closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: PSA: Goldsmiths 20% off codes

PSA: Goldsmiths 20% off codes

Company I work for have just shared a 20% discount promo at Goldsmiths ending this weekend (Sunday according to email), hopefully you can make use of it:

Online: NEXTJUMP20

Instore: CODE90-NEXTJ20

EDITED to add the small print. Ignore dates, apparently these have been overridden to EOD sunday:

Restrictions
    1.Offer valid from 28th October to 6th October 2016. Goldsmiths reserves the right to withdraw or amend this offer at any time. 2.Offer applies to full price selected items only, while stocks last and are subject to availability. 3.No cash alternative can be offered. 4.Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion, promotion code, cashback or discount inclusive of Tesco Clubcard Reward Tokens, Consumer Credit or Claims Service Cards. 5.In-store discount will be applied when the valid in-store discount code is presented to a member of staff at the till on valid products. 6.Goldsmiths reserves the right to cancel orders originating from a website for which the discount code wasn't officially intended. 7.Only one discount can be used per single transaction. 8.Delivery subject to stock/size availability and usually within 1-5 working days. 9.Offer cannot be used in conjunction with a GiftCard that has been purchased via an affiliate or third party. 10. Offer excludes price matched items, exclusive items, Rolex Watches, IWC Watches, TAG Heuer Watches, Cartier Watches, Tudor Watches, Bremont Watches, Hublot Watches, Breitling watches, Omega Watches, Longines watches, Mappin & Webb jewellery, pre-owned watches, and giftcards. Additional exclusions may apply. a)Online i.This offer is available online at Goldsmiths.co.uk and boutique-goldsmiths.co.uk and only includes full priced items. ii.This offer excludes items marked "Online only" or "Online Price". Additional exclusions may apply. iii.Online the discount automatically applied to all qualifying products on the basket page when the valid online discount code is entered upon checkout on valid products. b)Instore i.Offer is available in Goldsmiths and Boutique.Goldsmiths stores and only includes full priced items. ii. Additional exclusions may apply

Quote Originally Posted by Fas View Post

10. Offer excludes price matched items, exclusive items, Rolex Watches, IWC Watches, TAG Heuer Watches, Cartier Watches, Tudor Watches, Bremont Watches, Hublot Watches, Breitling watches, Omega Watches, Longines watches, Mappin & Webb jewellery, pre-owned watches, and giftcards. Additional exclusions may apply. a)Online i.This offer is available online at Goldsmiths.co.uk and boutique-goldsmiths.co.uk and only includes full priced items. ii.This offer excludes items marked "Online only" or "Online Price". Additional exclusions may apply. iii.Online the discount automatically applied to all qualifying products on the basket page when the valid online discount code is entered upon checkout on valid products. b)Instore i.Offer is available in Goldsmiths and Boutique.Goldsmiths stores and only includes full priced items. ii. Additional exclusions may apply
    That's quite a list of exclusions!

Having recently tried on a 36mm Tudor BB I was going to go on the Goldsmith website to see what was available...

Craftsman
    Thanks Fas
    I was going into store on Saturday to get my wife a Tissot that she had her eye on.
    Just mention the code at checkout?

Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by Riley View Post
    Thanks Fas
    I was going into store on Saturday to get my wife a Tissot that she had her eye on.
    Just mention the code at checkout?

Kevin
    I believe so. Colleague has just told me that they key code in at terminal and discount applies.

Master
    Blog Entries
    I tried the online code but it didn't work for me

Quote Originally Posted by trident-7 View Post
    I tried the online code but it didn't work for me
    Read the exclusions in the first post. No sale items, no online only, no premium brands.

I tried it on a full price Bell&Ross and Tissot and it worked fine.

Master
    Thanks for this.

£280 off the price of this is quite tempting!

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Binsull View Post
    Thanks for this.

£280 off the price of this is quite tempting!

Yes, because that must be the only diver you haven't owned Ben.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Riley View Post
    Yes, because that must be the only diver you haven't owned Ben.
    Ha ha! A fair comment, but there are still plenty more for me to try!

Master
    Thanks for sharing OP!

Craftsman
    May have a browse - thanks for sharing OP, hopefully someone from the forum will save some money towards the next big purchase!

Thanks OP, but what does 'PSA' stand for?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstepper View Post
    Public Service Announcement

Glad people can make use. Looking forward to the new "incoming" threads

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstepper View Post

Quote Originally Posted by I a n View Post
    Thanks!

Its the same offer that i was just emailed at work, i believe the instore code is different

I must be getting old, for me PSA was always followed by Peugeot Citroën

Craftsman
    Thanks for sharing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    Thanks for the code OP!

Journeyman
    Many thanks for posting this, grabbed myself my first G-Shock.

Craftsman
    Just used the on line code and ordered my wife a nice Tissot, saved £56. Thanks again.

Tried it against a Montblanc (which I couldn't see in the exceptions) but it doesn't seem to work for me.

Thanks anyway :)