closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Page and Cooper – Damasko servicing – A warning

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by patnmand View Post
    This^^ It would be nice to hear from them. My own impressions of them were very positive, even though I ended up cancelling the order due to Sinn's inability to deliver in the time frames they set. I found them polite and helpful and it would be nice to think that the OP's experience was a glitch that could be quickly sorted out.
    The man himself was "managing attachments" just 15 minutes ago according to his last activity. Perhaps you will hear from him soon.

http://forum.tz-uk.com/member.php?7336-jbbusybee

Thank you to the kind and loyal friends and customers who alerted me to this thread and Tony’s comments.

I’ve said before and I’ll say it again that I am not happy to use this excellent forum to promote my business or use it as a platform for P&C. I am also not going to enter in to a long dialogue with Tony about his service, Instead I’d like to take this opportunity to be as open and honest as possible.

I will defend absolutely our level of standards and technical knowledge and also the way we treat not only our customers but our staff. We pay proper rates for high quality work and extensive facilities. In this case, some mistakes were made, however Tony did have some particular requests outside of the scope of the normal service which delayed our process extensively, however we are always reviewing our service procedure and every effort is being made to improve.

We enjoy a really close relationship with Damasko, and are making strides to extend that relationship to our customers. I’ve attached a photo of an event we held in London only last Thursday (19th May) for our customers, were we brought members of the Damasko family, and one of their senior watchmakers, across to London and introduced them to our customers directly. It’s the first time Damasko have attended any event outside of Germany.

If anyone has any particular comments or questions about this thread, Damasko Watches or our servicing then I welcome them to call me directly on 0208 387 4060 and I will take the time to chat with them and answer any questions they may have.

I will not respond to any more questions on this thread.

We will be taking you behind the scenes of our servicing process on our YouTube channel, so everyone can be sure what they’re signing up for when you service your watch with us.

Last edited by jbbusybee; 26th May 2016 at 14:36.

Quote Originally Posted by jbbusybee View Post
    In this case, some mistakes were made, however Tony did have some particular requests outside of the scope of the normal service which delayed our process extensively, however we are always reviewing our service procedure and every effort is being made to improve.

What were the particular requests outside the scope of the normal service Tony?

Master
    Wow an interesting read and I am surprised given the level of sales and product detail they go into with their brands on Youtube. I was only yesterday looking at a Damasko on a bracelet on their website and so it's good to know about all aspects of their business. I sense their strengths are in sales, brand awareness and self promotion and maybe work needs to be done on after sales and service. All companies have off days but it's whether or not that's the norm.

If anyone has any particular comments or questions about this thread, Damasko Watches or our servicing then I welcome them to call me directly on 0208 387 4060 and I will take the time to chat with them and answer any questions they may have. I will not respond to any more questions on this thread.
    Speaks volumes.

Craftsman
    I will defend absolutely our level of standards and technical knowledge and also the way we treat not only our customers but our staff. We pay proper rates for high quality work and extensive facilities. In this case, some mistakes were made, however Tony did have some particular requests outside of the scope of the normal service which delayed our process extensively, however we are always reviewing our service procedure and every effort is being made to improve.

If anyone has any particular comments or questions about this thread, Damasko Watches or our servicing then I welcome them to call me directly on 0208 387 4060 and I will take the time to chat with them and answer any questions they may have.

We will be taking you behind the scenes of our servicing process on our YouTube channel
    A robust and fair response. Thank you for taking the time to post it.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Banned
    Utter tosh
    Dodge the issue all you like, but if your service was as you attempt to portray, there'd be no need for all those loyal friends To alert you to this tread, as there wouldn't be one.

None of the responses on this thread have been out of order and the least we should expect from a fellow member, is a response for all to see.

Master
    I'm afraid I don't know the OP or the background to his experience. But I do know the Page & Cooper team well. I've bought watches from them, visited their offices and guest-blogged for Jonathan (it was a freebie, BTW). I've also been lucky enough to meet some of the watchmakers (both individuals and companies) they work with and am very, very impressed with both the work they do and how much they care about it.

I've spent a lot of time with them, know how much of a damn they give and I'd trust them with any watch in my collection. I have a hideously obscure 1970s Vulcain that I'm about to send them and I have no doubt it'll come back working properly and I'll know at every stage what's going on.

