closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Market currently?

Master

Market currently?

Looking to possibly sell my SeaQ with bracelet and Rubber Hybrid strap/buckle full set etc for a possible car purchase.
    So wondering how I should price this and how the market is currently for watches like this? I see it's slowed for Rolex, AP and others but wondering if it's filtered down?

Thanks

Master
    Blog Entries
    I saw sundial sold a green dial one they had listed for £7,250 on bracelet.

I would say try for what you want and you might get it but if you are looking for a quick sale expect to take a hit.

Master
    Thanks for your reply, I have now listed lower than you have mentioned so will see how it goes.

I see signs of the market softening for new and/or high end stuff but prices at the Birmingham watch fair yesterday still seemed strong.

Vintage market looks to have plateaued in the last couple of years but not crashed by any means.

I think there's a lot of talk of bubbles bursting etc but it's more what call flat, with a long overdue correction on the inflation of recent years in certain sectors (e.g. the grey market Rolexes)

Flippers and scalpers might get burned; tant pis. The rest of us, not so much. That's my reading of the current situation. I am probably wrong.