closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A recent incoming... The Omega Speedmaster "TinTin"...

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark lowman View Post
    Not sure why I am asking this but, does the Tintin have the exact dial fit as the standard pro? I'd love to get one but would be interested in purchasing a standard pro dial as well. I suppose two watches in one.
    Do agree that the wrist shots really bring out the beauty.
    I have been thinking exactly the same.

As much as I love the look of the Tintin, I am still a little unsure of its versalility vs the normal black dialed Pro.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidsteruk View Post
    I have been thinking exactly the same.

As much as I love the look of the Tintin, I am still a little unsure of its versalility vs the normal black dialed Pro.
    it is the same case and hands and movement - the difference is the red text on the caseback and the dial

I have both the Tintin and the standard speedy - as for versatility they both wear exactly the same and I suppose the tintin feels a but more special so I use it more sparingly.
    but thats just me and I keep it on the bracelet for special occasions.

If you wanted a Tintin for everyday it would be just fine - i'd suggest a strap and keep the bracelet for special ocasions... save on bracelet servicing costs if its an issue.
    a strap really can transform any speedy pro but more so the tintin...

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Xantiagib View Post
    it is the same case and hands and movement - the difference is the red text on the caseback and the dial

I have both the Tintin and the standard speedy - as for versatility they both wear exactly the same and I suppose the tintin feels a but more special so I use it more sparingly.

If you wanted a Tintin for everyday it would be just fine - i'd suggest a strap and keep the bracelet for special ocasions... save on bracelet servicing costs if its an issue.
    Cool thanks for the info. A plan of action is now forming in my mind! A nice speedy rocket ship dial is next on the list.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Xantiagib View Post

Brilliant, just the kind of info I needed. I know the standard will go with most situations, but that Tintin dial is just so alluring

Thanks

Alluring is the word indeed .... its so very 'black' too ... it makes the red and white stand out more...

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by henryviii View Post
    +1 for that.
    + me, agreed it looks great.

Master
    Really like the look of the TinTins. Think they will be quite sought after in the long run. Very nice video review there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it looks like a race track corner nothing to do with Tintin.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by loqv75 View Post
    it looks like a race track corner nothing to do with Tintin.
    Have you read the original post and link?

Yes why? Design wise it doesn't remember me Tintin at all, this is just my humble opinion...