closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Breitling aerospace x2

Apprentice

Breitling aerospace x2

########## :) WATCHES RECOVERED :) ##########

Sad first post ---- I have had my two Breitling aerospace watches stolen from home - both No.33 Sqn military limited editions featuring a puma helicopter in profile over the '9' position and '33' in place of the '3', Titanium grey - 3 of 50 and 26 of 50, ser. no.s 910423 & 910395 respectively. Stolen complete with all boxes and certificates/documentation, all I have left are photos which I will post up this evening when I'm back home

####Crime Ref YY1782515####

########## :) WATCHES RECOVERED :) ##########
    Last edited by colinstubbs; 16th September 2015 at 12:57.

Master
    When were they taken??

I saw this one in Bluewater Goldsmiths last month. I stopped and had a chat with the sales guy about it as I spotted it was a squadron version and was interested. I'm afraid I can't remember what number out of the fifty it was though, but hell of a coincidence if unrelated.

Apprentice

:) WATCHES RECOVERED :)

Exactly like that - but mine have both now been returned complete with boxes documentation etc. I do know one of my old colleagues with one for sale/sold so this is probably it!! As you said hell of a coincidence but anything's possible :)

So glad to hear you got them back. I walked in here hopping for some glimpse of hope for the retrieval of them and was very happy to see the header of your first comment.

Congrats :)