closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Anybody own the PRS-35

Journeyman

Anybody own the PRS-35

Thinking of buying this for my dad for his 60,th any of you chaps got one? Recommended or pictures please

Journeyman
    Anybody??

There must be, I've sold a few ;-)

Eddie
    Whole chunks of my life come under the heading "it seemed like a good idea at the time".

Hi

I own one and am extremely happy with it. Its a very nicely made watch and has real character. It wears all of its 38mm which is perfect in my eyes for a versatile modern dress watch and it has some lovely detail such as the brushed dial, blued hands, display back and lovely curved crystal. It looks and feels like a higher end piece to me, is perfectly proportioned and great value for money. Below are a few terrible pics of the watch taken from my recent sales post...in a moment of madness I felt I had too many dress watches (I do) but I couldn't let it go so it was quickly withdrawn and I can't see that changing. I own, and have owned, many of Eddies and this is up there with the very best in my opinion. Hope that's helpful

[/URL]

[/URL]

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by dicky8588 View Post
    Hi

I own one and am extremely happy with it. Its a very nicely made watch and has real character. It wears all of its 38mm which is perfect in my eyes for a versatile modern dress watch and it has some lovely detail such as the brushed dial, blued hands, display back and lovely curved crystal. It looks and feels like a higher end piece to me, is perfectly proportioned and great value for money. Below are a few terrible pics of the watch taken from my recent sales post...in a moment of madness I felt I had too many dress watches (I do) but I couldn't let it go so it was quickly withdrawn and I can't see that changing. I own, and have owned, many of Eddies and this is up there with the very best in my opinion. Hope that's helpful

[/URL]

[/URL]
    Thank you very much for the input,
    Yes that does look class might just get it for myself 😀