closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Pre-loved watches in Harrogate?

Pre-loved watches in Harrogate?

I was chatting to a friend of mine who told me he had seen a used Omega Omega Seamaster 40th Anniversary Limited Edition automatic in a shop in Harrogate. I haven't been to Harrogate for a few years but can't think which shops may now sell 'pre-loved' watches. Does anyone have any ideas? It's not Ogdens, I know that.

Bradleys do pre owned.

From memory there used to be a guy down Montpellier St who used to sell Heuers and the like on ebay. Not too sure whether he is still there.

Grand Master
    I`m in Harrogate this weekend. Where's Bradleys?

As for Ogdens, I`ll have a look in but almost all their stuff is overpriced and not always good quality. They lay the bullshit on thick too.....might take one of my best vintage Omegas along to show them how it should be done

Paul

Round the corner from Ogdens (assuming Odgdens is on your right), Paul. Follow road round and its next to vision express (near the church) and across from Lloyds bank (zebra crossing).

There's one behind Betty's but I can't remember the name.

Journeyman
    Montpellier Antiques has some decent stuff in stock from time to time. His inventory of watches was at all time low on my last visit a couple of weeks ago. Still worth a look though in case he's replenished his stock.

As for Ogdens, what's already been said sums those guys up perfectly.

Hugh Rice a few doors down and on the opposite side to Ogdens has a small selection of preowned pieces.

All being said Harrogate isn't bad for watch browsing.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Neely8 View Post
    There's one behind Betty's but I can't remember the name.
    There's two behind Betty's on Montpellier street and there used to be a store selling mostly Festina and the odd preowened watch down the of Jamies Italian restaurant in the same block as Betty's

Master
    There's also a shop called Christipher Stoner on Princess Street that had a few in the last time we were there.

Grand Master
    All expensive,but always pop in for a look see.One shop has the same Omega baby PloProf I have for sale at £3700!.