closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: The TZ Best Lease Car Deals Thread

Quote Originally Posted by SeePee View Post
    Only shut whilst the lockdown is in place hopefully.
    Yes I appreciated that was probably the case after I replied to you. I'll be using them again provided income and circumstances allow.

Blog Entries
    Same here, just handed my XC90 back.

P11D 55k, lease over two years was 12k and if I sold privately I would be lucky to see anything near 30k. Plus I have not funded, put a load of my money in the pot and RFL paid by Santander.

So, I think I am about 15-20k to the good.

Problem.......... with wifey's R lease ending on 16.05.20 and her replacement stuck at the MB dealership and me not ordering anything because not know what life/business had in store we could easily be carless in a few weeks.

Has anyone any experience of short term hire say 3-6 months.

ta

Pitch

Quote Originally Posted by Pitch3110 View Post

ta

Pitch
    I'd recommend Evogo in Sheffield for short term leases but they are currently shut so not sure if that's helpful to you. I imagine every leasing company will be shut until this mess is over.

Master

P11D 55k, lease over two years was 12k and if I sold privately I would be lucky to see anything near 30k. Plus I have not funded, put a load of my money in the pot and RFL paid by Santander.

Problem.......... with wifey's R lease ending on 16.05.20 and her replacement stuck at the MB dealership and me not ordering anything because not know what life/business had in store we could easily be carless in a few weeks.

ta

Pitch
    You should have asked to extend the XC90 lease, they extent no problem and in most cases at a cheaper rate than you were originally paying.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Drago View Post
    You should have asked to extend the XC90 lease, they extent no problem and in most cases at a cheaper rate than you were originally paying.
    I did ask but they would only do it for a month unless I had another Volvo on order. I guess it was just Santander.

Ta
    Pitch

Master
    I did ask but they would only do it for a month unless I had another Volvo on order. I guess it was just Santander.

Ta
    Pitch
    Might be worth giving it a couple of weeks and asking again, loads of folks are returning cars early so they might well be one to keep some income.

If not if the lockdown continues past your return date theyll likely offer terms for continuing use.

Failing all that MB will likely have some early termination returns and perhaps thats an opportunity to bridge the gap.

The TZ Best Lease Car Deals Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Drago View Post
    Ive seen the answer is no to this, but its a good point to highlight for others.

For anyone wondering, it is of course company specific, but Audi and BMW will knock 20% off your current deal if you extend from 2 years to 3 years without any haggling effort. Audi, however, will not usually go lower than that 20%.

Im not sure what the prices are for 3-4 years, but expect similar discounts.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    Might be worth giving it a couple of weeks and asking again, loads of folks are returning cars early so they might well be one to keep some income.

If not if the lockdown continues past your return date theyll likely offer terms for continuing use.

Failing all that MB will likely have some early termination returns and perhaps thats an opportunity to bridge the gap.
    Picked up last week CM so all done and dusted. The supplying MB dealership has completely shut up shop......boo hoo..

Cheers fella for the thoughts

Pitch

Blog Entries

ta

Pitch
    Bingo!!!!!!

Email from VWFS confirming I can increase the lease by 6 months, same figure and terms, no MOT required and warranty extended also.

Very happy with that and take the heat off

Pitch

Ive cancelled my BMW 4 series grand coupe as Ive lost my job due to the ongoing situation.
    Was looking forward to it and would of kept it on had it been delivered when supposed to as well.
    Only cost 600 in the end and leasing company were excellent.
    Its difficult for them as well.

Ok guys.. what do we think of this?
    Audi A6 Allroad Diesel Estate
    45 TDI Quattro Sport 5dr Tip Auto [Tech]

8k Miles per annum, 16k in total (2 year deal)
    2691 upfront
    299 x23
    Includes optional metallic paint

Works out at 9568 over the two years for a 56k car.
    If my man math is correct thats about 18% il be paying. According to piston heads and this thread anything under 20% is really good value.

The car is a new model, with all the latest tech including virtual cockpit, dual touch screens etc. Proper 3.0tdi v6 engine albeit in the lower of the two outputs Audi offer it in...

Thoughts?

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeti View Post

2691 upfront
    299 x23

If my man math is correct thats about 18% il be paying. According to piston heads and this thread anything under 20% is really good value.

The car is a new model, with all the latest tech including virtual cockpit, dual touch screens etc. Proper 3.0tdi v6 engine albeit in the lower of the two outputs Audi offer it in...

Thoughts?
    Seems a good deal to me.

Master

2691 upfront
    299 x23

Thoughts?
    Once you have signed up :) let me know where as this could be perfect for my brother.

2691 upfront
    299 x23

Thoughts?
    Do you need a big load lugging estate that will also easily cross muddy fields, but doesnt offer much mileage allowance. If so, sounds a great deal.

But, if you need a large mileage allowance, dont need big load lugging estate and are teased by the low % and high RRP, then its probably not a good deal.

Quote Originally Posted by noTAGlove View Post
    Do you need a big load lugging estate that will also easily cross muddy fields, but doesnt offer much mileage allowance. If so, sounds a great deal.

But, if you need a large mileage allowance, dont need big load lugging estate and are teased by the low % and high RRP, then its probably not a good deal.
    Errr..I dont actually need a big load lugging estate in the same sense I dont need a great big seadweller capable of diving to 4000ft. I like my seadweller and I like 3.0tdi load luggers ;)

There are some great deals on Audis at the moment.
    Leasing.com have the A4 avant black edition at 202 per month.

2691 upfront
    299 x23

Thoughts?
    As someone who has been sitting on the sidelines contemplating these deals for some time that seems an incredibly cheap deal for a vehicle like this...

2691 upfront
    299 x23

Thoughts?
    That is a fantastic deal. I've got the A4 Allroad with 3.0 tdi 272 BHP engine and it is phenomenal so I wouldn't worry about it being the lower powered one. Fuel consumption can be excellent when you are purring along.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave+63 View Post
    Nice looking cars and well specced but totally boring to drive with wooly steering.
    Can't wait to get shot of mine at end of lease-next April unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Hood View Post
    Nice looking cars and well specced but totally boring to drive with wooly steering.
    Can't wait to get shot of mine at end of lease-next April unfortunately.
    Yup great on paper dull on tarmac

Blog Entries
    Great deal and I ran A4's, A5 and A6 for years.

Never going to be a real drivers car but I don't buy saloons for that, but sitting on congested A and B roads and in traffic they are absolutely wonderful quality places to sit.

Apols, if that a bit too positive on this informative thread.

Pitch

Master
    Great deal and I ran A4's, A5 and A6 for years.

Never going to be a real drivers car but I don't buy saloons for that, but sitting on congested A and B roads and in traffic they are absolutely wonderful quality places to sit.

Apols, if that a bit too positive on this informative thread.

Pitch
    BMW get it right with their 3 series models though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave+63 View Post
    Ive just returned mine. A very competent, well built, and good looking car. Mine in black was nicknamed the hearse by friends. But as others said, its just a machine, its not exciting but it doesnt let you down.

I replaced it with an Alfa Romeo, now thats a car with character.

Master
    And with their 5 series too. And jaguar even do it with the XJ

Blog Entries
    Horrible place to sit IMO, had a new one didnt like it.

Pitch

Pitch
    Agreed, my least favourite interior

Master

Pitch
    I agree the Audi's win the interior battle no doubt and the previous 3 series interiors were poor.
    I only looked briefly at the latest version and thought it seemed a bit better though.
    4 out of my last 5 cars have been Audis so I do like them but just find their saloons really boring to drive.

Blog Entries
    I agree the Audi's win the interior battle no doubt and the previous 3 series interiors were poor.
    I only looked briefly at the latest version and thought it seemed a bit better though.
    4 out of my last 5 cars have been Audis so I do like them but just find their saloons really boring to drive.
    I had one of the latest Q7s for two years and that was an amazing bit of kit.

I am soon to jump into a Tesla Model 3 Performance, now thats going to be interesting after a 12 year period of Audis for either me or the Missus in the garage. 🧐

Pitch

I am soon to jump into a Tesla Model 3 Performance, now thats going to be interesting after a 12 year period of Audis for either me or the Missus in the garage. 🧐

Pitch
    Can you get lease deals on the Tesla?

Craftsman
    https://www.stablevehiclecontracts.c...-leasing/tesla

These guys are good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pitch
    Good luck with the interior on the Tesla if you didnt like the new 3 series!
    I know which one Id choose having tried both....

Sent from my iPad using TZ-UK mobile app

New lease car just dropped off, VW T-Roc R, 2 year deal, 10,000 miles per year, 1900 up fronts and 23 x 319...

Bloody quick mind...

Quote Originally Posted by Martylaa View Post

New lease car just dropped off, VW T-Roc R, 2 year deal, 10,000 miles per year, 1900 up fronts and 23 x 319...

Bloody quick mind...

These was a good deal on these if I had needed a car I would jumped on this, enjoy nice colour

Bloody quick mind...
    Yes, very nice indeed. May I ask who/where was that deal from ??

Cheers

Yes it was from a lease company called AFL Fleet Management, I found the initial deal on leaseloco, then they directed me to AFL.

I did set this deal up in April mind so not sure what the current deals are...

Yes it was from a lease company called AFL Fleet Management, I found the initial deal on leaseloco, then they directed me to AFL.

I did set this deal up in April mind so not sure what the current deals are...

Did you cancel the 8 series?

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Yes I did, they wanted extra money due to it being delivered after April and having to pay the new extra VED, which was caused by the lockdown as I was due to have it delivered on the 31st March.

Also the BMW was way too big and long for me and I do prefer sitting higher up in SUVs, and deep down the T-Roc R i think will be more fun to drive...

Blog Entries
    How long in advance can you normally secure a new lease deal? My current one ends in Feb so plenty of time left, if I see a decent deal now would it be normal to be permitted to jump on now with such a long lead time to completion?

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanb741 View Post
    Girl at work got a Cayman S for 4k down then 398 per month! 2 year deal

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Do you have more info on that one?

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by ~dadam02~ View Post
    How long in advance can you normally secure a new lease deal? My current one ends in Feb so plenty of time left, if I see a decent deal now would it be normal to be permitted to jump on now with such a long lead time to completion?
    Unlikely, but depending on who financed your current lease, you might only have to pay 50% of outstanding payments to hand it back, so if you had a couple of months lead in for the car, might only be paying a relatively small amount to get into the new car.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by peterdo View Post
    Unlikely, but depending on who financed your current lease, you might only have to pay 50% of outstanding payments to hand it back, so if you had a couple of months lead in for the car, might only be paying a relatively small amount to get into the new car.

Not looking to exit my existing before the end of the term, just wondering if putting deposit down on a new one >6 months in advance is doable?

Best just to ask the agent's where you see the deals, some cars have 14-16 week lead times and some have more so it is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Tailyn View Post
    Do you have more info on that one?

I posted that on the 17th October 2016. Suspect that Cayman offer is Long gone and she'd be on a new car by now :)

Journeyman
    Best just to ask the agent's where you see the deals, some cars have 14-16 week lead times and some have more so it is possible.
    I was told 14-16 weeks last weekend at an Audi dealership.

My new Audi A6 allroad 3.0tdi is delivered Thursday. Really looking forward to it...2700 down and 299 a month for 16k miles over 2 years. Has the tech pack and metallic paint so is a 59k car. I think its around 18% Ive managed which is under the 25% mark bandied around on various forums...

My new Audi A6 allroad 3.0tdi is delivered Thursday. Really looking forward to it...2700 down and 299 a month for 16k miles over 2 years. Has the tech pack and metallic paint so is a 59k car. I think its around 18% Ive managed which is under the 25% mark bandied around on various forums...
    23% is my target. 18% is cracking.

Hi

My 3yr PCP on a 535d m-sport ends very shortly....deal from a BMW main franchise was 300 deposit and 275 per month with 8k mileage allowance per year.

Now I was looking on Leasing.com last evening for a suitable replacement and I'm struggling....I would like:

Decent brand ( Audi , BMW , Volvo , VW etc )
    4/5 door Saloon/Hatchback
    Min 2.0 ( hopefully circa 300hp - only based on my 535d experience - not too concerned re engine size/consumption - e.g 2.0 or 4.0 would be fine ! )
    24x month deal....possibly 36x
    3-6x month deposit

Budget wise looks like I need to allow a bit more , let's say 350....but what do I know ?

Anyone more familiar with the various providers able to give me a steer please ?

Best Neil

Craftsman
    Best Audi / VW lease offers I have seen are from Stable Vehicle Contracts, with dealership in the North West, tend to have competitive deals coming up pretty regularly