TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The TZ Best Lease Car Deals Thread

Quote Originally Posted by mr noble View Post
    Deal --- what do you think?

Just about to go for it.

Polo GTi DSG 5dr

Std spec plus pearl black paint.

9+23 is £168 inc vat for 23 months and an initial of £1515. 8000 miles. No maintenance. Total cost inc fees is £5600 for 2 years rental.

Car is in stock for a 2-3 week delivery.

After hours of hunting, I think we've found it!! Does that seem ok?

Other one we looked at and test drove was the Fiesta 1.0 Ecoboost ST-Line manual, which was about £4350 all in for 2 years and 8000 miles pa.

I think the GTi and DSG gearbox is worth the extra £600 a year.

If you prefer a Manual gearbox Polo GTi (it's actually better suited to the VW 1.8T and 2.0T engines in the Polo/Golf GTi/R) that is a deal that we can better if you are very quick.....worth a chat at least!

Master
    Blog Entries
    Is it generally better to get a deal with a lower mileage allowance than you think you'll need & just pay for the extra miles you use at the end? I chose 8000 miles on my Skoda Octavia Scout. It costs me £156/month. Extra miles are charged @ 6p per mile. If I'd chosen 10000 miles the extra 2000 miles worked out about 12p per mile extra on the monthly payments & that's if I use all of them (I'm pretty sure I'll be a bit over 16000 miles after 2 years but probably not 20000). I'm aware I'm probably answering my own question here.

That's the way I see it.

I worked out our annual mileage over the last few years, and chose that as the starting point.

If I go over this, it will be cheaper to pay the excess mileage charge.

Blog Entries
    I think this Polo GTI deal is slightly better

http://www.ultimatevehicleleasing.co...tal=9&type=CAR

Pitch

Quote Originally Posted by Pitch3110 View Post

Pitch

Bet you no one actually gets that "deal" as I checked the Polo GTI headline pricing earlier and its certainly higher than £127 ex VAT on a 9+23/8k PCH for a 3 door DSG (and that's via our largest VW Corporate dealer group in the UK who cannot be beaten on price....)

Blog Entries
    Those super deals can be had if you are quick though. The are many driving around in Passats, R estates and nearly 2yo R hatches plus the GTI deal of two days was hounored.

Likewise with my Q7, I ended up with an amazing deal.

Pitch

Those super deals can be had if you are quick though. The are many driving around in Passats, R estates and nearly 2yo R hatches plus the GTI deal of two days was hounored.

Likewise with my Q7, I ended up with an amazing deal.

Pitch

IF you are super quick - and the real key here is only if you are deemed an "auto accept" and not "underwriter referred" which delays the acceptance process - you can get the odd great deal but it does not define the market. I'm afraid you are not correct about "the 2 day GTi deal" as that was a incorrect pricing deal pulled in under 3 hours by VW and no one got underwritten successfully by Central (they tried to claim they did but VW confirmed they did not....) or any other Brokerage business Paul. It was similar story with the Passat Alltrack deal (again incorrectly loaded onto the VW Connect System) but that was caught after around 6 hours in which time around 37 people nationally got underwritten and had cars ordered as per the incorrect pricing.....but that doesn't take into account the 1,700+ people that applied and were rejected due to the terms being incorrect and then being offered the correct pricing that was, of course, higher than the very, very fortunate 37....

There was a similar case last year with the Audi S8. Audi UK had around 65 cars nationally that they were desperate to sell before the end of the quarter and put them onto a hugely supported VWFS (Audi) Contract Hire offer with a headline rate of £399 + VAT for a 9+23/8k deal - for a £80,000 car!!! That sold out in under two days and again because of demand/mistakes by VWFS they honoured a very small amount of factory order cars as well at a similarly low level. Not that you, as a customer, care but Audi UK lost around £27,000 on each of the 95 odd S8's that deal went through at....

A deal is only valid when it's a) successfully under written as proposed and b) is price protected (as not all funders will price protect forward order deals) so caution is recommended is linking to "deals" without the full context/underwriting status being fully known....

Pitch

It's about the same. Our car has 5 doors and pearl paint which would top this up to the £168 mark. And we got a stock car that'll be here in 2 weeks. We were a bit put off by the wait on the Fiesta and Polo/golfs at the moment. It's currently about 18 weeks due to so many people switching to PCH these days. My GFs car won't make it till Christmas let alone March!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mr noble View Post
    It's about the same. Our car has 5 doors and pearl paint which would top this up to the £168 mark. And we got a stock car that'll be here in 2 weeks. We were a bit put off by the wait on the Fiesta and Polo/golfs at the moment. It's currently about 18 weeks due to so many people switching to PCH these days. My GFs car won't make it till Christmas let alone March!
    Thats excellent and good to hear the deals are out there.

Pitch

Master
    I was sent this yesterday - seems quite cheap....

Just a quick note...

We have just launched a deal on the awesome new BMW M140i with business contract hire starting from just £199.99+ VAT per month (personal leasing quotes are available on request), which is incredible value for money.

• BMW M140i 3-door - £199.99 + VAT per month
    • BMW M140i 3-door with 8-speed Sport Automatic transmission - £219.99 + VAT per month
    • BMW M140i 5-door - £199.99 + VAT per month
    • BMW M140i 5-door with 8-speed Sport Automatic transmission - £219.99 + VAT per month

All depends on the down payments though
    It's just a matter of time...

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by stiglet View Post
    I was sent this yesterday - seems quite cheap....

Just a quick note...

We have just launched a deal on the awesome new BMW M140i with business contract hire starting from just £199.99+ VAT per month (personal leasing quotes are available on request), which is incredible value for money.

• BMW M140i 3-door - £199.99 + VAT per month
    • BMW M140i 3-door with 8-speed Sport Automatic transmission - £219.99 + VAT per month
    • BMW M140i 5-door - £199.99 + VAT per month
    • BMW M140i 5-door with 8-speed Sport Automatic transmission - £219.99 + VAT per month
    Yes what's the down payment on these?

Quote Originally Posted by Devonian View Post
    If it's the same deal I've looked at its 9+23

Quote Originally Posted by Omegamanic View Post
    All depends on the down payments though
    And the mileage

And the excess charge

And if its physical or to order

If it's price protected

If you are a business (ST or LTD/LLP) that qualify for that offer I.e. Not a personal deal

As an aside the Auto gearbox is a "must have" with this car.

Master
    Blog Entries

2.5k on the offer he sent me

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth-W View Post
    And the mileage

And the excess charge

And if its physical or to order

If it's price protected

If you are a business (ST or LTD/LLP) that qualify for that offer I.e. Not a personal deal

As an aside the Auto gearbox is a "must have" with this car.
    Yes the 'small print' I guess is just as important. I looked at one link on here the other day and the difference between 5000 miles and 8000 was a lot - completely different quote really.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hilly10 View Post
    2.5k on the offer he sent me
    Thanks, if the above is okay then that's a good deal.

Blog Entries
    Bit of an ugly bugly in estate form but still a pretty good deal and the R is one hell of a little car.

http://www.yes-lease.co.uk/personal-...-nav-108447009

Master
    The deals are out there, you just need to act fast & not think for too long.
    I got a Peugeot 208gti by PS for £133 per month, bargain.

Master
    just had this from Freedom, took delivery of my new one last month so not sure if these are any good.

Mercedes A45 Pre Reg AMG 4Matic 5Dr Auto
    Solid White, Cosmos Black Interior -Black With Red Contrast Stitching ** 18" AMG Alloys, Standard AMG Roof Spoiler, Artico Leather Interior etc ** Cars Are Brand New & Were Registered On 66 Plate For Late December Delivery
    Business Deal - 9 + 23 10K PA £319.99 + VAT
    Personal Deal - 9 + 23 10K PA £383.98 Inc VAT
    Business Deal - 6 + 23 10K PA £352.99 + VAT
    Personal Deal - 6 + 23 10K PA £423.59 Inc VAT
    Business Deal - 3 + 23 10K PA £392.99 + VAT
    Personal Deal - 3 + 23 10K PA £471.59 Inc VAT

Mercedes C63 4Dr Pre Reg C63 AMG Premium 4Dr Auto
    Metallic Obsidian Black OR Palladium Silver, Premium Pack, Black Nappa Leather ** Comand, Bluetooth, Front & Rear Park, Heated Front Seats, Leather, 18" AMG Alloys, AMG Boot Lid Spoiler, Ambient Lighting, Interior Light Pack, Memory Pack, Mirror Pack, Reversing Camera

Business Deal - 9 + 23 10K PA £499.99 + VAT
    Personal Deal - 9 + 23 10K PA £599.98 Inc VAT
    Business Deal - 6 + 23 10K PA £550.99 + VAT
    Personal Deal - 6+ 23 10K PA £661.99 Inc VAT
    Business Deal - 3 + 23 10K PA £614.99 + VAT
    Personal Deal - 3 + 23 10K PA £737.98 Inc VAT

Mercedes E Class Coupe E350d AMG Line Edition Auto
    Solid White, Leather, Comand, Bluetooth, Radio/CD + MP3, 19" AMG Alloys, Front & Rear Parking Sensors,xenon headlights, Heated Front Seats, There Are Some Cars With Pan Roof For AN extra
    Business Deal - 9 + 23 10K PA £299.99 + VAT
    Personal Deal - 9 + 23 10K PA £359.98 Inc VAT
    Business Deal - 6 + 23 10K PA £329.99 + VAT
    Personal Deal - 6+ 23 10K PA £395.98 Inc VAT
    Business Deal - 3 + 23 10K PA £368.99 + VAT
    Personal Deal - 3 + 23 10K PA £442.79 Inc VAT

Audi S5 Sportback MY 17 3.0 T FSI Quattro 354 BHP Auto
    Solid Paint, Privacy Glass, Heated Front Seats, Bang & Olufsen, Xenon Headlights, Navigation, Audi Parking System Plus, Nappa Leather, 19" Alloys

Business Deal - 9 + 23 10K PA £318.99 + VAT
    Personal Deal - 9 + 23 10K PA £382.79 Inc VAT
    Business Deal - 6 + 23 10K PA £351.99 + VAT
    Personal Deal - 6 + 23 10K PA £422.39 Inc VAT
    Business Deal - 3 + 23 10K PA £395.99 + VAT
    Personal Deal - 3 + 23 10K PA £475.19 Inc VAT

BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe 640i M-Sport 4Dr Auto
    Metallic Paint, Navigation, Bluetooth, Xenon Headlights, Dakota Leather, Front Sport Seats, Parking Sensors, 19" Alloys, Front & Rear Park Assist, Mobile Application, Dab Digital Radio
    Business Deal - 9 + 23 8K PA £323.99 + VAT
    Personal Deal - N/A
    Business Deal - 6 + 23 8K PA £358.99 + VAT
    Personal Deal - N/A
    Business Deal - 3 + 23 8K PA £402.99 + VAT
    Personal Deal - N/A

BMW M4 Coupe 3.0 DCT
    Metallic, Navigation, Heated Front seats, Front/Rear Parking Distance Control, Cruise Control, Stop/Start Button, BMW Professional Radio/CD/MP3, DAB Digital Radio, Day Running Lights, Xenon Headlights, Hill Start Assist, 19" Alloys
    Business Deal - 9 + 35 8K PA £505.90 + VAT
    Personal Deal - 9 + 35 8K PA £607.08 Inc VAT
    Business Deal - 6 + 35 8K PA £542.92 + VAT
    Personal Deal - 6 + 35 8K PA £651.51 Inc VAT
    Business Deal 3 + 35 8K PA £585.79+ VAT
    Personal Deal - 3 + 35 8K PA £702.94 Inc VAT

You might want to censor check the many typos and mistakes in that Freedom flyer mate.....

Blog Entries
    You might want to censor check the many typos and mistakes in that Freedom flyer mate.....
    Wife's R was leased through Freedom and they were a fantastic bunch and now talking to them for two more Golfs for my business. Maybe not great grammar but superb customer service. Regards above I don't think weatberks will worry he has his new motor.

You do seem to have a downer of my thread starter Gareth-W, it is a bit of fun which folk may find useful. Please treat it with the intended instead of keep popping up with negatives and put downs. Be nice and play nicely, I thought you would be welcoming of this subject as it is your line of busines.

Ta
    Pitch

Wife's R was leased through Freedom and they were a fantastic bunch and now talking to them for two more Golfs for my business. Maybe not great grammar but superb customer service. Regards above I don't think weatberks will worry he has his new motor.

You do seem to have a downer of my thread starter Gareth-W, it is a bit of fun which folk may find useful. Please treat it with the intended instead of keep popping up with negatives and put downs. Be nice and play nicely, I thought you would be welcoming of this subject as it is your line of busines.

Ta
    Pitch
    ok, brass tacks as this is my field of business. How is it "fun" when trying to be factual and/or helpful?! And grammar has nothing to do with the many factual inaccuracies in the Freedom flyer on at least 3-4 models that I could refer to...