I'm not claiming they won't make mistakes, but I'd absolutely stand behind their integrity as individuals and as a business. I'd also stand by their desire and ability to put any mistakes right.

One thing worth pointing out is that the 'brands' they work with aren't brands in the conventional sense. There are no plate-glass office blocks, huge ateliers or swanky premises. They're often tiny businesses with just a few very skilled engineers working in them. They don't have big (or often any) customer service teams. You talk to the bloke who made the watch - when he's not making watches.

Speaking as I find, most people in watchworld are decent, straight-up and care about what they do. And, in my opinion, Jonathan and his team are some of the best of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Onelasttime View Post
    What were the particular requests outside the scope of the normal service Tony?
    The only thing this could possibly refer to what my asking their sub-contractor to let me know the grade of movement when they opened the case. I mentioned it in my original post.

And as I mentioned, they didn't even bother to let me know. It would have taken a couple of moments but given there was no extra cash in it they didn't bother.

I did eventually find out when I asked them again when I had to return my watch to have the hair removed.
    The sent me this photograph as confirmation that the movement is bog-standard 7750. The main thing I noticed, though, was the amount of filth on the watch while the case was open. With that kind of cleanliness regime I'm not surprised they get foreign bodies in the watches before they send them back.

At least the hair was clearly visible to anyone who cared to look closely enough. I do wonder if they've left anything else in there.

Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    I'm afraid I don't know the OP or the background to his experience. But I do know the Page & Cooper team well. I've bought watches from them, visited their offices and guest-blogged for Jonathan (it was a freebie, BTW). I've also been lucky enough to meet some of the watchmakers (both individuals and companies) they work with and am very, very impressed with both the work they do and how much they care about it.

I've spent a lot of time with them, know how much of a damn they give and I'd trust them with any watch in my collection. I have a hideously obscure 1970s Vulcain that I'm about to send them and I have no doubt it'll come back working properly and I'll know at every stage what's going on.

I'm not claiming they won't make mistakes, but I'd absolutely stand behind their integrity as individuals and as a business. I'd also stand by their desire and ability to put any mistakes right.

One thing worth pointing out is that the 'brands' they work with aren't brands in the conventional sense. There are no plate-glass office blocks, huge ateliers or swanky premises. They're often tiny businesses with just a few very skilled engineers working in them. They don't have big (or often any) customer service teams. You talk to the bloke who made the watch - when he's not making watches.

Speaking as I find, most people in watchworld are decent, straight-up and care about what they do. And, in my opinion, Jonathan and his team are some of the best of them.
    In my honest opinion I think you have given a better defense of the company than the company response, someone else described it as robust I would say that was an understatement. Reading it I couldn't help but think "What happened to the customer is always right" not "Customer raise your head and I will come down on you like a ton of bricks" The bottom line is someone has parted with their hard earned money for a watch, they have parted with more of their hard earned money for a watch service that was not of a standard they expected. I am no more aware of the background communication between the company and the customer than anyone else but I cant help but think would it not have been easier to just say "We understand your frustration and will sort this out for you"

Don't forget, we are the money paying customers.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by magirus View Post
    Butler? A gentleman's watch should be attended to by his valet, who should be capable of servicing a watch himself, to be done whilst his master is sleeping, silently returning the watch to his master's bedside table during the sleeping hours and thus ensuring no loss of wrist time. Just what standard of service are you people tolerating?
    Of course in an ideal world, but some of my stocks dipped over the last few years and I've had to cut back on the house staff at the weekend coastal villa.
    Naturally the main country estate and the town house in the Hyde Park are fully staffed, I presume the valets there either repair, service, wind my watches or simply replace them and it must be during the night, I really would not know as I've never had a watch break down. Even with my sedentary lifestyle they never run out of power either

Quote Originally Posted by stix View Post
    I sense their strengths are in sales, brand awareness and self promotion
    Not so sure about that last one.

At least we've had some response from Jonathan/Josh. He's been ignoring my emails since 12 April, when he said he would get back to me the next day and let me know why the return of my watch was delayed.

I heard nothing, not only from him but from anyone else from Page and Cooper until I asked again over a week after that.

Since then he's left his part-time helper (ahem, Head of Operations) to deal with it, in spite of me copying him in to all communications.

