closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3272808182
Results 4,051 to 4,069 of 4069

Thread: The unified Rolex in the window thread

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Kenney View Post
    I wonder how many people on these lists will go ahead and actually purchase when getting the call now? Or could it be that they assumed they'd never get the call, so put themselves on it anyway so they could tell their mates.

"Oh look, there's a queue. Let's go and join it".
    A lot. I know of two people who have turned down watches. A sub and explorer 2 as the investment value is no longer there like it was. Neither were what you would call enthusiasts. I imagine these people make up most of the lists.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by 100thmonkey View Post
    According to 2-3 reliable and established AD's I know they are getting about a 1 in 10 on Precious metals and 1 in 3 for steel sports. Usually with a 24hr pause whilst the customer quickly will try to sell on quickly before collecting.
    Alanski's correct though Kerry
    With all the AD's you're in touch with surely they can get you one and especially as the uptake is low.
    Shouldn't be a problem.

£9,815 from WF for a cash sale on a 2022+ 126610 without stickers so I’m not sure who is going to give a brand new one to your mate at RRP or a smidge over.

Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Hood View Post
    With all the AD's you're in touch with surely they can get you one and especially as the uptake is low.
    Shouldn't be a problem.
    I know but at the same time if it helps someone here curry favour and make a
    Monkey then happy
    Days
    RIAC

Grand Master

The unified Rolex in the window thread

Quote Originally Posted by wileeeeeey View Post
    £9,815 from WF for a cash sale on a 2022+ 126610 without stickers so I’m not sure who is going to give a brand new one to your mate at RRP or a smidge over.
    Well, in an ideal world, it would be the person who gets offered one by an A.D. tries to sell it to watch Finder and gets offered under retail when I’m prepared to give them retail and a monkey on top. Don’t worry boys I’ve picked up the sly comments suggesting that in my position I should be able to just pull one off the shelf but we all know that doesn’t happen however the gentleman in question has registered with a number of ADs and is a very well renowned and highly charitable businessman that’s done an immense amount for his local community and I’m simply trying to help the fellow out.
    RIAC

Well, in an ideal world, it would be the person who gets offered one by an A.D. tries to sell it to watch Finder and gets offered under retail when I’m prepared to give them retail and a monkey on top. Don’t worry boys I’ve picked up the sly comments suggesting that in my position I should be able to just pull one off the shelf but we all know that doesn’t happen however the gentleman in question has registered with a number of ADs and is a very well renowned and highly charitable businessman that’s done an immense amount for his local community and I’m simply trying to help the fellow out.
    No sly comments from me. Couldn’t care less what he’s done in his life or for his community.

You were asking for a brand new watch for RRP or a smudge above and when quizzed you’ve changed it to £500 over RRP which is still £315 less than WF are currently offering.

You’re trying to help him out under the going rate and I don’t know why anyone would shortchange themselves just because he’s your mate.

Grand Master

No sly comments from me. Couldn’t care less what he’s done in his life or for his community.

You were asking for a brand new watch for RRP or a smudge above and when quizzed you’ve changed it to £500 over RRP which is still £315 less than WF are currently offering.

You’re trying to help him out under the going rate and I don’t know why anyone would shortchange themselves just because he’s your mate.
    Because ill pay more than WF, that is not small changing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    RIAC

Grand Master
    Blog Entries
    Trade is high 9's - 10 for 24 unworn 126610 atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Hood View Post
    Shouldn't be a problem.
    If they were that easy to get at retail how come lots of folk wh0 have decent spend still waiting for one ?

Surely you know enough people to know that there's still a premium on them rather than try get one off here ?

Maybe tell.him to go buy am explorer 1 or 2 instead he may have a chance of one of them as the favour u doing them of paying them retail
    Last edited by alanski; 27th March 2024 at 15:17.

Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by verv View Post
    Trade is high 9's - 10 for 24 unworn 126610 atm.
    Happy with that if you get any in
    RIAC

Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by alanski View Post
    If they were that easy to get at retail how come lots of folk wh0 have decent spend still waiting for one ?

Surely you know enough people to know that there's still a premium on them rather than try get one off here ?

Maybe tell.him to go buy am explorer 1 or 2 instead he may have a chance of one of them as the favour u doing them of paying them retail
    I wont be telling him as its a gift from the team to him and one watch is all thats needed
    RIAC

Grand Master
    Blog Entries
    Happy with that if you get any in
    I meant thats what the trade is paying to buy them in

Master
    Mallory in bath told my FIL 10yrs for an LV sub when I asked him to pop in and got for the list for me, as he just bought 2 OPs. Clearly a joke.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mj2k View Post
    Mallory in bath told my FIL 10yrs for an LV sub when I asked him to pop in and got for the list for me, as he just bought 2 OPs. Clearly a joke.
    That's a very polite FO?
    When you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks long into you.........

Estate agents or Rolex AD personnel? Who’s the bigger

Yip and an unworn 2024 will command a bit more probs low To mid 10s as Verv has already said

And she is definitely in the know :)

Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by alanski View Post
    Yip and an unworn 2024 will command a bit more probs low To mid 10s as Verv has already said

And she is definitely in the know :)
    Ok. So whatever the trade offer ill add a monkey.
    Last edited by 100thmonkey; 28th March 2024 at 00:12.
    RIAC

Master

Stock appears to be arriving in the Greater London area, aware of a few acquaintances “”getting the call”” over the last few weeks. Not sure on your timescale but if it’s a few months you just might get what you want - that aside Used RV will start dropping off further I feel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Toshk View Post
    Estate agents or Rolex AD personnel? Who’s the bigger
    I'd have to give this one to the Estate Agents, Cretins....

Sent from my SM-A217F using Tapatalk