closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Alphabet - BMW/Mini Leasing

Craftsman

Alphabet - BMW/Mini Leasing

Hello all,

I know a there's a fair few threads on leasing and in the past I have seen a post/comment related to Alphabet. So, who here has a deal through Alphabet, but the friends and family deals as someone in the family works for BMW/Mini. Actually and more importantly have you seen the prices over the last few months as it seems that the prices have sky rocketed unless it's me and my browser :(

Example in point, I have a 235i at the moment (great car, very fast, rubbish in snow) which I pay around £330 per month, but looking now they seem to be closer the £450 mark which for me realistically puts it out my price range - very gutted.

Has anyone else seen this rise?

Cheers,

Steve

Absolutely.

The BMW prices are eye-watering compared to last year.

For example; we entered the scheme in 2015 and a 335d Estate was £295; it's now £600 ish.

A colleague had a 435d GC that he paid £350 with 13000 mileage; it's now £660 on 8000.

Mini prices don't seem to have changed much, which is why I now have a Cooper S Clubman auto.

Craftsman
    Nightmare pricing, great deals a few years ago, this is our 2nd car on the scheme. However, checking recently I couldn't believe my eyes.
    Not sure what I'll do next now.
    We considered the 335d originally & a Mini isn't out the question.

I've certainly not been disappointed with changing to the Mini.

I bought a mini cooper new in 2004. It cost £16000 then with some options. I can't believe the cost has been pretty stable really. I remember looking at the new 1 series at the time which would have been around £18000. The BMW has moved on a great deal in price since then many thousands more. The BMW has lower depreciation so I would think that maybe 2 of the reasons for the large increases are covered above.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk