closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Luton airport

Luton airport

Never flown from Luton before. Is there any unrestricted street parking within walking distance of the airport? Cheers. Dave.
    Good luck everybody. Have a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by seikopath View Post
    Never flown from Luton before. Is there any unrestricted street parking within walking distance of the airport? Cheers. Dave.
    Luton is a PITA for parking!

We mainly fly out of Luton as its only 20mins down the road but always get a lift or taxi there.

There is street parking a decent walking distance away but not exactly the nicest of areas.

Quote Originally Posted by seikopath View Post
    No, none whatsoever. Thelong term car park isn't too expensive, but a fair distance (shuttle bus) from the airport. Medium and short term are very expensive. Even the drop off area screws you for £2 for a max of 15 mins!

Quote Originally Posted by afcneal View Post
    No, none whatsoever. Thelong term car park isn't too expensive, but a fair distance (shuttle bus) from the airport. Medium and short term are very expensive. Even the drop off area screws you for £2 for a max of 15 mins!
    Tell me about it!

They even have a van that drives round moving you on if you wait on the road by the hotels etc PITA if you are picking someone up and they are running a little late.

Master
    Do the meet and greet, park up at the short stay, hand your keys in and walk in the airport (5mins walk)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Do the meet and greet, park up at the short stay, hand your keys in and walk in the airport (5mins walk)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Or for about the same money charter a Gulfstream from them round the corner ;)

(The short stay is stupidly overpriced)

Blog Entries
    Hi I live in Luton and I can send you a few street names that you can google around the airport were parking is available and with in walking distance plus there is ample parking car parks around the airport as well

Birmingham airport is appalling for parking. I guess they all do the same thing to drive up prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceblue View Post
    Hi I live in Luton and I can send you a few street names that you can google around the airport were parking is available and with in walking distance plus there is ample parking car parks around the airport as well
    Could you PM the car parks you suggest as well please, thanks

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by mjrennie View Post
    Birmingham airport is appalling for parking. I guess they all do the same thing to drive up prices.
    I accidentally parked in the Jaguar Landrover carpark there once. It was only on leaving three days later on my return that anyone twigged that I wasn't an employee - couldn't charge me, so result!

Sorry, I know its of no help but when I saw the thread title I immediately thought of this