closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Did anyone else see through the keyhole?

Did anyone else see through the keyhole?

Richard Blackwood, pictures of the outside, pictures of his car parked outside, but couldn’t believe pictures of his very serious watch collection, I’m amazed at how stupid both he and the TV show are.

Craftsman
    Yep, I winced when I saw the show. Watches kept on display on a shelf, in their open boxes with papers. No safe used. No sign of an alarm bell box in the outside shot of his home. Daft.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey Queen View Post
    Yep, I winced when I saw the show. Watches kept on display on a shelf, in their open boxes with papers. No safe used. No sign of an alarm bell box in the outside shot of his home. Daft.
    Just because they're on display for a TV show doesn't mean they're kept that way and not in a safe.
    "A man of little significance"

Journeyman
    Ha I thought the same, it's a very distinctive house as well with the loft conversion. Asking for trouble. Regardless of where he actually keeps them, everyone now knows he owns that collection and they're there somewhere.
    Didn't look too impressed that they said his house was dirty either.......that was awkward.

This is very intriguing, but I'm not sure I could live with the infamy of having "Through the Keyhole" showing up on my catch-up search history.

I thought the close up of the gold Yatchmaster looked a bit suspicious, they're probably all fakes anyway and has his real ones stashed somewhere.

Craftsman
    Is what it is . A TV show ...

Had to Google Richard Blackwood.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstepper View Post
    Had to Google Richard Blackwood.
    Couldn't be bothered to Google Richard Blackwood 😁

My excuse for watching it was, I was on the static bike and I couldn’t reach the remote. I don’t know who RB is and did wonder if they were fakes but then thought the TV company wouldn’t show it if they were.

If he has insurance I bet the company who cover them aren’t happy.

Master
    I find it hard to believe that watches are real considering that combined with his car they were probably the same value of his house/hostel

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy100 View Post
    Just because they're on display for a TV show doesn't mean they're kept that way and not in a safe.
    Quite possibly.
    But wherever they’re kept, he’s attracted the wrong sort of attention. The world and his wife now know his car, the building, that it’s the upstairs flat, doubtful security and that there is a stash worth ransacking for.

I missed the bit where they interview the homeowner but I hope that it was a rental and that he has since moved.