closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Vintage and Prestige watches?

Craftsman

Vintage and Prestige watches?

Hi all,
    Anyone bought from Vintage and Prestige watches? Tried a search but obviously vintage, prestige and watches are fairly loose search terms!

http://www.vintageandprestige.com/pr...egory/vintage/

Thanks in advance,
    Olly

Bump! Also very interested in hearing about others experiences with this dealer.

On the about us tab they say that they only set up in 2015, so I suspect it is too soon for people here to have used them.

It might be worth putting a link to the watch that you are interested in and asking for feedback - especially if it is vintage.

On the site link posted I am having trouble finding a bricks and mortar address. Maybe as looking on phone. However, on that basis alone I am suspicious of the credibility.

Vintage & Prestige Watches

I thoroughly recommend this very professional team/company. I very recently purchased an Omega Speedmaster Professional Apollo 11 35th Anniversary from them. The chronograph is in pristine condition (full set), it was delivered to me the next day, and their customer service was/is second to none. I look forward to doing business with them again. I assure you, deal with them with great confidence as they will not dissapoint.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy Gonzalez View Post
    I thoroughly recommend my very professional team/company. I very recently sold an Omega Speedmaster Professional Apollo 11 35th Anniversary to a customer . The chronograph is in pristine condition (full set), it was delivered by me the next day, and my customer service was/is second to none. I look forward to doing business again. I assure you, deal with them with great confidence as I will not dissapoint.
    FTFY

I thoroughly recommend this very professional team/company. I very recently purchased an Omega Speedmaster Professional Apollo 11 35th Anniversary from them. The chronograph is in pristine condition (full set), it was delivered to me the next day, and their customer service was/is second to none. I look forward to doing business with them again. I assure you, deal with them with great confidence as they will not dissapoint.
    What a spiffing testimonial. ;,,

And first post to boot, oh and I almost forgot, ''welcome''.
    Last edited by number2; 21st October 2016 at 06:47.

Bit disappointed no story about being picked up from the airport, or spending hours luxuriating in enthusiastic horological chit chat this time.

Craftsman
    I thought I'd counter that with something of equal value.

The bloke ran over my cat in his S-Class Merc.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto View Post

The bloke ran over my cat in his S-Class Merc.
    Exactly. Every time I mention their name in front of my gerbil he visibly shudders. Obviously I can't go into detail outside of the Boys Room.
    In the Sotadic Zone, apparently.

Master
    If I send you the money would you buy me a mil-sub.

Master
    On a more serious note, can any of you chanel experts verify that necklace, I'm feelin' a bit gangsta.

Master
    I can vouch for speedy. He's spammed multiple watch sites.

I am no spammer! I am new here, but buy/sell regularly. References to prove it!

Quote Originally Posted by troymcclure72 View Post
    I can vouch for speedy. He's spammed multiple watch sites.

Journeyman
    Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I was going to ask this question and thought it may as well be added to this thread. Two years on, has anyone else had dealings with Vintage and Prestige?