closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Watchfinder

Watchfinder

Has anyone here used watchfinder? If so, how was the service you recieved. Finally, I know that when buing a new watch from them, it may not be sourced from a UK AD, is this likley to cause any probelms if for example you had to get any warranty work carried out?

Thanks
    Chris

Craftsman

Re: Watchfinder

this topic has been discussed so many times in the past.
    You might want to use the search button on the top right to get what you need to know :wink:

I bought a new GMTIIc from them 2 weeks ago. They were prepared to negotiate on their published price to some extent and the watch arrived by RMSD the next day. Everything was as it should be and the warranty card was stamped with the date of my purchase and a well known London AD. The name box was blank so I can put my name in. I can't foresee that there would be any problems if I needed to claim on the Rolex warranty but to be honest, the watch is running so perfectly that I think it is highly unlikely that warranty work would be needed within the 2 years.
    I spoke on the phone to a chap called Luke Wood and had no problems at all. I was very pleased with the price and service. If I had more knowledge, I would no doubt have got a better deal on a mint but older watch rather than BNIB but I was very happy with a 10% saving on RRP. I have also used Blowers (whose prices can be a bit higher than Watchfinder but depends on model) and the service from them was exemplary.

I have just put my Ebel for commission sale with Watchfinder and found them great to deal with aside from one hiccup which they quickly resolved.

Journeyman

I popped around there to see them the other week (as I only live 15 mins drive from them) to get a price on my white-dialled Speedmaster and to have a look at a couple of their watches.
    They seemed fine to me, though I didn't go ahead as the price they offered for my watch wasn't enough for me to part with it.