Paul this business sector is full of bullshit and broken promises from big companies that can afford to gloss over details to secure sales with consumers that don't really grasp the nuances of the market/prices advertised on line.

If you find that acceptable then that's fine. Unfortunately the leasing market is purely driven by price but not service, quality or value which is sad state of affairs in my humble opinion.

Anyone can do "cheap" in a market but is that all they can do? You might find it unpalatable that I pull up the finer detail or factual inaccuracies in what you have posted here but if I factually know what's been posted to be incorrect and/or misleading why would I not point it out to TZ members and somehow worry about putting your nose out of joint?

In fact the beauty here is that the state of the market is what gains my own business so much traction is that people are weary with chasing untrainable deals/rates/new cars so we manage to help them to get what they really want and at a deal/price that is set/guaranteed.

Blog Entries
    Bmw x4 2.0 m sport for £350 on a 6 +23 deal seems ok

Master
    Because I've got time to do that, rather than just cut & paste an email quickly in case it was of any interest. As I said, I got my new car last month.

I didn't even read it, let alone check it.
    Last edited by westberks; 10th November 2016 at 22:22.

Blog Entries
    Jag XE R Sport 180 Personal Quote

Personal Payment Profile: Initial rental of £1,970.03 inc VAT followed by 23 monthly rentals of £218.89 inc VAT. Excess mileage charge TBC

Though that looked not too bad to me

I've just had an email for March delivery 17 plate Audi S4 Tip Tronic £3k +vat then 23 x £259 +vat on 10,000 pa.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Morning Wood View Post
    I've just had an email for March delivery 17 plate Audi S4 Tip Tronic £3k +vat then 23 x £259 +vat on 10,000 pa.
    Who is doing that?

Quote Originally Posted by Hood View Post
    Who is doing that?

http://www.solentvehicleleasing.co.u...ls/343-43.html

Master
    That looks a very good deal to me!

0-62 in 4.7 secs sounds like a rocket to me for around 300 a month.

Banned
    0-62 in 4.7 secs sounds like a rocket to me for around 300 a month.
    Three grand in, makes it nearer £500 in reality.

Quote Originally Posted by burnsey66 View Post
    Three grand in, makes it nearer £500 in reality.

That's true, but a lot of people will have a car allowance that will cover it.

Master
    Just reviving this thread.

My partner has had to hand her car back unexpectedly today (thought we had 3 more months) as she's not going back after maternity. I bought my son a 64 plate Focus (nice drive too) when he passed his test in the summer on the proviso that we might need to use it, so I'll drive his to work and back and she can drive mine for a while. However that's not an ideal long term solution, so if anyone sees any great deals about post them up please.

Say up to £250 pm inc VAT. Up to 6 or 9 months deposit, 2 or 3 year. Something auto if possible. At least 1.8 as well I think. That or I buy something for around 15k that's 2 or 3 years old.

Blog Entries
    Not a bad one from Freedom once again and of course doc fees apply.

Skoda Superb Estate 2.0 TDI SE Tech 5Dr
    Metallic, Navigation, Bluetooth, Front & Rear Parking Sensors, DAB Digital Radio, Tinted Glass, Daytime Running Lights, 17" Alloys
    Business Deal - 10K PA Initial Rental £2000.00 + VAT followed by 23 Payments £103.99 + VAT
    Personal Deal - 10K PA Initial Rental £2400.00 Inc VAT followed by 23 Payments £124.99 Inc VAT

- - - Updated - - -

My partner has had to hand her car back unexpectedly today (thought we had 3 more months) as she's not going back after maternity. I bought my son a 64 plate Focus (nice drive too) when he passed his test in the summer on the proviso that we might need to use it, so I'll drive his to work and back and she can drive mine for a while. However that's not an ideal long term solution, so if anyone sees any great deals about post them up please.

Say up to £250 pm inc VAT. Up to 6 or 9 months deposit, 2 or 3 year. Something auto if possible. At least 1.8 as well I think. That or I buy something for around 15k that's 2 or 3 years old.
    A Class always seem to be quite competitive

Mercedes A Class A180d AMG Line Manual
    Metallic paint, Bluetooth, Hill Start Assist, 18" Alloys, Artico Interior
    Business Deal - 9 + 23 5K PA £177.99 + VAT
    Personal Deal - 9 + 23 5K PA £209.98 Inc VAT

Master
    Heres a challenge:

The gf wants a Polo or Golf or similar (i.e German) for a super cheap lease. She does less than 5k miles a year, wants a manual, heated seats and air con.

Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by rico View Post
    Heres a challenge:

The gf wants a Polo or Golf or similar (i.e German) for a super cheap lease. She does less than 5k miles a year, wants a manual, heated seats and air con.

Any ideas?

Polo for is about £160 a month with about £1400 down

Quote Originally Posted by Hood View Post
    Who is doing that?

It's an Audi (VWFS) deal that the whole market has on offer for pre-sell right now.

+£15-£20 per month for the estate.

Quote Originally Posted by rico View Post
    Heres a challenge:

Any ideas?

Requiring a Polo with heated seats (cost option) would mean it would certainly have to be a factory order car with a 14-16 week lead time. If that wasn't a must we could help with a car from VW stock available in 1-2 weeks.

Or if she is really very quick she could have this deal on one of just 3 cars left in stock;

Car details

• Make/model – VW Polo GTi 1.8TSi 192 bhp 5 door 6 speed manual gearbox 2017 Model Year

• Status – New stock car x 3 left

• Lead time – 1-2 weeks delivery once finance is underwritten

• Exterior colour choice – “Flash Red" standard paint finish

• Option selected – None

Contract details – All INC VAT

• Status – Personal Contract Hire Agreement

• Mileage – 5,000 per annum

• Term – 3 years (2 also available)

• Initial payment – £1,529.91 x 1

• Monthly repayments - £169.99 x 35

• Included – Road tax for each year of the agreement and delivery
    Last edited by Gareth-W; 14th November 2016 at 17:41.

Master

Personal Deal - 9 + 23 5K PA £209.98 Inc VAT[/QUOTE]

Manual unfortunately. Apart from that seems a good deal.

- - - Updated - - -

It's an Audi (VWFS) deal that the whole market has on offer for pre-sell right now.

+£15-£20 per month for the estate.
    Any of good deals with VWFS? Or just the higher end cars?

Master

I've just gone for my first lease, ordered an S5 Coupe for March 2017, and saw this posted on that other well known lease thread which may suit;

https://www.nationwidevehiclecontrac...upra-71736.htm

Any of good deals with VWFS? Or just the higher end cars?

Sure, what are you interested in VW wise?

Great deals on Golf GTi/Golf R - hatch and estate for example....or the new Tiguan is very strong too.

Master
    Sure, what are you interested in VW wise?

Great deals on Golf GTi/Golf R - hatch and estate for example....or the new Tiguan is very strong too.
    Only asked about VW as the S4 is a great deal. She's just handed back a Golf Match which was quite nice but had no guts in it. Definitely wants automatic which I guess limits, 5 door and if a 4x4 type rear sensors. Tiguan look appealing too.

S4 deal seems to have vanished...

M

Only asked about VW as the S4 is a great deal. She's just handed back a Golf Match which was quite nice but had no guts in it. Definitely wants automatic which I guess limits, 5 door and if a 4x4 type rear sensors. Tiguan look appealing too.

New Tiguan is very good indeed. 2.0Tdi 150bhp SE NAV 4WD DSG is the sweet spot of range and where the current deals are at the keenest level (given it's got the strongest RV's in the range)

Quote Originally Posted by snowman View Post
    S4 deal seems to have vanished...

M

Still on our system..

Master
    New Tiguan is very good indeed. 2.0Tdi 150bhp SE NAV 4WD DSG is the sweet spot of range and where the current deals are at the keenest level (given it's got the strongest RV's in the range)

Does it come in automatic? Where can I see the deal? Thanks.

Still on our system..

Master
    DSG is the auto version rather than manual.

Craftsman

Personal Deal - 9 + 23 5K PA £209.98 Inc VAT
    Manual unfortunately. Apart from that seems a good deal.
    [/QUOTE]

Where is that deal, I'd like to have a closer look?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Mac View Post
    DSG is the auto version rather than manual.

Correct, DSG is the Auto option for the VW Tiguan.

Was after a cheap runaround for the wife who's Fiesta lease is up in Feb. No decent Fiesta deals at the moment, so we've gone for a Fiat 500 (she's fancied one for a while), poverty spec, but both test drove one at the weekend and it was surprisingly OK
    Fiat 500 1.2l Pop, 8k miles with fleetprices.co.uk
    3+35 £109.56
    6+35 £101.53
    9+35 £94.62

Total over 3 years works out the same either way, so gone for 3+35 = £4163.28 that's just £1387 a year for worry free wifey motoring

Brighty