closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: A new incoming...

Master

A new incoming...

A new incoming I collected yesterday the one I was most interested in my haul I have a few others purchased yesterday but am allowed to open only one a month to stop me buying any more. (Agreed with my wife prior to buying). So after having a long gap off buying Omega I had gone a bit crazy recently, I have seen these on and not being particular bothered. However after seeing Tony's (learningtofly) post the other day my mind was set and and a plan to buy one was in and this resulted.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by shoppy View Post
    A new incoming I collected yesterday the one I was most interested in my haul I have a few others purchased yesterday but am allowed to open only one a month to stop me buying any more. (Agreed with my wife prior to buying). So after having a long gap off buying Omega I had gone a bit crazy recently, I have seen these on and not being particular bothered. However after seeing Tony's (learningtofly) post the other day my mind was set and and a plan to buy one was in and this resulted.

Congratulations!

These are lovely.......I like the retro looks. Did you buy new? Must have a look for Tony's thread, I've had my eye on these myself as it's one of very few I would have any interest in at the moment.

Banned
    Great watch, one of the better Omegas, congratulations. Can't go wrong with a Tony watch.

I hope that mark comes off easily:

Last edited by GrandS; 31st July 2016 at 20:27.

Master
    Thank you, thats a reflection of a wall clock and to answer the other question yes bought new.

Lovely, one of my favorites.

Lovely

Craftsman
    Thank you, thats a reflection of a wall clock and to answer the other question yes bought new.
    Shoppy, could you post a link to learningtofly's post please, been tryin to hunt it down and my eyes are starting to hurt!!

Craftsman
    Thanks!

not sure about the lollipop second hand on one of those, but yours and the other one are super! That's deffo one for the wish list, maybe if I'm good from now till Christmas..........2017!

Master
    I think this is the best looking current watch on the market.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    It's a great looking watch, congrats. I tried one on the brown leather a couple of weeks ago.

But... And I don't know whether this divides people more generally or I'm just an outsider... I cannot get on with the lume colour. It's a handsome looking watch, I don't think they needed to play up to the vintage look with off-coloured markers. It's the equivalent of buying ripped jeans to me.

Apprentice
    That's a gorgeous piece.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tricktock View Post
    It's a great looking watch, congrats. I tried one on the brown leather a couple of weeks ago.

But... And I don't know whether this divides people more generally or I'm just an outsider... I cannot get on with the lume colour. It's a handsome looking watch, I don't think they needed to play up to the vintage look with off-coloured markers. It's the equivalent of buying ripped jeans to me.
    The lume colour was my "issue" and the reason I moved it on. I looked into (briefly) getting it relume to white and changing the hands.

An almost perfect watch (but aren't they all)

Very nice Simon.

Cheeky little number!
    Very nice.

Lovely watch, i too was influenced by Tony and tried one on last week.

I'd have to get it on an Omega Nato.

Still debating selling something to get one.

Quote Originally Posted by minkle View Post
    Lovely watch, i too was influenced by Tony and tried one on last week.

I'd have to get it on an Omega Nato.

Still debating selling something to get one.
    I wore mine all weekend (which is odd for me) it looks great on the Omega striped NATO.
    I still find it a little too bling on the bracelet and dare I say it 'nice' for my "bag of poop tied in the middle" aesthetic but overall I think it's currently the nicest posh diver out there.
    I am finding the polished interior bezel ring a ding magnet though.
    Last edited by Sinnlover; 1st August 2016 at 21:34. Reason: I

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnlover View Post
    I wore mine all weekend (which is odd for me) it looks great on the Omega striped NATO.
    I still find it a little too bling on the bracelet and dare I say it 'nice' for my "bag of poop tied in the middle" aesthetic but overall I think it's currently the nicest posh diver out there.
    I am finding the polished interior bezel ring a ding magnet though.
    The bracelet has too many polished surfaces for me but the case (lugs in particular) did not bother me too much being polished, which i thought would annoy me.

Interesting about the inner bezel ring.

Master
    As an owner of the FOIS I can only congratulate you!
    If there is a company that really knows how to do amazing reissues then that is omega!
    Very nice indeed...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All you need now is a bond NATO strap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk