closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: German Authorised Dealers

German Authorised Dealers

Has anyone ever dealt with a German AD who is prepared to ship to the UK?

I'm particularly interested in a Nomos and although I could buy directly from them I figure a bit of discount could be had at an AD. That along with the better Euro pricing it would be a nice saving.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Mr Tetley; 2nd November 2015 at 23:35.

Master
    Hey,

I'm living in Munich. Perhaps I could help you. The only idea that I have right now is me buying it directly from the AD and then sending it to you. If you think it's a feasible option let me know, maybe we can sort it out after all.

Cheers,
    Mihai

Master
    DB9Yeti dealt with a German dealer for this PP 5980, so you shouldn’t have much cause for concern.

Grand Master
    Check how much it'll cost to transfer money, or card fees etc and exchange rates applied to card transactions. Worth doing your homework thoroughly first.

Paul

Master
    Agreed - buy on the continent. For all that I like their watches Nomos pricing in overseas markets are a disgrace and anti-competitive using exchange rates that have hardly ever existed (the USD one is a ridiculous rate that has never existed).

I have bought from www.watch.de without issue - good english and prompt emails. Set website to English and go to Luxury Watches on left side.

Have a look at transferwise.co.uk or equivalent for cheapest way to transfer money - you don't get all the fancy credit card protection though.

From forum memory asking for discounts at German dealers is not easy at all.
    Last edited by Dazzler; 3rd November 2015 at 06:13.

Thanks for the replies and advice. And thanks to Mihai for the kind offer, I've sent you a PM.