closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Breitling replacement straps.

Journeyman

Breitling replacement straps.

Good Afternoon all.

I simply wish to give my Navitimer a bit of a freshen up by changing the strap. Nothing outrageous but I fancy the burgundy croc style and colour as shown on Breitlings website. There is nothing wrong with the black one I have, so I am after a non genuine tang style strap that is robust enough but I don't want the expense of buying a genuine Breitling one simply in case I don't like the look. Obviously there is no shortage of watch straps available but I was thinking that the forum users here could direct me to the best places. Thank you in advance.

You'll really struggle to find a Breitling Style strap in the Red Wine/Burgundy colour that Breitling have.

The aftermarket Breitling style straps such as the Hirsch Capitano or the Hirsch Heavy Calf tend to stick to the safer Black/Brown/Tan colours, and I can't see anything from watchobsession, or the BOB Breitling style straps on www.waccex.de either.

Of course, you could try and find any other aftermarket strap in that colour, but finding a Breitling style match will be the tricky bit.

You could go down the custom strap route of course, but choosing alligator will push the price high, maybe even close to the Breitling RRP, without even knowing whether the colour is right.

Take a look at Kaufmann straps. They make (or used to make) the straps for breitling.
    You can buy them at a good sorted strap dealer or ad.

http://www.kaufmann.de/en

Journeyman
    Thanks for the advice chaps. Unfortunately no luck finding anything but thanks again.
    Last edited by Vincent; 17th August 2016 at 20:43.