closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Captain Anerica Civil War

Captain Anerica Civil War

Just got back from taking my nephew....

I was hesitant after the utter tripe of batman v superman, but can advise that this film is worth a peak

Some great humour, no spoilers from me, plenty of action

Worse ways to blow a tenner

I was listening to the something on Radio 4 the other day that said it had been well recieved by critics and audiences

Journeyman
    Saw it last night - thought it was alright ... Bit of a contrived plot / preferred the earlier ironman or capt America films.

Master
    It ha sbeen getting 5 star/rave reviews all o9ver the place. Didnt quite get that but thought it was petty good and certainly worth a look.

Fix the typo in the title!

Saw it yesterday and it didn't quite live up to expectations and the near rave reviews it has been getting. My son felt the same way about it to the extent that we didn't bother to stay for the post credits sequences (there are two). This wasn't helped though by far the worst cinema experience to date. Constant eating noises from seemingly the entire audience plus constant visits to the toilet by the many under 12s in attendance. The picture was the usual lacklustre soft focus presentation and there is no bass in that multi-screen at all. Just reminded me why I rarely go to the cinema really. It did not feel like a 2h25m film though which is a good thing. It will benefit from a rewatch in better conditions.

Looking forward to Deadpool on BluRay in 5 weeks when the picture and sound will be excellent in my living room; as will the beer and the behaviour of all in the room!
    Last edited by Gruntfuttock; 2nd May 2016 at 18:52.

Looking forward to eventually catching this one.

Blog Entries
    Went to see this last night with my kids. They really enjoyed it and I didn't have the heart to burst their bubble. I thought they really dragged out the main plot line. A bit disappointed tbh.

Craftsman
    I want to watch it, but thinking that all the superhero films are becoming a bit OTT now 😕 The last Avengers film just seemed far far far too much, too many heros on screen at once & wonder if this could be the same.
    Happy to be proven wrong though, very happy for that matter.

N 28 deg, 31' 18.4902 W80 deg 33' 40.035"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweepinghand View Post
    Just got back from taking my nephew....

I was hesitant after the utter tripe of batman v superman, but can advise that this film is worth a peak

Some great humour, no spoilers from me, plenty of action

Worse ways to blow a tenner
    Disney knows how to make a movie.

Unfortunately, the people that own the rights to DC's comic book lines do not. . .

Journeyman
    Think ill wait for it to come on sky movies, he hate going to see a film if there kids there