closing tag is in template navbar
Time Factors Watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364
Results 3,151 to 3,160 of 3160

Thread: Any good New TV Series worth watching

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton-Browne View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. Interestingly, they've released all of the episodes at once rather than rationing them out, two at a time.

Yes indeedy; what a splendid idea. Watch at your convenience !!

B

RE : Spiral (Engrenage) BBC

We have just finished this:

"The Man in the High Castle is an American dystopian alternate history web television series depicting a parallel universe where the Axis powers of Nazi Germany and the Empire of Japan rule the world after their victory in World War II"

Excellent. Based on a book by Philip K Dick And produced by Ridley Scott and Frank Spotnitz. Very uncomfortable in places but gripping to the end.
    Alt history at it's best.

The missus and I have been bingeing on the US version of The Office. Not a new TV show at all but it only arrived on Netflix recently. Can't believe I hadn't seen it before. Put us both in laughing fits.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradiddle View Post
    The missus and I have been bingeing on the US version of The Office. Not a new TV show at all but it only arrived on Netflix recently. Can't believe I hadn't seen it before. Put us both in laughing fits.
    I’ve watched it all the way through twice. Hilarious show and some brilliant characters from main ones like Dwight through to smaller ones like Creed.

Not exactly new, but I have just started watching Lilyhammer. US Ex-Mafia mobster relocates to Norway. Very funny. Plus the lead is a ex-member of E Street Band.

Whoever does not know how to hit the nail on the head should be asked not to hit it at all.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by zanderpants View Post
    For those that liked The Queens Gambit there is another show called Godless on Netflix by the same guy. Absolutely superb and as much as I liked Gambit I thought Godless was better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thenks for the suggestion, Once I stop watching the jaw dropping coverage of US politics (CNN on far too much!) I will give it a go

Sharp Objects. Perfectly captures the sleepy yet creepy and incredibly dark atmosphere of a small deep south town through the eyes of a deeply disturbed journalist, facing her past demons whilst investigating the deaths of 2 young girls.

Make sure you keep watching to the very last end credits of the final episode!

Craftsman
    Probably mentioned previous but started watching the Americans, just into series 2 and enjoying, still a long way to go so hoping it doesn’t flatline along the way

Quote Originally Posted by watchcollector1 View Post
    Sharp Objects. Perfectly captures the sleepy yet creepy and incredibly dark atmosphere of a small deep south town through the eyes of a deeply disturbed journalist, facing her past demons whilst investigating the deaths of 2 young girls.

Make sure you keep watching to the very last end credits of the final episode!
    Check out the sim audio moon system in that show. Outstanding! Good show also. She’s working on another similar project out soon I believe

Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown

Not a new series, but one which had completely escaped my notice until now.
    Available on Netflix (all series) and Amazon Prime Video (series 1-7).

I have only watched a couple so far, but am hooked already. From what I have seen so far I would describe it as 'easy watching, food meets travel meets politics'.