closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches



TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
Results 1,101 to 1,131 of 1131

Thread: Show your Rolex.

  1. #1101
    Master
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    OAP land
    Posts
    1,973

  2. #1102
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by JC180 View Post






    Nice collection which of the 4 do you tend to keep going back to( curious owner of the a couple of these !)


    Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

  3. #1103
    Master JC180's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    2,330
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy4389 View Post
    Nice collection which of the 4 do you tend to keep going back to( curious owner of the a couple of these !)


    Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app
    Thank you.

    Well since that post I've added a brand new Sub LV which I really wanted back since I sold mine too cheap in 2016.

    I wore the BLNR for 3 years solid then I bought the SD in November and wore it daily for 8 weeks whilst my BLNR was in for service.

    The LV I havent worn yet but know it wont get a tonne of wear from when I last had it.

    The SD, and Exp II & BLNR I see getting the most wear in that order. The YM is super special but won't be a daily wearer.

    Last edited by JC180; 29th January 2019 at 23:06.

  4. #1104
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by JC180 View Post
    Thank you.

    Well since that post I've added a brand new Sub LV which I really wanted back since I sold mine too cheap in 2016.

    I wore the BLNR for 3 years solid then I bought the SD in November and wore it daily for 8 weeks whilst my BLNR was in for service.

    The LV I havent worn yet but know it wont get a tonne of wear from when I last had it.

    The SD, and Exp II & BLNR I see getting the most wear in that order. The YM is super special but won't be a daily wearer.

    great looking box full there mate!
    Whatís next on the hitlist?
    I agree I own the Yachtmaster aswell I think itís the best looking and good for comfort but not for everyday wear, that I go for my blnr! But I can see why your SD gets most wrist time just a start looking all rounder I think ..


    Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

  5. #1105
    Craftsman Exiztence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Prague
    Posts
    284
    Just got back from honeymoon and this was waiting for me :)


  6. #1106
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    313
    Quote Originally Posted by Exiztence View Post
    Just got back from honeymoon and this was waiting for me :)

    Lopped off the cyclops I see!


    Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

  7. #1107
    Apprentice aksd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    London, United Kingdom and Coorg, India
    Posts
    17
    Out with the Explorer for Coffee harvest, early November


  8. #1108
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    St Albans
    Posts
    18
    Love this Submariner. Watch Doctor just serviced for £330 inc. overhaul, mainspring,rotor axle, centre wheel, cannon pinion, new seals, polish, case and bracelet refurb.
    I mentioned them in my last post but thought it was relevant to mention them again as their service was spectacular and completed this Watch in the time it took an AD to quote!
    0cc9d31a-b0c5-4a00-a6a3-7ed3524b7049.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

  9. #1109
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    68



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #1110
    Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    N Ireland
    Posts
    1,995
    One of the big boys

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

  11. #1111
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    151
    Airking

    Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

  12. #1112
    Master
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    End of the world
    Posts
    2,766
    Honeymoon phase


  13. #1113
    Master
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Devon
    Posts
    2,794
    Quote Originally Posted by kultschar View Post
    Honeymoon phase

    My honeymoon phase with this watch has lasted 7 or 8 months so far. Donít think it will end.

  14. #1114
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    533
    My SD43 with a little crude editing. Prompted by the current fake Daytona thread, perhaps we should all be mindful that it's very easy to publish your serial number on the engraved rehaut.


    Last edited by Russ; 7th February 2019 at 12:14.

  15. #1115
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Milton Keynes
    Posts
    835
    Lately I've been fascinated by the 5 digit Explorer II but can't decide which colour.. so got both!


    Sent from my EVR-L29 using Tapatalk

  16. #1116
    Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,055
    Collected this today...


  17. #1117
    Master
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    1,042
    Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    My SD43 with a little crude editing. Prompted by the current fake Daytona thread, perhaps we should all be mindful that it's very easy to publish your serial number on the engraved rehaut.


    Not on my 14060M random serial number the rehaut just says Rolex. Rolex. R.....

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Enoch View Post
    Collected this today...

    Very nice, just in time for some serious weekend wear.

    Steve

  18. #1118

    Show your Rolex.

    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickJ View Post
    Lopped off the cyclops I see!


    Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app
    Much improved as a result.
    And are you outside in a smoking jacket? In this weather? Youíll catch your death....


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  19. #1119
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Northants UK
    Posts
    222
    Quote Originally Posted by Enoch View Post
    Collected this today...

    Congratulations what a gret looking watch. Did you buy this brand new?

  20. #1120
    Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,055
    Quote Originally Posted by thfccambs View Post
    Congratulations what a gret looking watch. Did you buy this brand new?
    Yep...from local AD

  21. #1121
    Master Wazza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    York
    Posts
    1,120
    I think I might have over done this a little bit. Problem is that I just don't know how to consolidate.


  22. #1122
    Purchased this morning :))


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  23. #1123
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    21


    My 39mm explorer from 2015! Love it to bits


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  24. #1124
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike83 View Post


    My 39mm explorer from 2015! Love it to bits


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Beautifully understated

    Sent from my SM-G950F using TZ-UK mobile app

  25. #1125
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by kultschar View Post
    Honeymoon phase

    Honeymoon phase that will last more than any marriage 🤷🏼*♂️


    Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

  26. #1126
    Craftsman Andsan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Tšby north Stockholm
    Posts
    421

    Submariner 16613


  27. #1127

  28. #1128
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6
    Non date 2002 sub on its way to join these two IMG_1600.JPGnext week
    Last edited by RalphFish; 17th February 2019 at 15:27.

  29. #1129
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6
    https://www.flickr.com/gp/18563408@N02/14809p

    Non date 2002 sub joining these two later this week
    Last edited by RalphFish; 17th February 2019 at 15:44.

  30. #1130
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6
    [URL="http://www.flickr.com/gp/18563408@N02/14809p"]

    Trying again to load photos!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by RalphFish View Post
    [URL="http://www.flickr.com/gp/18563408@N02/14809p"]

    Trying again to load photos!
    I give up !

  31. #1131
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Buckinghamshire, uk
    Posts
    353
    C
    Quote Originally Posted by Wazza View Post
    I think I might have over done this a little bit. Problem is that I just don't know how to consolidate.

    What a cracking collection-very envious.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •