closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Daytona now joins the team!

Threaded View

Daytona now joins the team!

About to sit down for me dinner around 6 on Thursday night when my AD texts me this

Skipped dinner as I had a fully booked weekend ahead, it was now or next week so I jumped in the car and off I went, typically the wife left the car low on fuel so had to take a detour to get some fuel (has to be Shell or Tesco100)

I culled a few watches the beginning of the year and been living with just my Seadweller (116600) which I've been very happy with, a couple of weeks back I did cave and purchased the new Explorer (214270) passed on a couple but in the end though it would make a good do anything watch with a lower profile to the SDc.

Had actually given up on the Daytona as I had an issue with an AD selling one from under me and not being honest about it etc which left me at the back of the line at every other AD, at one point I did look at selling my two and adding some serious funds to go with the WG DD40 but the overall cost just didn't sit right and decided to hold off a year or two so I can get it without sacrificing my SS watches.

Well an hour or so after the text I was at the AD and collecting my Daytona :) must say even after trying it on at a couple of Rolex events having it on my wrist for a few hours made me realise it's even more special then I thought and wiped away the idea in the back of my mind to flip and put the profit towards the DD40.

Well here she is, sized but not destickered

And finally a family shot
    Last edited by pitbull666; 8th October 2016 at 07:40.