closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Would you rely on...

Craftsman

Would you rely on...

Would you rely on the advertised information that this watch is 100m waterresistant?

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... gory=15530

Somehow I doubt it because of low price of this watch. Seems sort of too good to be true.

If the recommended retail price is realistic, then I don't see a problem with the claim. Looks like it's a Miyota movement.

Eddie
    Whole chunks of my life come under the heading "it seemed like a good idea at the time".

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by swanbourne
    If the recommended retail price is realistic, then I don't see a problem with the claim. Looks like it's a Miyota movement.

Eddie
    The recommended retail price of EUR 399 seems like a marketing trick to me. This watch routinely sells at EUR 139 on the manufacturer's website, and there's no problem to get it for less at eBay.de.

In fact, I already have this piece, which I bought several months ago for EUR 50. I couldn't have resisted this price and the watch design. Looks very good - dial, hands and case are manufactured precisely, without any defects and the overall appearance is pretty much above the price level. The Miyota movement keeps time at +10 sec/day, which is fairly good.
    In general, I'm satisfied. I have only doubts about the declared water resistance.