closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: New Yobokies Arrival

New Yobokies Arrival

Well after what seems like an eternity of searching to no avail and then waiting what seemed like a lifetime (but was in actual fact only a matter of several days). Followed by an unexpected hold up at customs and of course the inevitable VAT charges which I had forgotten all about. My modded seiko from harold at yobokies arrived this morning.

I've long adored the black bay in red but just could not justify the asking price and even on the forum they just seemed too much for my modest means. On looking for a second hand yobokies or dagaz homage nothing even in previous listings appeared here or on eBay.

I almost pulled the trigger on a Christopher ward quartz trident, which in hindsight would have cost less and may have been a cheaper option but hopefully one of these will be easier to come across should the yobokies not live up to my expectations.

Thankfully after carefully clawing open the packaging, stopping for a few milliseconds to chuckle at the Hong Kong sweet box it came in, I was not disappointed.

Luckily I had the foresight to order a new vintage style strap from gecko and quickly removed the cheap plastic isoframe it came on and I'm so glad I did as it now looks stunning.

Not sure how this type of watch will go down here but I absolutely love it and cannot recommend yobokies enough, even though it is early days.

Now here's some rubbish photos I've taken on the iPhone - expect another crap shot in tomorrow's Friday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    Very nice indeed.

What was chuckleworthy about the box?

Had some rather odd characters on it, made me laugh. I'd send an image if it wasn't already in the bin

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A lot of the Seiko modded stuff is rather nice, is that based on a 5 ??

Yeah it's the seiko 5 SNZH

Saw a FFM on sales corner the other day, was very nice. Not a style I like but still very nuce