closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Incomming...

Master

Incomming...

Love the look. Feels a bit weird wearing such a light watch, my others are so much heavier. Seems to take an age to set up, but I'll get used to that soon enough...

Craftsman
    Why does this picture give me the creeps?

Craftsman
    Toetally get where you're coming from.

ha ha please tell me you were dressed when you took that photo!!! Nice watch though, love that colour.

Master
    Lol, just no socks ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Lol, just no socks ;)

Master
    Great looking watch, Breitling's best offering in my opinion.

Craftsman
    I love the yellow dial on these, makes them very unmistakeable.

Craftsman
    A rare find, well done. You'd do well to pick one of these up for sensible money at the moment as most seem to be for sale at dealers.
    Did you trade any of your current pieces against it?

They are so light on a strap, you forget you're wearing a watch at times

very nice love the yellow Breitling do

Well after what seems like an eternity of searching to no avail and then waiting what seemed like a lifetime (but was in actual fact only a matter of several days). Followed by an unexpected hold up at customs and of course the inevitable VAT charges which I had forgotten all about. My modded seiko from harold at yobokies arrived this morning.

I've long adored the black bay in red but just could not justify the asking price and even on the forum they just seemed too much for my modest means. On looking for a second hand yobokies or dagaz homage nothing even in previous listings appeared here or on eBay.

I almost pulled the trigger on a Christopher ward quartz trident, which in hindsight would have cost less and may have been a cheaper option but hopefully one of these will be easier to come across should the yobokies not live up to my expectations.

Thankfully after carefully clawing open the packaging, stopping for a few milliseconds to chuckle at the Hong Kong sweet box it came in, I was not disappointed.

Luckily I had the foresight to order a new vintage style strap from gecko and quickly removed the cheap plastic isoframe it came on and I'm so glad I did as it now looks stunning.

Not sure how this type of watch will go down here but I absolutely love it and cannot recommend yobokies enough, even though it is early days.

Now here's some rubbish photos I've taken on the iPhone - expect another crap shot in tomorrow's Friday thread!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by MartC View Post
    A rare find, well done. You'd do well to pick one of these up for sensible money at the moment as most seem to be for sale at dealers.
    Did you trade any of your current pieces against it?

They are so light on a strap, you forget you're wearing a watch at times
    Busted my watch fund for it. Don't tell the missus :)

Maybe start your own thread on this. Looks upside down to me

Quote Originally Posted by Hark1812 View Post
    Well after what seems like an eternity of searching to no avail and then waiting what seemed like a lifetime (but was in actual fact only a matter of several days). Followed by an unexpected hold up at customs and of course the inevitable VAT charges which I had forgotten all about. My modded seiko from harold at yobokies arrived this morning.

I've long adored the black bay in red but just could not justify the asking price and even on the forum they just seemed too much for my modest means. On looking for a second hand yobokies or dagaz homage nothing even in previous listings appeared here or on eBay.

I almost pulled the trigger on a Christopher ward quartz trident, which in hindsight would have cost less and may have been a cheaper option but hopefully one of these will be easier to come across should the yobokies not live up to my expectations.

Thankfully after carefully clawing open the packaging, stopping for a few milliseconds to chuckle at the Hong Kong sweet box it came in, I was not disappointed.

Luckily I had the foresight to order a new vintage style strap from gecko and quickly removed the cheap plastic isoframe it came on and I'm so glad I did as it now looks stunning.

Not sure how this type of watch will go down here but I absolutely love it and cannot recommend yobokies enough, even though it is early days.

Now here's some rubbish photos I've taken on the iPhone - expect another crap shot in tomorrow's Friday thread!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by comdiver View Post
    Maybe start your own thread on this. Looks upside down to me
    Sorry thought this was the general incoming thread

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk