closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 110 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110
Results 5,451 to 5,459 of 5459

Thread: Any good New TV Series worth watching

Master
    Watched the first episode of Mammoth last week. A PE teacher is frozen in an avalanche in 1979, and revived perfectly preserved in 2024. A bit like Life on Mars in reverse. In essence - it's about a normal bloke with sensible values in a world gone mad.

Loved it. Especially liked the dialogue with the lesbian PE teacher he shares an office with. BBC2.

Quote Originally Posted by johnboy9876 View Post
    I'm 2 episodes into Baby Reindeer on netflix, it's very weird. I can't work out whether to admire or feel sorry for the characters

Anyone else watching this?
    really enjoyed this series but have lots of questions about the real truth in the storyline.

If you have kids, Renegade Nell is worth a watch. Even for me it was mildly entertaining but my daughter loved it.

Journeyman
    Not sure if its been recommended yet, but Dark on Netflix is simply amazing.

Time travel in a small German town, with some really interesting paradoxes / time loops.

Some of the characters are represented by 3 different actors in the different eras and it is creepy how well they were cast.

At one point, I thought, "Aw, that's disappointing. They just put a wig and make up on the actor to make him look older." But it turned out to be an older actor that just looked ridiculously like the younger guy!

Story is great too. Sad it's over...

Sent from my SM-M325FV using Tapatalk

Four episodes in of Apple TV's 'Sugar' with Colin Farrell.

I'm loving the format.

Quote Originally Posted by barty9 View Post
    really enjoyed this series but have lots of questions about the real truth in the storyline.
    We finished the series last night. Absolutely loved it. I'm sure there is some artistic license but it's so brutally honest that I suspect a lot is true.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by johnboy9876 View Post
    I'm 2 episodes into Baby Reindeer on netflix, it's very weird. I can't work out whether to admire or feel sorry for the characters

Anyone else watching this?
    Not heard about this but added. Thanks.

I’ve recently discovered ‘Gone Fishing’ with Bob Mortimer and Paul Whitehouse. I’ve no interest in fishing but it’s such a relaxing and funny programme. It’s the TV equivalent of having a joint.

Quote Originally Posted by TaketheCannoli View Post
    I’ve recently discovered ‘Gone Fishing’ with Bob Mortimer and Paul Whitehouse. I’ve no interest in fishing but it’s such a relaxing and funny programme. It’s the TV equivalent of having a joint.
    It’s great, more about their friendship than the fishing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk