closing tag is in template navbar
Time Factors Watches



TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2262707172
Results 3,551 to 3,582 of 3582

Thread: Any good New TV Series worth watching

  1. #3551
    Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Chippenham ish
    Posts
    2,287
    About 2/3 way through Squid Game at the moment and if you havenít watched it yet then you must! One of the most crazy and original things I have seen for a long while. Really well worth a look!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #3552
    Master wildheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Essex - Hopefully on a golf course!
    Posts
    8,006
    Quote Originally Posted by zanderpants View Post
    About 2/3 way through Squid Game at the moment and if you havenít watched it yet then you must! One of the most crazy and original things I have seen for a long while. Really well worth a look!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have to say I'm enjoying this as well, very different.

  3. #3553
    Master
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    5,695
    Quote Originally Posted by yumma View Post
    If you want something lighthearted and funny, I can thoroughly recommend Sex Education on Netflix.

    It will be a bit Marmite, but if you liked the Inbetweeners you will like this, this even has some genuinely touching moments too. Not one to watch with the kids.
    We saw some of this being filmed locally just reciently - my girls watch it
    I’ve been enjoying outer bank on Netflix - A treasure hunt series
    Here we are ��
    Untitled by biglewie, on Flickr
    Last edited by lewie; 12th October 2021 at 11:05.

  4. #3554
    Master
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Berkshire
    Posts
    4,529
    Started Hollington Drive on ITV last night, quite impressed 2 episodes in.

    Also enjoying Click Bait on Netflix & also Alice in Borderland which isn't as gripping as Squid Game but keeps me entertained.

  5. #3555
    Just finished watching Back to Life on the iPlayer. Dark comedy created by and starring Daisy Haggard.Really good.

  6. #3556
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Posts
    511
    Just finished S3 of Sex Education. Warm, funny, something to say, and brilliantly written with excellent acting. The consistency over the course of the 3 seasons so far has been remarkable. A treat.

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  7. #3557
    Master pacifichrono's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    6,545
    For you Dexter addicts like me, the reboot premieres next month (in the U.S.)...



  8. #3558
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    489
    Really enjoying Ted Tasso on Apple TV+ at the minute. Season 2 has had loads of laugh out loud moments with the odd serious part thrown in. S2 E9 was rubbish though!
    Last edited by ManCityDG; 18th October 2021 at 08:23.

  9. #3559
    Rake on Netflix, quite funny at times.

    Note: Some sex, boobs, bad language, violence and drugs.

  10. #3560
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Hertfordshire UK
    Posts
    458
    Quote Originally Posted by pacifichrono View Post
    For you Dexter addicts like me, the reboot premieres next month (in the U.S.)...


    I loved Dexter! This better be coming to UK !

  11. #3561
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    MK
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTigerUK View Post
    Rake on Netflix, quite funny at times.

    Note: Some sex, boobs, bad language, violence and drugs.
    I enjoyed Rake managed to get through the whole lot. It does get a bit bizarre towards the end.

  12. #3562
    Craftsman T1ckT0ck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Norwich, Norfolk
    Posts
    702

    Any good New TV Series worth watching

    Few episodes into the chestnut man on netflix and itís a pretty good thriller / crime series so far.


    Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app
    Last edited by T1ckT0ck; 18th October 2021 at 23:30.

  13. #3563
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    SE UK
    Posts
    667
    Season 3 of Succession started last night on Sky Atlantic - great series full of loathsome characters that are great to watch trying to destroy each other!

  14. #3564
    Master Anygreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Cheshire England
    Posts
    1,104
    Just started watching MAID on Netflix, didnít think it was going to be my thing but 2 episodes in it looks very good. Give it a whirl guys. The Lead actress is brilliant.

  15. #3565
    Master Anygreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Cheshire England
    Posts
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by PAM580 View Post
    I loved Dexter! This better be coming to UK !
    Yeah me too. Great show.

  16. #3566
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    813
    Quote Originally Posted by Anygreg View Post
    Just started watching MAID on Netflix, didnít think it was going to be my thing but 2 episodes in it looks very good. Give it a whirl guys. The Lead actress is brilliant.
    Weíre 4 in and itís better than i was expecting, great actor in the lead and Andie MacDowell is fantastic as the bi-polar mum!

  17. #3567
    Master Anygreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Cheshire England
    Posts
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Davidd View Post
    Weíre 4 in and itís better than i was expecting, great actor in the lead and Andie MacDowell is fantastic as the bi-polar mum!
    Yes indeed. My misses couldnít believe it was her. Loving it so far mate

  18. #3568
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    813
    Quote Originally Posted by Anygreg View Post
    Yes indeed. My misses couldnít believe it was her. Loving it so far mate
    Always had a bit of a thing for Andie since St Elmoís Fire! Itís a great drama and iím the same as you, couldnít believe it was her!

  19. #3569
    Master Anygreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Cheshire England
    Posts
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Davidd View Post
    Always had a bit of a thing for Andie since St Elmoís Fire! Itís a great drama and iím the same as you, couldnít believe it was her!
    80ís MacDowell was a belter for sure

  20. #3570
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    813
    Quote Originally Posted by Anygreg View Post
    80ís MacDowell was a belter for sure
    Not too shabby to these early 50ís eyes to be honest mate!

  21. #3571
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Ascot, Berkshire, U.K.
    Posts
    954
    Not new, but new to me. I have just finished and enjoyed the first season of Longmire on Amazon.

  22. #3572
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    93
    Iíve seen a few mixed reviews of the new season but Iím really hoping that Succession doesnít go downhill. Excellent show. Yesterdayís episode was decent at least.

  23. #3573
    Quote Originally Posted by mailforkev View Post
    Iíve seen a few mixed reviews of the new season but Iím really hoping that Succession doesnít go downhill. Excellent show. Yesterdayís episode was decent at least.
    I thought it was great

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  24. #3574
    Grand Master Onelasttime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Everywhere, yet nowhere...
    Posts
    10,113
    If anyone is thinking about watching Angela Black on ITV, don't bother. Just awful.

    I gave it half an hour of my life last night before I realised I hated all the characters, the script, the direction, the locations, everything

    Wolfe, on the other hand, is ace. As is the new series of Brassic

  25. #3575
    re watching the strain while i wait for the new season of dexter , good new series pretty thin on the ground atm.

    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2654620/

  26. #3576
    Quote Originally Posted by Onelasttime View Post
    If anyone is thinking about watching Angela Black on ITV, don't bother. Just awful.

    I gave it half an hour of my life last night before I realised I hated all the characters, the script, the direction, the locations, everything

    Wolfe, on the other hand, is ace. As is the new series of Brassic
    I love the new season of Brassic

  27. #3577
    Quote Originally Posted by pacifichrono View Post
    For you Dexter addicts like me, the reboot premieres next month (in the U.S.)...


    Coming to Sky Atlantic starting November 8th

  28. #3578
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    414
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTigerUK View Post
    Rake on Netflix, quite funny at times.

    Note: Some sex, boobs, bad language, violence and drugs.
    Another Aussie show worth watching, https://www.justwatch.com/uk/tv-series/offspring-2010. Can't remember any boobs, though! It's a dramedy for adults that kids can watch. Chill out, easy watch.

  29. #3579
    Master
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Devon
    Posts
    4,650
    After a few poor months with not a lot that interests me to watch, Succession is back, with Dexter next month and in December loads of things I enjoy - last season of Gomorrah, season 2 of the Witcher, easy cheesy watching of Cobra Kai and something new with the Book of Bobba Fett, which Iím hoping will be as good as the Mandalorian. Hopefully Carnival Row isnít too long away.

  30. #3580
    Master Anygreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Cheshire England
    Posts
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Devonian View Post
    After a few poor months with not a lot that interests me to watch, Succession is back, with Dexter next month and in December loads of things I enjoy - last season of Gomorrah, season 2 of the Witcher, easy cheesy watching of Cobra Kai and something new with the Book of Bobba Fett, which Iím hoping will be as good as the Mandalorian. Hopefully Carnival Row isnít too long away.
    Yes too all of that! Iíd forgotten about carnival row. Enjoyed that one.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  31. #3581
    Grand Master hogthrob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Essex, UK
    Posts
    14,005
    Quote Originally Posted by verv View Post
    Finished Midnight Mass over the weekend and thought it was excellent albeit slightly predictable.
    Just enough creep without being ott.
    I'm about half way through. 'Supernatural horror' for grown ups, and I'm finding it far more enjoyable than An American Haunting, for example.


    On Netflix.

  32. #3582
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Hertfordshire UK
    Posts
    458
    Me and the Mrs loved SupernaturalÖ.our guilty pleasure. It gets silly/repatative but we watched the lot

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Do Not Sell My Personal Information