, so there's something to be said for a different look, but I do think I prefer the look of the steel. A real quandary....

Any suggestions? Stock photos below since I haven't yet seen either in the metal:

Form the 1.1s I love the black

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk