closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Tyson Fury v Wladimir Klitschko

Tyson Fury v Wladimir Klitschko

July 9th,its on. Can Fury do it again? First fight was poor, certainly not good enough for me to subscribe to Box Nation but I still think its a must see.

https://youtu.be/drvqm7FvDvQ

Master
    Doesn't leave Fury much time to shift his podge. I know fighters generally get a bit lax between fights but he takes it to the extreme!

I want him to win with him being British ,but I also want to see him out cold,that would be a good interview after wards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kiltchko too old I'm afraid, Fury ran him ragged after he'd burst his bubble with the pre-fight nonsense.

Fury will win again unless WK can get in shape mentally and knock him out within 5 rounds.

The division needs someone new anyway.

Banned
    I struggle to find the interest to engage.

The sport, especially at the heavyweight division, is in danger of making WWE look serious.

Quote Originally Posted by DB9yeti View Post
    Kiltchko too old I'm afraid, Fury ran him ragged after he'd burst his bubble with the pre-fight nonsense.

Fury will win again unless WK can get in shape mentally and knock him out within 5 rounds.

But anybody but Fury - even forgiving his inarticulate and crude observations and the way he pronounces his words, his boxing is awful - Fury didn't win that fight so much as Klitschko lost it.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by DB9yeti View Post

I don't recall anyone being ran ragged. Fury was crap but Klitchsko was dreadful. It was a terrible fight for the Heavyweight championship.

I think Fury will win again - he's got right inside Wlads head.

Should he win sets up a nice bout vs Wilder should he have the appetite

Grand Master
    Think Klitschko will do it this time, shoud've done it first time, he paid Fury way too much respect in relation to his size, i don't think he'll make that mistake twice.

Master
    Blog Entries
    I think (hope) Fury will lose this time. He can have a scrap but he is no boxer. Terrible defence and a slappy style going forward.
    The entire heavyweight division is in disarray at the minute. The only credible champion I can see is Joshua. Looking forward to see his progression.

Fury is imo a great brawler

He's a great fun guy and foes lots of nice stuff on the quiet

Hopehe wins

Don't care how

Craftsman
    I just hope it's better than the appalling David Haye non-contest from last weekend.