closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: PO 8500 Rubber Strap

Craftsman

PO 8500 Rubber Strap

Hello,

Being back in work today after a couple of weeks off work has been a shock to the system!

Well as thought I'm on the hunt for a rubber strap for my 8500 PO (42mm version) and all being well one has been found. However, does anyone know if the rubber strap for the 8500 is only available for a deployant clasp and not a tang(?) buckle? My preference would be a normal buckle but I have no problems with a deployant.

Searches via the web seem to only show the 8500 rubber strap with a deployant.

Thanks,

Steve

8500 specific straps are deployant only, but the old 98000144 Olympic Rubber Strap that was designed for the 2500 Planet Ocean comes with tang buckle and does physically fit the 8500. There's a small price to pay - it's a thinner strap so doesn't quite fill the depth of the lugs. Far from an eyesore, but something to be aware of.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by RossC View Post
    8500 specific straps are deployant only, but the old 98000144 Olympic Rubber Strap that was designed for the 2500 Planet Ocean comes with tang buckle and does physically fit the 8500. There's a small price to pay - it's a thinner strap so doesn't quite fill the depth of the lugs. Far from an eyesore, but something to be aware of.
    That's a great help, thanks for the response.