closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches



TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 201 to 231 of 231

Thread: Custom-made watch straps

  1. #201
    Have bought many various handmade straps over the years.
    Heritageleather straps (facebook) is now my go to man . Not only for quality but value too. He also uses many different skins and leathers.
    Here are 5 of the six I've purchased this year.


    Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Andyg156; 14th November 2020 at 17:02.

  2. #202
    I have just ordered this strap to try on my GS
    goatskin-taupe

    Will replace the pin buckle with the GS one, that the Boutique gave me.

  3. #203
    Quote Originally Posted by Andyg156 View Post
    Have bought many various handmade straps over the years.
    Heritageleather straps (facebook) is now my go to man . Not only for quality but value too. He also uses many different skins and leathers.
    Here are 5 of the six I've purchased this year. Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
    If you are not on Facebook, is there any other way to contact them?

    What are the costs and delivery time?

    Many thanks

    Tony

  4. #204
    I will ask him. Costs for post are included in his costs. He also is happy to use Transferwise which reduces the sending of money abroad costscand pretty good exchange rate. Saved me quite a few quid.


    Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

  5. #205
    Grand Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    14,976
    Just going by his FB photos, they look as good as I've ever seen. What are prices like? If you'd rather not share the cost of yours then which bracket are they in please?

    50 - 100
    101 - 150
    151 - 200
    200+

    Cheers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andyg156 View Post
    I will ask him. Costs for post are included in his costs. He also is happy to use Transferwise which reduces the sending of money abroad costscand pretty good exchange rate. Saved me quite a few quid.


    Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

  6. #206
    Towards the higher end of lowest price bracket.

    Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

  7. #207
    Grand Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    14,976
    Thanks and very good

    Quote Originally Posted by Andyg156 View Post
    Towards the higher end of lowest price bracket.

    Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

  8. #208
    And much better than the 470 OEM straps I've purchased in the past. Lessons learnt there.

    Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

  9. #209
    Quote Originally Posted by Topcat30093 View Post
    If you are not on Facebook, is there any other way to contact them?

    What are the costs and delivery time?

    Many thanks

    Tony
    Pm'd you

    Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

  10. #210
    Thank you


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #211
    2 new straps made by heritage leather straps arrived just in time for Christmas. I am always taken back by his quality.

    Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

  12. #212
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    South Wales
    Posts
    447
    Does anyone know anywhere doing 24mm Tropic style straps?
    Can't seem to find any.
    Alternative is maybe Sailcloth but any 24mm have the wrong buckle hole - Need a wide one unfortunately.

  13. #213
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamakazie! View Post
    Does anyone know anywhere doing 24mm Tropic style straps?
    Can't seem to find any.
    Alternative is maybe Sailcloth but any 24mm have the wrong buckle hole - Need a wide one unfortunately.

    Check on amazon, there are few in 24mm

  14. #214
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    oop north
    Posts
    439
    Before



    After







    Not the best shots but you get the idea. I think it's transformed it to a much more expensive looking watch. Not that it was cheap mind you.

    From Heritage Leather Straps as recommended on here. Thanks.
    Last edited by spud767; 11th February 2021 at 21:29.

  15. #215
    Quote Originally Posted by spud767 View Post
    Before



    After







    Not the best shots but you get the idea. I think it's transformed it to a much more expensive looking watch. Not that i was cheap mind you.

    From Heritage Leather Straps as recommended on here. Thanks.
    Nice. Which watch is it ?

  16. #216
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    oop north
    Posts
    439
    It's a 1956 Baume and Mercier. I'll try to take better pics in natural light at some point.

  17. #217
    Quote Originally Posted by spud767 View Post
    It's a 1956 Baume and Mercier. I'll try to take better pics in natural light at some point.
    Congrats, very nice !

  18. #218
    Quote Originally Posted by spud767 View Post
    Before



    After







    Not the best shots but you get the idea. I think it's transformed it to a much more expensive looking watch. Not that it was cheap mind you.

    From Heritage Leather Straps as recommended on here. Thanks.
    I've been buying heritageleather straps for coming upto a year and have that same leather . Photos just don't capture the quality.

    Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

  19. #219
    Master
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    South Yorkshire at the moment
    Posts
    3,132
    Has anyone ever had a custom strap from Equus Leather or Thestraptailor please?

  20. #220
    Master Rocket Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,172
    I used the Strap Tailor recently and can't fault the workmanship or customer service.

  21. #221
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Stourbridge, UK
    Posts
    87
    Had this made by Jones of Tokyo on Etsy.
    Very pleased with the result it smells lovely. Find myself sniffing it every time I look at it !

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

  22. #222

    Red face Heuerville custom leather Rally straps?

    As made by Stewart Morley. Normally a 2 to 3 month lead time.

    What's the general consensus on quality of the Rally custom leather straps? :)

  23. #223
    Another heritageleather strap this time for my sons Omega.

    Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

  24. #224
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    887
    I'm searching for a royal blue sail cloth with white Stitching, can't seem to find such a strap, anybody able to point me towards one? Ta

  25. #225
    Craftsman FrontierGibberish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Wantage, UK
    Posts
    644
    Q for you guys who recommend Heritage Leather Straps "on Facebook". I'm not a FB user, is this the same guy? https://heritagestraps.com/

  26. #226
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Beccles uk
    Posts
    83
    Not quite royal blue but watch gecko do a decent sail cloth with contrasting stitch

  27. #227
    Craftsman FrontierGibberish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Wantage, UK
    Posts
    644
    Green Buttero w/ cream stitch made by David Richards. Fabulous quality and, as Id hoped, perfect for the 4512 with its classic taper and rise but contemporary touches. And 78 in his sale too!




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  28. #228

  29. #229
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8
    Burgundy Custom 19mm bought from Etsy.

    5mm padding down to 3mm, contrasting red stitching to match the seconds hand.

    Watch is Japan only GS SBGA073 - only made for less than a year.


  30. #230
    Grand Master learningtofly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Everywhere & nowhere, baby
    Posts
    33,246
    Quote Originally Posted by Andyg156 View Post
    Another heritageleather strap this time for my sons Omega.

    Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
    Beautiful Speedy. If you ever want to move it on let me know.

  31. #231
    Craftsman FrontierGibberish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Wantage, UK
    Posts
    644
    Italian leather rallye made by Jan of this parish which I bought this week from the gent as part of his clear out.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Do Not Sell My Personal Information