closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: The TZ Best Lease Car Deals Thread

Master
    Blog Entries
    Got a mate who is looking to finish his deal on a 335d gt m sport plus and get into something less expensive as it's costing £650 a month!!
    He's been offered a pre registered 420i m sport plus coupe on a 3 year deal with nothing upfront and £450 a month based on 10k per annum. Anybody seen anything comparable or better on BMW's or does that seem a good deal?.. will need to be 10k per annum basis.
    Being preregistered he's limited to blue with black leather or white with dark blue leather, neither of which are his preferences.
    He's a big Bmw man but did like the c250 Mercedes he had last time so is open to the idea of a Mercedes again but being a director of his family business he will want a prestige marque for sure.
    He's looking to do a deal asap so would be keen to hear what's available.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatco1800es View Post
    That's great, thank you. I've sent them Onto him.

Craftsman
    C300h AMG Line Premium 4dr Auto
    £263.99 Per Month, INC VAT
    Rental Profile: 9+23
    Annual Mileage: 8k Miles p/a
    Initial Rental: £2,375.91
    Additional Fees: £180.00

https://www.contracthireandleasing.c...ass/256452153/

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jimyu View Post
    C300h AMG Line Premium 4dr Auto
    £263.99 Per Month, INC VAT
    Rental Profile: 9+23
    Annual Mileage: 8k Miles p/a
    Initial Rental: £2,375.91
    Additional Fees: £180.00

https://www.contracthireandleasing.c...ass/256452153/
    Thank you, I've passed this onto him

Craftsman

The TZ Best Lease Car Deals Thread

I’m pretty sure it’s not going to happen, as 4 years seems a long time to own a car (although I’m sure there’s will disagree)

We have seen a 48month deal with no deposit on a car which looks appealing

The car only has 3 years warranty, I was just wondering who is responsible for the warranty in the final year

Will obviously speak to the lease company nearer the time (March 2018), just wondered if anyone knew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    Blog Entries
    As the keeper of the vehicle, I’d suspect that will be you?

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Glover View Post
    Got a mate who is looking to finish his deal on a 335d gt m sport plus and get into something less expensive as it's costing £650 a month!!
    I have the same car at £240 a month from BMW. Just goes to show how deals can vary.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by demonloop View Post
    I have the same car at £240 a month from BMW. Just goes to show how deals can vary.
    Sounds a cracking deal... who is that with please and with what deposit and mileage allowance?

Sounds a cracking deal... who is that with please and with what deposit and mileage allowance?
    Late last year or earlier this year, BMW were doing sone amazing deals on the 3 series GT in order to move slow selling stock.

I very much doubt whether anything like that is possible now.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave+63 View Post
    Late last year or earlier this year, BMW were doing sone amazing deals on the 3 series GT in order to move slow selling stock.

I very much doubt whether anything like that is possible now.
    I doubt but it too as residuals on them have dropped like a stone!

Craftsman
    Happy New Year all.
    I'm at that point where I need to sort out a new lease deal and normally do via Alphabet for BMW and will be considering Mini as well this time. Before I do though, has anyone spotted or know or any good deals out there / coming out? I'm only after a 2 year deal really but that can change (up or down) and looking for around 8k mileage a year... maybe a little less! Hoping to pay around £300p/m.
    Anyone spotted anything fun and interesting?
    Ta,
    Steve

I doubt but it too as residuals on them have dropped like a stone!
    Big piece on Moneybox (Radio 4)a few weeks back about how the cost of leasing a car in the last year has skyrocketed. Based on that it would appear that if you are renewing from a year or two ago, expect to pay a lot more.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by noTAGlove View Post
    Big piece on Moneybox (Radio 4)a few weeks back about how the cost of leasing a car in the last year has skyrocketed. Based on that it would appear that if you are renewing from a year or two ago, expect to pay a lot more.
    True. I did notice this over the last year when I was monitoring the BMW prices on Alphabet. I might well buy yet, I'm very, very much undecided!

Craftsman
    21st Century Leasing has posted a few new year deals today. Some are not bad at all.

I’m seriously considering a personal vehicle lease after March. Only just started looking, but is it fair to say the 20% of RRP over two year rule is no longer achievable? Is there a new value that people look for when choosing a deal?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone View Post
    I’m seriously considering a personal vehicle lease after March. Only just started looking, but is it fair to say the 20% of RRP over two year rule is no longer achievable? Is there a new value that people look for when choosing a deal?
    I looked for a car that fitted my needs and budget.

Depending on how flexible you are on both factors, you might get 20% of RRP over two years - I'm closer to 23%, but got a car which fits both well.

M.

Yes I’ll be flexible on the vehical make, although pretty much decided on an estate. I saw a good deal on a Merc E class wagon the other day on appliedleasing, but it disappeared whilst I was still contemplating!

May I ask what company you used to find yours?

I got mine (a VW) through Stable Leasing, but drop Gareth-W of this parish a PM, he was very helpful when I was looking earlier on.

The best bit of advice he gave was to go for a deal you like the look of ASAP, as they don't hang about! I missed out on a couple with him because I dithered and in the end jumped on one for a Golf elsewhere (He was also instrumental in the choice of car, although I'm still not convinced I'm really a VW man )

M
    Last edited by snowman; 6th January 2018 at 18:50. Reason: Should have read NOT convinced I'm a VW man!

Blog Entries
    In my experience you just need to shop around and leap on deals as they come along.

We replaced wifey’s Golf R which was on a two year PCH for the newer model and DSG for virtually the same money in June last year so no more.

Now my two year Q7 on PCH ends in May this year and to replace like for like is £2,400 more but I have secured a R Design XC90 on a two year PCH for £1,750 less than my present deal.

So for me playing less for the two replacements.

Stable have a great deal on an A5 2.0 TFSI Cabriolet. Something like 1700 down and 300 a month including VAT, which IMHO is a very good deal indeed.

Craftsman
    This is probably an error on the personal costings but if not its a bargain

https://www.selectcarleasing.co.uk/c...2571-2018.html

Quote Originally Posted by Pitch3110 View Post
    In my experience you just need to shop around and leap on deals as they come along.

We replaced wifey’s Golf R which was on a two year PCH for the newer model and DSG for virtually the same money in June last year so no more.

Now my two year Q7 on PCH ends in May this year and to replace like for like is £2,400 more but I have secured a R Design XC90 on a two year PCH for £1,750 less than my present deal.

Pitch who is the XC 90 with, as my Q7 ends in June and starting to think what next shame as really like it but can’t see another option

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by jimyu View Post
    This is probably an error on the personal costings but if not its a bargain

https://www.selectcarleasing.co.uk/c...2571-2018.html
    Just sent an enquiry, like you say, if it's not a mistake then it's a bargain.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by snowman View Post
    I got mine (a VW) through Stable Leasing, but drop Gareth-W of this parish a PM, he was very helpful when I was looking earlier on.

The best bit of advice he gave was to go for a deal you like the look of ASAP, as they don't hang about! I missed out on a couple with him because I dithered and in the end jumped on one for a Golf elsewhere (He was also instrumental in the choice of car, although I'm still convinced I'm really a VW man )

M

# sigh, LOL..

Glad you got sorted in the end mate.....can't go wrong with VW in many sectors these days.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyMilts View Post
    Pitch who is the XC 90 with, as my Q7 ends in June and starting to think what next shame as really like it but can’t see another option
    Chesterfield Volvo dealer Stoneacre although deal has increased from 1st January.

https://www.contracthireandleasing.c...ng/volvo/xc90/

PM and I will give you all the details

Pitch

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by HJ. View Post
    Happy New Year all.
    I'm at that point where I need to sort out a new lease deal and normally do via Alphabet for BMW and will be considering Mini as well this time. Before I do though, has anyone spotted or know or any good deals out there / coming out? I'm only after a 2 year deal really but that can change (up or down) and looking for around 8k mileage a year... maybe a little less! Hoping to pay around £300p/m.
    Anyone spotted anything fun and interesting?
    Ta,
    Steve

Brand new Golf R is the most bang for your buck at £300 a month right now Steve....but there's a VW price rise imminent I should tell you.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitch3110 View Post

Very true. It only costs more if you're too lazy or too stupid to shop around.

Same applies to pretty much everything.

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth-W View Post
    Brand new Golf R is the most bang for your buck at £300 a month right now Steve....but there's a VW price rise imminent I should tell you.
    I do like those. Is that just through the local VW deal then?

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by R0bertb00th View Post

Looks great in that pic but of course that’s not what you get for that price. The standard wheels are awful for example

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Looks like I may be on the lookout myself now, earlier than I thought.

Anyone aware of any good Q5 deals? Or X5 40e?

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by senwar View Post
    Looks like I may be on the lookout myself now, earlier than I thought.

Anyone aware of any good Q5 deals? Or X5 40e?
    I randomly bought ‘what car’ today and I read that the X5 model that’s due for a ‘half way through the model refresh’ is being replaced with a new X5 model as the new Q7 is apparently beating it hands down. Due out nearer the end of the year but might mean there’s good deals on the current model.

Craftsman

Has anyone seen any good deals for a 3 door Mini Cooper S D 2.0
    3 years, ideally chilli/media packs but open to anything really

Will need 15k per year

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Devonian View Post
    I randomly bought ‘what car’ today and I read that the X5 model that’s due for a ‘half way through the model refresh’ is being replaced with a new X5 model as the new Q7 is apparently beating it hands down. Due out nearer the end of the year but might mean there’s good deals on the current model.
    Not disputing what you're saying but that would be a hell of a trick for BMW to pull off; it can't be easy to bring out a new model when a mid-cycle/(LCI) facelift was due?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using TZ-UK mobile app

Thanks. Very interesting.

I’ve not looked at BMWs for a while but fell for a 12 month old X5 hybrid today. I usually buy new but this had some serious kit and a big saving on new.

Craftsman
    Good deals are there to be had, but concur that you need to bite the bullet. I took delivery of an Alfa Romeo Guilia Veloce (280 BHP) just before Christmas. £304 per month all in so under 20% RRP for 2 years. I had been hankering for a Golf R Estate, but could not wait and the Alfa deal was too tempting.

Sent from my [device_name] using TZ-UK mobile app

Hi all!!

I'm looking for a good lease deal on a porsche cayenne diesel plat edition (its the outgoing model - hoping to get a good deal with this being the case) - are these still available to order? any pointers to leasing companies that could source would also be great.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mangoosian View Post
    Good deals are there to be had, but concur that you need to bite the bullet. I took delivery of an Alfa Romeo Guilia Veloce (280 BHP) just before Christmas. £304 per month all in so under 20% RRP for 2 years. I had been hankering for a Golf R Estate, but could not wait and the Alfa deal was too tempting.

Great deal! Where did you find that one?

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone View Post
    Great deal! Where did you find that one?
    I followed the pistonheads leasing thread and when mentioned there I checked it on the contract hire and leasing site. I then called the dealer (Oxford Unity) and they took my order.

When I picked the car up I asked if he had been busy. He said he had done 50 of them.

I think you need to pull the trigger on these deals without the luxury of a test drive. Or do some test drives of various cars in readiness prior to a deal that matches being released.

Quote Originally Posted by Toddy View Post
    Just sent an enquiry, like you say, if it's not a mistake then it's a bargain.
    I 'ordered' one online with select Friday afternoon - then signed agreement form and paid arrangement fee on Saturday morning. Lots of talk on pistonheads that the deal has been over subscribed and pulled / price increased today.

Fingers crossed I've snagged one, but not too concerned if I haven't - I'm sure something else will turn up. I have a Polo Gti coming to the end of its lease in about 10-11 weeks time so the timing could be great.

Master
    http://www.1stchoicevehicleleasing.c...-2dr-267811316

Audi A5 convertible for £181 seems great

Quote Originally Posted by R0bertb00th View Post
    http://www.1stchoicevehicleleasing.c...-2dr-267811316

Audi A5 convertible for £181 seems great
    I think the HUKD scavengers are all over the one you’ve highlighted

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/aud...eposit-2874179

I think the HUKD scavengers are all over the one you’ve highlighted

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/aud...eposit-2874179
    Seems a fantastic deal...think il drop them a phone call this morning to see on lead time....

Quote Originally Posted by mangoosian View Post
    Good deals are there to be had, but concur that you need to bite the bullet.
    What does that mean, exactly?

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by blackal View Post
    What does that mean, exactly?
    I think that means that if a good deal comes up you need to snap it up straight away before it goes. You know just ‘bite the bullit’ And go for it!

I think that means that if a good deal comes up you need to snap it up straight away before it goes. You know just ‘bite the bullit’ And go for it!
    Exactly that, the pistonheads leasing thread is very busy and full of people dithering and debating over which broker to use to save £50 over two years only to moan like crazy when the allocation of cars is gone before they've made a decision.

I may have just fell into that trap myself - wasn't convinced the Jag XF deal was real, so dallied for an afternoon before trying to order. Now I know that people who acted faster then me have had cars confirmed and some who were slower than me haven't - I'm in some grey area in the middle...

Quote Originally Posted by amalgam786 View Post
    Hi all!!

I'm looking for a good lease deal on a porsche cayenne diesel plat edition (its the outgoing model - hoping to get a good deal with this being the case) - are these still available to order? any pointers to leasing companies that could source would also be great.

thanks

Pretty much zero chance to order a new car to build here as Diesel Cayenne production halted some time ago....ahead of the new model being on line which it is now for Q1/2 launch. There is physical stock of new Platinum Cayenne's ("old" model you asked for) in the UK but what's your expectation on budget as Porsche are not really in the Contract Hire market as they aren't a volume player like the competition or their sister companies Audi and VW....

Quote Originally Posted by Crazytrain View Post
    Exactly that, the pistonheads leasing thread is very busy and full of people dithering and debating over which broker to use to save £50 over two years only to moan like crazy when the allocation of cars is gone before they've made a decision.

I may have just fell into that trap myself - wasn't convinced the Jag XF deal was real, so dallied for an afternoon before trying to order. Now I know that people who acted faster then me have had cars confirmed and some who were slower than me haven't - I'm in some grey area in the middle...

This ^^^

Plus the old adage "if it's looks too good to be true..............." is very much the case in the current market as some On line lease companies drive their web traffic and database harvesting by offering super deals that (very often) don't actually exist, or, by the time you see it on line it's wrong/gone or both!!! (p.s. Select Leasing are well known in the Trade for failing to deliver on their on juicier online deals...for what it is worth...)
    Last edited by Gareth-W; 10th January 2018 at 12:32.

Suppose this is personal circumstances and lease deal dependent but am I right in thinking a lease deal would be better than say a salary sacrifice car purchase?