This isn't my definition of 'giving a damn'.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by robert75 View Post
    I couldn't help but think "What happened to the customer is always right" not "Customer raise your head and I will come down on you like a ton of bricks" The bottom line is someone has parted with their hard earned money for a watch, they have parted with more of their hard earned money for a watch service that was not of a standard they expected. I am no more aware of the background communication between the company and the customer than anyone else but I cant help but think would it not have been easier to just say "We understand your frustration and will sort this out for you"

Don't forget, we are the money paying customers.
    I think this is a fair point, but P&C are a very small outfit dealing with, as MMC stated, very small manufacturers. What Jonathan has said is that he's more than happy to spend time with anyone individually (including, I guess, the OP) to resolve the issues and put minds at rest, which I think is perfectly reasonable. There is a risk of fanning the flames if he gets fully involved here, so I think he's being wise in exercising caution. He's admitted that a mistake was made in this instance, but nobody in their right minds is going to answer a thread of this nature with "Do you know what? We are a bunch of amateurs attacking your watches with mallets". Jonathan defended his watchmakers and invited anyone to talk to him personally who has concerns. I don't think you can say fairer than that really. Deciding who to hand a prized possession worth many hundreds or thousands of pounds for service is always a tough decision and I'm sure P&C will be making every effort to ensure that the OP's experience isn't repeated and the communication is first rate. Here's hoping for lots of positive reports over the coming months.

Master
    I think this is a fair point, but P&C are a very small outfit dealing with, as MMC stated, very small manufacturers. What Jonathan has said is that he's more than happy to spend time with anyone individually (including, I guess, the OP) to resolve the issues and put minds at rest, which I think is perfectly reasonable. There is a risk of fanning the flames if he gets fully involved here, so I think he's being wise in exercising caution. He's admitted that a mistake was made in this instance, but nobody in their right minds is going to answer a thread of this nature with "Do you know what? We are a bunch of amateurs attacking your watches with mallets". Jonathan defended his watchmakers and invited anyone to talk to him personally who has concerns. I don't think you can say fairer than that really. Deciding who to hand a prized possession worth many hundreds or thousands of pounds for service is always a tough decision and I'm sure P&C will be making every effort to ensure that the OP's experience isn't repeated and the communication is first rate. Here's hoping for lots of positive reports over the coming months.

I am not sure you are reading the same thread as I am.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Chabsy View Post
    I am not sure you are reading the same thread as I am.
    I think I am, I guess I'm trying to strike some balance and obviously not succeeding! I'm not denying the OP's problem at all, but I also would be sad to see a full scale witch hunt and vilification of a small company based on one servicing mistake. However, I've said my piece and don't think I need to add any more so I'll stand aside now.

I suspect anyone having a similarly poor experience to Tony's would view the style of your response as totally spineless and unapologetic.

You could at the very least have apologised for the way his service experience was handled, instead of dodging the issue with marketing chat.

Why bother posting?

Thank you to the kind and loyal friends and customers who alerted me to this thread and Tony’s comments.

I’ve said before and I’ll say it again that I am not happy to use this excellent forum to promote my business or use it as a platform for P&C. I am also not going to enter in to a long dialogue with Tony about his service, Instead I’d like to take this opportunity to be as open and honest as possible.

We enjoy a really close relationship with Damasko, and are making strides to extend that relationship to our customers. I’ve attached a photo of an event we held in London only last Thursday (19th May) for our customers, were we brought members of the Damasko family, and one of their senior watchmakers, across to London and introduced them to our customers directly. It’s the first time Damasko have attended any event outside of Germany.

We will be taking you behind the scenes of our servicing process on our YouTube channel, so everyone can be sure what they’re signing up for when you service your watch with us.

Last edited by TimeOut; 26th May 2016 at 15:54.

Master
    Any glimmer of hope I was holding out for P&C has been extinguished completely.

As always, you can tell how good a company is by how they handle problems.

0/10 for this slapped-arse reply.

Everyone makes mistakes, its how you handle them that counts.

Really, really poor response.

Banned
    I would be sad to see a full scale witch hunt and vilification of a small company based on one servicing mistake
    The retailer had a chance to put his side across and instead he chose to type a response with complete disregard and disrespect for the problem in hand, or the members.

Quote Originally Posted by demonloop View Post
    you can tell how good a company is by how they handle problems.

Everyone makes mistakes, its how you handle them that counts.
    indeed. I'm rather surprised by mr. busy bee's response tbh.
    Good luck everybody. Have a good one.

Master
    It's funny isn't it, how first impressions are so important. As someone who's new to this game, and picked up a handful of watches over the last year or so from various sources, I wouldn't touch P&C with a barge pole going forward simply because of that post.

A half-a*sed apology of sorts attached to a weak marketing effort is worse than saying nothing at all. Quite amusing in a way (but not for Tony I imagine).

Master
    Come on. the P and C guy didn't have to come onto the forum, most companies wouldn't because they don't think they can ever win in such an arena. Further, at any point they can be accused of airing private issues concerning a specific customer. The customer, on the other hand can hammer away as much as he likes.. which is odd in itself because when some people make similar types of complaint they are told not to air individual concerns on the forum.
    So which is it ? some chap came on here recently to air his concerns about a Patek and Watchfinder. He was treated quite sharply and told this wasn't a forum for consumer complaints. Now someone else makes consumer complaints and he's treated as entirely in the right.
    Maybe he is entirely justified, I don't know. What I do know is that if Page and Cooper feel there is more to this, they can hardly say so. Not in a public forum. They're on a hiding to nothing. All sorts of accusations about their behaviour, and the quality of their watchmaker, have been made...they've offered to talk personally to anyone sufficiently interested, and provided a phone number. That's a perfectly decent response...if people aren't happy, give them a ring.
    Last edited by paskinner; 26th May 2016 at 16:14.

Indeed. If I had experienced the poor service described by the OP, then been told "yeah, it wasn't great. But the canapés were at this luxury event you weren't invited to. No further questions" I would be more peed off than the OP seems to be.

Quote Originally Posted by kungfugerbil View Post
    Indeed. If I had experienced the poor service described by the OP, then been told "yeah, it wasn't great. But the canapés were at this luxury event you weren't invited to. No further questions" I would be more peed off than the OP seems to be.
    Indeed. A confusing message in Mr Busy Bee's post.

Is it don't buy from Page and Cooper, or just don't buy a Damasko full stop?

Quote Originally Posted by TimeOut View Post
    Indeed. A confusing message in Mr Busy Bee's post.

That may depend on Damasko's response, if any.

I have sent the link to Nadja Damasko's personal email address, as was always my intention. I'll report back

Quote Originally Posted by TimeOut View Post
    Both of the above.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    At least we've had some response from Jonathan/Josh. He's been ignoring my emails since 12 April, when he said he would get back to me the next day and let me know why the return of my watch was delayed.

I heard nothing, not only from him but from anyone else from Page and Cooper until I asked again over a week after that.

Since then he's left his part-time helper (ahem, Head of Operations) to deal with it, in spite of me copying him in to all communications.

This isn't my definition of 'giving a damn'.
    Retailer lip-service vs real-life Customer experience. Or would the difference be down to using the phone instead of email? Hmmmm....

If Damasko (and the rest of the watch industry) supplied parts easily to customers and watch repairers there wouldn't be an issue. You'd think it was the f*****g secret service or atomic bomb kits, they're only watches FFS! They're so far up their own ar$es they're in danger of disappearing.
    F.T.F.A.

Hmmm.....that response from Page and Cooper would make me very reluctant to deal with them.

You would hope that smaller concerns such as Damasko (in this instance) would at least ensure that those chosen to represent them had some form of service support. Maybe service kits or a stock of the "oh so special" seals.

I would have thought that it would ease pressure on the manufacturing facility; if nothing else.

I have bought from them in the recent past. The transaction was as you would expect when a firm are taking your money. OK but nothing special.

The thread does not fill me with confidence about future service and support.

Master
    I like to hear both sides of a story, and I hoped that P&C would give us info that had been missed by the OP. That's not happened, and all I see is a very hoity toity response that does nothing at all to inspire any confidence in their operation from my POV. I've spent the past two days with a very first world issue of looking for a table. We found a couple that were perfect but didn't trust the sellers and went elsewhere in case something goes wrong. Service is very much part of the buying process, no matter what product and what cost.

In some ways I still don't think it's correct to go off one bad experience but when somebody has put up with such poor service over a decent period of time and has still felt obliged to tell the world about it: well that's not something you'd do if there wasn't just cause for it. Clearly they didn't go out of their way to resolve the issues in the OP's mind.

I'm really disappointed as for a long time, I've considered a Sinn 103 Diapal and now if I do go for it, I'll be going through Jura or somebody else. They have given me good service in the past and I'm sure the price won't be any different.

Master
    Oh well, its a good job Damasko watches can now be purchased from Jura Watches now

Page and Cooper – Damasko servicing – A warning

Not sure there is any real surprise in any of this, and I wouldn't avoid P&C because of it.

The complaints seem to be about timeliness, communication, quality and cost.

As far as I'm concerned,the dirty little secret of "value" mechanical watches is that they are disproportionate costly to service. Chronographs are expensive, as it's labour and time intensive.

It isn't a surprise that small companies, of which Damasko is just one example, don't have the investment in facilities, equipment, training, quality control and customer service infrastructure that the likes of Breitling and Rolex do.

All of this is part of the mid-price watch package, watch value bring the upside, but after sales and service being less predictable.

I do think the P&C representative has been reasonable in his post, and Damasko ought to re-think their unwillingness to supply parts to independents.

David

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by helidoc; 26th May 2016 at 19:00.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by steppy View Post
    Oh well, its a good job Damasko watches can now be purchased from Jura Watches now
    Not sure what the upside of that is, if Damasko, via P&G, have a contracted service centre, which is where Jura will be sending them too.
    Is the lack of comms solely down to P&G or ultimately the service centre?

Quote Originally Posted by paskinner View Post
    Come on. the P and C guy didn't have to come onto the forum, most companies wouldn't because they don't think they can ever win in such an arena. Further, at any point they can be accused of airing private issues concerning a specific customer. The customer, on the other hand can hammer away as much as he likes.. which is odd in itself because when some people make similar types of complaint they are told not to air individual concerns on the forum.
    So which is it ? some chap came on here recently to air his concerns about a Patek and Watchfinder. He was treated quite sharply and told this wasn't a forum for consumer complaints. Now someone else makes consumer complaints and he's treated as entirely in the right.
    Maybe he is entirely justified, I don't know. What I do know is that if Page and Cooper feel there is more to this, they can hardly say so. Not in a public forum. They're on a hiding to nothing. All sorts of accusations about their behaviour, and the quality of their watchmaker, have been made...they've offered to talk personally to anyone sufficiently interested, and provided a phone number. That's a perfectly decent response...if people aren't happy, give them a ring.
    Very much this.

the P and C guy didn't have to come onto the forum, most companies wouldn't because they don't think they can ever win in such an arena.
    With a response like he gave, you can see why.

Craftsman
    I agree with most of what you are saying. However, wrt to giving him a ring to discuss directly with him, I can't help but think he's just saying that now that the problem is out on an open forum. Tony's repeated emails for updates/further information were ignored.

Craftsman
    I've also had unpleasant email conversations with them, I wouldn't purchase from them or deal with them again!! I will just deal with Damasko direct in future.

Not the best example of customer service and communication TBH.

As always, there are 2 sides but we still only really have one - the P & C response says nothing really except trying to state how good they believe they are.

They should have been all over this behind the scenes.
    When you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks long into you.........

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by tritium View Post
    I've also had unpleasant email conversations with them, I wouldn't purchase from them or deal with them again!! I will just deal with Damasko direct in future.

Yeah every time i ask about a watch, they give me the same spiel and you can hear this on their videos: "Oh this watch is a client's because its so popular, its already sold, no discount whatsoever because every watch is so sought after.....yeah yeah...I can order from another German AD for at least 25% less...."

Quote Originally Posted by kaiserphoenix View Post
    Yeah every time i ask about a watch, they give me the same spiel and you can hear this on their videos: "Oh this watch is a client's because its so popular, its already sold, no discount whatsoever because every watch is so sought after.....yeah yeah...I can order from another German AD for at least 25% less...."
    I can understand why some 'traditional' firms chant the mantra and believe if they 'keep their eye' on 'their ball' that all will be well. The reality is the internet and social media spreads things quickly - far and wide. Regardless of whether it is correct or not it still spreads - corrective action and positive input needs to be done. If this means undoing the wrong or dispelling the falsehoods - it still needs doing. To do nothing is really silly.
    When you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks long into you.........

Master
    Have to agree that the response to this thread hasn't done P and C any favours.

If a compnay like this are to make any response in a public watch forum, it has to be "mea culpa, we shall try to make it all right again".
    Or not bother.

At present 3,000 views of the more watch-literate public (their target audience) are overwhelmingly not impressed.
    That is another mistake to add to those committed in the service.

A big apology and returning the watch with vouchers, an additional strap or something by means recompense for hassle would have seen this disappear without trace, with minimal extra hassle or cost.

I fear there is a level of ego involved at P & C that precludes a truly customer-centric attitude. And I am not wholly surprised having talked to them at Salon QP a while back.
    Shame

Dave

Master
    ^^^^ +1.

I don't see how the OP's experience can be viewed as anything other than poor so whilst the response acknowledges this it's then a case of knowing when to stop talking. The absence of customer service hasn't been explained when an apology would have gone a long way. I'm a Damasko owner so like the product but if I kept mine long enough to need a service it's unlikely to go to P&C after this which is a shame.

I've just re-read P&C's response which seems very measured and fair - and as others have commented it is very unusual to hear directly from a Company in situations like this. I sympathise with the OP and hope he gets things sorted to his satisfaction, but a lot of responses here seem a little dramatic. I've also studied the picture of the watch with the caseback removed and can't see any dirt anywhere on the case myself? Any organisation can make mistakes, it's how they respond that counts - and an invitation to speak with the Company directly isn't a bad place to start is it? 😕

Craftsman
    If you say you defend what has happened in this particular service and try to blame it on "particular requests" (see which movement it is, something any half decent watchsmith can tell at a glance) and "some mistakes were made" with no apology, you really have a VERY misguided idea of the standards that the rest of the company are maintaining (or not maintaining as is the case). Take this as a sign before the rot sets in too much and get out there and find out why this happened, exactly, and if it's a few individuals or a company wide attitude that management aren't aware of.

There was a continual lack of customer care, zero assurance to the customer, zero unprompted feedback to the customer, zero compliance with the customers specific requests until it went back the second time, extremely poor final QC, and conflicting service details given to the customer (pushers / crown).

If it were someone on my team and it turned out it wasn't a genuine mistake (hard to believe, given the repeated occurrences), whoever was responsible for that would be packed off for reinforcement training, after being given an official verbal warning.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by sweets View Post
    I fear there is a level of ego involved at P & C that precludes a truly customer-centric attitude.
    Having had some communication with P&C myself I hear the sound of a nail being struck firmly on the head.

it's how they respond that counts - and an invitation to speak with the Company directly isn't a bad place to start is it? 😕
    No it isn't. Though the fact they seem to have spurned the chance to communicate with the OP via email points to it being too little too late.

Craftsman
    Blog Entries
    I have bought three Damaskos from P&C (DC56Si Black, DC56Si Silver and DA36 Black) and I've had no problems.

They told me that the watches could be ordered from the factory but were not held in stock and I was happy to place my orders and wait, although Damasko don't seem to communicate when orders will be coming through even to their dealers.

Damasko watches really are of very high quality and proper tool watches and I absolutely love all of mine. I think that Damasko as a company are really focused on the materials, the products and the engineering and fall down on marketing, customer service, communication etc. I'm not saying that is good but that's just how it is. The money goes on quality of product and design not on swanky showrooms and advertising budgets.

All I can say is that I used to be a serial buyer and flipper of mid-level watches (Rolexes, Breitlings, IWCs, Omegas etc) - I just couldn't stick with anything for long - but since I bought my Damaskos I have stuck with them and am perfectly happy.

Having said that, when my Damaskos need servicing I will certainly send them back to the factory. I am under no illusions - they will be there for a long time but I believe that the servicing will be top drawer.

And Jonathan, thanks for the invitation to that recent Damasko event. I assumed the email was the usual spam and I didn't bother opening it. I wish I had now as I certainly would have come along...

Jack
    Last edited by FazerBoy; 27th May 2016 at 01:46.

Craftsman
    Blog Entries
    Double posting deleted
    Last edited by FazerBoy; 27th May 2016 at 00:46. Reason: Double posting