closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AC/DC refund or go?

Craftsman
    Good news for any UK gig goers Axl was back on his feet at the Prague gig. Looking forward to it now but also hope Brian gets his fair rewards for his loyal service.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaunty View Post
    Good news for any UK gig goers Axl was back on his feet at the Prague gig. Looking forward to it now but also hope Brian gets his fair rewards for his loyal service.
    That's good news, no tickets been sent out yet though?

Master
    All the promo pics still feature him and I think he believes he is still part of the band for recording purposes but the devil is in the details and it would depend on what he signed (or believed he signed). He should be v.rich anyway. Rose appears to be fitting in v.well - bit screechy for me but he must be thinking it's a lottery win for him - getting to sing with 2 of the biggest acts in rock.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by wildheart View Post
    That's good news, no tickets been sent out yet though?
    Friends got there's on Friday but I am still waiting for mine. Cutting it fine...

Craftsman
    For anyone else waiting as well - Got email confirming tickets despatched yesterday so should come today.

Mine came on Saturday

It was fantastic. Very impressed with Axl he did such a good job. Angus was just phenomenal. Down side was price of food & drink. £4.80 bottle of beer, £10 Fish n chips. Good luck to the 'happy hammers' paying those prices. The stadium I magnificent, they ha done a great job adapting it. Getting to the station was a joke,it took and hour and a half after the gig which ruined the evening for me. They need to sort that out or there will be a blood bath come the footie season.
    Enjoy the show at the Etihad those going!!

Master
    Friends got there's on Friday but I am still waiting for mine. Cutting it fine...
    Those who are cynical (like me) will tell you this is to stop you selling the tickets allowing all the tickets that the secondary market has to get sold (or not)

Craftsman
    Quality gig, sound was ace even though we were seated (idiot mate didn't wanna stand).

Setlist was great and Axl was really goodm, defo got the Bon Soctt screach.

Yep beer was a ripoff...wasn't too bad though when we found the bar selling Pints at the same price as bottles...happy days.

Download this week...Maiden and Sabbath...lovely jubbely.

Craftsman
    Just to echo I really enjoyed the gig, down standing and in the thick of it. Wasn't worried about booze prices, hammered when I go there!

Craftsman
    Go for sure